Speaking of useful idiots.

Aug 7, 2012 Full story: Babalu Blog

The only good thing about death is that the grim reaper shows no favoritism, and those who are evil or condone it eventually shuffle off the earth.

Full Story
Bluestreak Invincible

Lebanon, NJ

#1 Aug 7, 2012
And the good ones reach salvation and the evil ones are damned!
Bluestreak Invincible

Lebanon, NJ

#2 Aug 7, 2012
The only good thing about death is that the grim reaper shows no favoritism, and those who are evil or condone it eventually shuffle off the earth. Gore Vidal was an extraordinarily gifted writer who hated his own country and often praised despots elsewhere. His love affair with Castrolandia endured till the very end of his life last week, despite the fact that if he had been Cuban he would have ended up in a concentration camp along with all his gay friends, simply for being gay. Cretins such as Vidal -- who are thrilled by their own unkindness and their warped sensibilities -- should give us all pause, and remind us that we don't really live in a rational world. Just another idiot!
Bluestreak Invincible

Lebanon, NJ

#3 Aug 7, 2012
I never liked Gore Vidal. He is like Bill Maher. He thinks he is so clever and witty. The only people who found him witty are others who loved to find fault with this country.

Reading more about Alinsky and "progressives" and their game, I put him in that class, those who want to destroy our institutions, mock our principles and make money and gain fame in the very country he tries to tear down.

Before I just disliked him. Now I despise these people.GOOD LUCK IN THE AFTERLIFE, LITTLE QUEEN!
PAUL SHYKORA ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#5 Aug 8, 2012
Bluestreak Invincible wrote:
And the good ones reach salvation and the evil ones are damned!
..oh really,here...eh..
Bluestreak Invincible

Lebanon, NJ

#6 Aug 9, 2012
fredy el patito feo....culipardo!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Bill & Ted 3' in the works 20 hr MiniMiniMe 5
Reynolds: 'Deliverance Rape Scene Went Too Far' (Jan '08) Sep 29 Jeffry 9
What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Mic... (Oct '06) Sep 27 Bermondsey Girl 42,573
On this Day in Movie History, September 15, 194... Sep 23 signs 1
The Big Eyes Trailer Is Weird And Kind Of Creep... Sep 20 Parden Pard 3
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Sep 13 sex 700
Greatness isna t absolute among Long Beach scho... Sep 12 Summarizer 13

Biography Movies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE