20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each...

20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year

There are 780 comments on the Chowk story from May 8, 2012, titled 20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year. In it, Chowk reports that:

Why Islam? Fastest Growing Religion in America Forums: Spirituality And Religion, Religion, America, Islam, Quran Email this Topic a Print this Page firdaus REPLY Thu 13 Nov, 2003 06:33 pm Being that so many Americans are opposed to Islam, calling it evil, as I've seen several times on this site...I'm curious why would so many Americans convert to ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chowk.

Jesus Is

Rowville, Australia

#745 Dec 13, 2012
MAJOR WORLD RELIGIONS RANKED BY SIZE:
http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adheren...
Jesus Is

Rowville, Australia

#746 Dec 13, 2012
VIDEO - ISLAM IS NOT THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#747 Dec 13, 2012
If 2000 Americans are converting to Islam every year it must be the 2000 that are incarcerated in the prisons that convert. It is not evident in the population that is in the streets and workplaces.
It is easier to convert when you are locked away in a prison and you do not have to face life out in the real world. How many of the prison convertees remain Muslim after they are released from incarceration? That would be a better story.

“Maat's my principle”

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#748 Dec 13, 2012
James wrote:
Truth hurts!!..Lmao
Nope ! You're just an ignorant ,Mass of people are pouring into Islam everyday and on a daily basis ,Yep it's growing stronger every day !

Convertions to Islam were done after friday prayers ,But now it's everyday because of the growing numbers of demands !

The truth Hurts why don't You kill Yourself over it ?

Location hidden

#749 Dec 13, 2012
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope ! You're just an ignorant ,Mass of people are pouring into Islam everyday and on a daily basis ,Yep it's growing stronger every day !
Convertions to Islam were done after friday prayers ,But now it's everyday because of the growing numbers of demands !
The truth Hurts why don't You kill Yourself over it ?
With the evil words you just spoke to another human being, you consider yourself a proper worshipper of any God almighty?
Do you think Allah would love to hear you tell another man that was created by him the same as you to go "kill himself"?
Surely what waits for one with such an evil and twisted black heart is not paradise.

“Maat's my principle”

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#750 Dec 13, 2012
Sharifah Aliyah wrote:
<quoted text>
With the evil words you just spoke to another human being, you consider yourself a proper worshipper of any God almighty?
Do you think Allah would love to hear you tell another man that was created by him the same as you to go "kill himself"?
Surely what waits for one with such an evil and twisted black heart is not paradise.
What the heck are You talking about ? I was joking can't we have fun anymore ?

Who are you to judge me ? Only God sees what's in me !!

What authority permits You to Judge me ? None so let god be the judge 'right ?

Since: Aug 12

Gaziantep, Turkey

#751 Dec 13, 2012
I think more , this is only known , a lot of people doesnt say your family that they converted islam for not to draw reaction .

Location hidden

#752 Dec 13, 2012
"My name is Zeynep . I'm 20 years old , my english is so bad . I'm trying to develop it . Like this ..."

Does this look familar to you B Girl Turco?

Gaziantep, Turkey

#753 Dec 13, 2012
Sharifah Aliyah wrote:
"My name is Zeynep . I'm 20 years old , my english is so bad . I'm trying to develop it . Like this ..."
Does this look familar to you B Girl Turco?
yeah I wrote it when I was first register here .

Location hidden

#754 Dec 13, 2012
It was not from here that I copied this. It was from another forum site.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#755 Dec 13, 2012
Frommy perspective, many Americans are certainly converting to Islam. I think one reason it is not noticeable is because most new converts are women. Being women, their race is not easay to detect under al-Hijab, etc. And most of them are married to non-whites and very often Black Africans. Previously the problem was white women marrying Muslims and refusing to accept Islam. Now, they accept Islam causing far less friction and conflict in the Muslim Community.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#756 Dec 13, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah I wrote it when I was first register here .
Don't you know how old you are?

Gaziantep, Turkey

#757 Dec 13, 2012
LoL :D:D:D

19 April 1993 my birtday . How old I'm ?

Location hidden

#758 Dec 13, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know how old you are?
yes, that is a good question. lol
Jesus Is

Rowville, Australia

#759 Dec 13, 2012
75% OF CONVERTS TO ISLAM LEAVE WITHIN 3 YEARS:
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#760 Dec 13, 2012
Jesus Is wrote:
75% OF CONVERTS TO ISLAM LEAVE WITHIN 3 YEARS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pE7MNqj7ussXX
i was hoping that u finelly held ur braeth 2 long an wouldnot comeback here.why dont u just go 2 christan forum an leve islam alone?hum? no 1 wants u here. cross worsiper.ur christan bibles have misled u.
Jesus Is

Rowville, Australia

#761 Dec 13, 2012
MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY:
http://www.islam-watch.com/LeavingIslam/Musli...
Jesus Is

Rowville, Australia

#762 Dec 13, 2012
PAUL TOLD TIMOTHY IN THE BIBLE ABOUT A LOSS OF CHRISTIANS IN LATER TIMES BECAUSE OF 'THINGS TAUGHT BY DEMONS':

1 Timothy 4
' The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.'
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#763 Dec 13, 2012
jesus is one of the converters on the soon future she will be our sister.
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#764 Dec 13, 2012
Jesus Is wrote:
MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY:
http://www.islam-watch.com/LeavingIslam/Musli...
MILLONS OF CHRISTANS CONVERTING 2 ISLAM and here is y

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malcolm X in the 21st Century May 17 Maceo 1
News Suddenly Infamous: Casting JonBenet And Rodney ... May 8 Anthony 2
News Some blacks applaud Castro legacy of racial equ... Apr '17 La Cubanita 2
News Dylan Archives Open in Oklahoma; Public Center ... Apr '17 stoned 1
News Manitoba premier turns down Hollywood offer to ... Apr '17 HYDRO DEBT HORROR 2
News Ewan McGregor jokes: - a lot of gay sex' in Bea... Mar '17 Wondering 21
News 1 billion delivered annually: Houston installs ... Mar '17 DeliveredPhartz 1
More from around the web