Wisconsin police arrest actor James Cromwell for protest against animal testing at university

Feb 7, 2013 Read more: Brandon Sun 9

Actor James Cromwell has been arrested for allegedly disrupting a University of Wisconsin Board of Regents meeting where he was protesting animal testing.

Read more
Ann

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Thank you Mr. Cromwell. Without your participation,no one would have heard of the cruelty of the University of Wisconsin. I guess a blind eye turns when greed is involved. Thank you, again.

“Use renewable resources”

Since: Apr 11

Wear fur and save the earth

#2 Feb 9, 2013
I don't think they should put nutjobs like him in prison. I think he should be sued and drained of his assets if he is making false claims. Being penniless and poor should be a deterrent for wachos like this.
Merriam-Webster

Pittston, PA

#3 Feb 10, 2013
USA R0CKS wrote:
I don't think they should put nutjobs like him in prison. I think he should be sued and drained of his assets if he is making false claims. Being penniless and poor should be a deterrent for wachos like this.
What is a 'wacho'? Is this a new word you invented? Do I need to include it in my next dictionary release?

“Use renewable resources”

Since: Apr 11

Wear fur and save the earth

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Merriam-Webster wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a 'wacho'? Is this a new word you invented? Do I need to include it in my next dictionary release?
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/wacko
mojo karma cookie

Los Altos, CA

#6 Feb 15, 2013
and as usual the voice of reason and of truth gets silenced in a deluge of twisted, unrealistic and bogus press releases and shoddy second-hand news reporting. the true voice of big brother. thank you mr. cromwell for being the voice of truth and of compassion, of non-violence, and for speaking out for the animals. so the solution is simple.

educate yourself.

do some basic research.

go vegan.

do it today.
drnk my blood eat my flsh

Wyandotte, OK

#7 Feb 16, 2013
mojo karma cookie wrote:
and as usual the voice of reason and of truth gets silenced in a deluge of twisted, unrealistic and bogus press releases and shoddy second-hand news reporting. the true voice of big brother. thank you mr. cromwell for being the voice of truth and of compassion, of non-violence, and for speaking out for the animals. so the solution is simple.
educate yourself.
do some basic research.
go vegan.
do it today.
The only reason the meat-heads arrested James is because of James's name. James name means "he who supplants" from the hebrew, or the jewish book of orgasmic materialism.
Diego ... Variant of James (Hebrew) "he who supplants" ...

Giacomo ... Variant of James and Jacob (Hebrew) "he who supplants" ...

Hamish ... Variant of James (Hebrew) "he who supplants".

Iago ... Variant of James (Hebrew) "he who supplants". Santiago ...

Jack ... the French form of Jacob (Hebrew) "he who supplants" ...

Jacob ... "He who supplants." ...

James ... "He who supplants." ...

Jamie ... "He who supplants." ...

Jascha ... Variant of James (Hebrew) "he who supplants" ...

Jim Short form of James (Hebrew) "he who supplants" ...

Jock Variant of Jacob (Hebrew) "he who supplants" or John (Hebrew) "God is gracious" ...

Kobi ... Variant of Jacob (Hebrew) "he who supplants" ...

Seamus ... Variant of James (Hebrew) "he who supplants" ...

Shamus ... the Irish form of James (Hebrew) "he who supplants".

Yaakov ... "He who supplants." ...

"supplants." = To usurp the place of, especially through intrigue or underhanded tactics

Wyandotte, OK

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Nowl whein thu-fat-meat-heads understood the last name it didnt get much better

Cromwell, from Old English crumb means ‘bent’,‘crooked’+ well(a)‘spring’,‘stream’.

So you get- to usurp the place of the crooked well

http://www.william-shakespeare.info/shakespea...

Wyandotte, OK

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Friday, February 8 2013, 08:25 AM EST

Police Officer Gilberto Valle has been dubbed the Cannibal Cop.

Prosecutors say the former New York City Police officer kept a database of at least 100 women who he plotted to rape, kill and cook for Thanksgiving dinner.

The 28-year-old has been charged with conspiracy to commit kidnapping and faces a maximum life sentence if found guilty.

His lawyers say he was only fantasizing.

http://www.wwmt.com/shared/newsroom/features/...
Alex the Great

Midland, TX

#10 Feb 16, 2013
mojo karma cookie wrote:
and as usual the voice of reason and of truth gets silenced in a deluge of twisted, unrealistic and bogus press releases and shoddy second-hand news reporting.
In other words the loons at PETA are puking up feces again, huh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here's how Michael Jackson tormented Russell Cr... 3 hr goodvibrations 17
More from around the web