What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV?...

What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

There are 42588 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 6, 2006, titled What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#46867 Feb 1, 2014
No more Barrymore. No more gunny with her ridiculous infantile impersonation of Michael Jackson. End result is that WE WIN!!!:-)
walden

Walsall, UK

#46868 Feb 1, 2014
Lets look at the facts:

1)a man died at micheal Barrymore's home.

2) he suffered horrific internal injuries after being subjected
to non consensual sex.

3)he showed signs of being held down by the neck.

4)he didn't die from drowning but from shock.

5)he was drunk and high on ectasy and cocaine.

6)Micheal barrymore fled the scene.

The evidence shows that he was brutally raped and died of shock not from drowning. Whether or not they were meant to kill him isn't clear.
Why would you let someone literally tear you a new asshole then throw your self in a swimming pool, oh wait you cant throw your self in a swimming pool because your already dead!
Would you want to watch this murderer presenting tv shows?
Bermondsey Girl

Manchester, UK

#46869 Feb 14, 2014
Well said, he ass aint going back on tv now :)
oh sigh

London, UK

#46870 Apr 4, 2014
All he does now is 'Flog shirts from the back of a van'

John Doe

Leicester, UK

#46873 Apr 6, 2014
James wrote:
Who is Michael Barrymore???
Nobody important.
lsm

UK

#46875 Apr 19, 2014
Back in June for an hour long Jeremy Kyle special
Bobo Le Mec

Oxford, UK

#46876 Apr 24, 2014
Christine Guntrip always used to claim she "shared a bond" with Barrymore -- at least that's partly true now in that at one point, on this forum, she was threatening to go on the Jeremy Kyle show and "tell the truth" about her family. Plus, of course, Kyle had the misfortune to witness her Michael Jackson impression when he guest-hosted THIS MORNING.

Stating the obvious, but the only way Barrymore can feed his desperate desire to be noticed is by giving "I've been to hell and back...it was all the press' fault...Cheryl controlled me...I'm the happiest I've ever been" interviews like this, be it on TV, as with the Northern Ireland programme last year and Kyle now, or in the same newspapers he's always moaning about. He really is treading the same path trod by Simon Dee and Hughie Green, in their later years.
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#46879 Jun 9, 2014
I see Michael Barrymore is being interviewed by Jeremy Kyle on ITV this afternoon...and I have just emailed ITV with my complaint at having that piece of trash back on television. Keep TV Barrymore Free.
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#46880 Jun 9, 2014
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/michael-ba...

Rot in Hell, Barrymore/Parker whatever you call yourself these days...
lsm

Huddersfield, UK

#46881 Jun 10, 2014
Barrymore Is Vile wrote:
I see Michael Barrymore is being interviewed by Jeremy Kyle on ITV this afternoon...and I have just emailed ITV with my complaint at having that piece of trash back on television. Keep TV Barrymore Free.
Give it a rest now.
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#46882 Jun 10, 2014
lsm wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it a rest now.
YOU give it a rest. I am free to post about this whenever I like. I'm sick of that vile moron going on television begging for sympathy. My sympathy is for the Lubbock family who have to live with the fact that Stuart was violently raped and murdered at that scum Barrymore's house. Anyone who supports that filth bag Barrymore is not right in the head.
lsm

Huddersfield, UK

#46883 Jun 17, 2014
Barrymore Is Vile wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU give it a rest. I am free to post about this whenever I like. I'm sick of that vile moron going on television begging for sympathy. My sympathy is for the Lubbock family who have to live with the fact that Stuart was violently raped and murdered at that scum Barrymore's house. Anyone who supports that filth bag Barrymore is not right in the head.
You are free to post what you like, I have no problem with that whatsoever. He isn't begging for sympathy, he is simply putting his story across, something that he hasn't done since October 2001, before all the lurid allegations (which were later proved to be untrue) appeared in the newspapers. There was no suggestion of rape or violent sexual assault until the newspapers started throwing those phrases around. Barrymore admitted responsibility years ago for the party. If he was guilty why wasn't he found guilty years ago? I think the way he was treated by the media was disgusting (and had gone on for years) and they eventually managed to help destroy Barrymore's career, of course some of the damage was done by Barrymore himself but he isn't totally to blame for his downfall. Has Barrymore done something to you in the past? Because you seem very angry about him and constantly abuse him and throw libellous comments about, why don't you let it go and find something else to moan about? Barrymore is gone and has been since September 2002, let it go.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#46884 Jun 18, 2014
As I said, Barrymore supporters are "not right in the head". Stop denying the facts of the case - Stuart Lubbock was violently raped and murdered at Barrymore's house - and Barrymore has been trying with the "poor me" attitude ever since. I find that OFFENSIVE while his dad, Terry Lubbock and Stuart's children are maintaining a quiet dignity while suffering with what happened, and I'm sure every day of their lives they must live in hope that someone who was at Barrymore's house that night (including Barrymore) finally tells the truth about what happened to Stuart. Barrymore destroyed his own career, stop blaming the Media. He is a scumbag. You support him so what does that make you? I will shut up when justice is done. Time does not make it all go away. Barrymore doesn't deserve to have any airtime on television and can rot in Hell.
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#46887 Jun 24, 2014
Nicely said BIV.
Bermondsey Girl

Manchester, UK

#46888 Jul 24, 2014
lsm"- Give it a rest now

Who made you judge?
I and many others will give it a rest when we wish too not when some 'Mad I love Barrymore Care in the Community Patient' decides.
I expect you want some money from his phone hacking damages LOL he needs it and hope he spends it wisely unlike poor Stuart Lubbock who didn't stand a chance at a Drugs Party hosted by the one and only loser Barrymore.
Tell you what, dont like what you read DO ONE!
Bobo Le Mec

Cheltenham, UK

#46889 Aug 5, 2014
And, the only news connected to Barrymore continues to be bad. His former agent, and possible boyfriend, the convicted fraudster Paul Coxwell has just been sentenced and sent to prison. Again. Here's the link;

http://www.thestage.co.uk/news/2014/08/paul-c...
lsm

Huddersfield, UK

#46890 Aug 7, 2014
Bermondsey Girl wrote:
lsm"- Give it a rest now
Who made you judge?
I and many others will give it a rest when we wish too not when some 'Mad I love Barrymore Care in the Community Patient' decides.
I expect you want some money from his phone hacking damages LOL he needs it and hope he spends it wisely unlike poor Stuart Lubbock who didn't stand a chance at a Drugs Party hosted by the one and only loser Barrymore.
Tell you what, dont like what you read DO ONE!
What are you going on about now? Because I object to the constant abuse that Barrymore gets, I am a 'Mad I love Barrymore Care in the Community Patient'? What a load of old tosh. And I want some money from him? Again, what the hell are you going on about? If I were you, I'd get on with your life and stopped getting so worked up about a comedian whose career ended 12 years ago.
Bobo Le Mec

Oxford, UK

#46891 Aug 7, 2014
It's true that Barrymore's career ended 12 years ago -- and that's why, if he's mentioned at all, reactions to him, and in particular his evident desperation to be back in the limelight, tend to take the form of criticism. Or "constant abuse" as you term it. One of the most sensible things ever said about him was that he should get out of showbiz and redeem himself through charity. That was a good idea, but his ego would never permit it.
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#46893 Aug 10, 2014
Bobo Le Mec wrote:
And, the only news connected to Barrymore continues to be bad. His former agent, and possible boyfriend, the convicted fraudster Paul Coxwell has just been sentenced and sent to prison. Again. Here's the link;
http://www.thestage.co.uk/news/2014/08/paul-c...
Thanks for that, Bobo, what a loser that Coxwell is! I should imagine he and Barrymore were well-suited partners - both can't be trusted, both losers in the entertainment world but sadly only one of them is in prison. Still, things will change, hopefully, and maybe before long Barrymore will be Coxwell's 'bitch' in prison.
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#46894 Aug 10, 2014
lsm wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you going on about now? Because I object to the constant abuse that Barrymore gets, I am a 'Mad I love Barrymore Care in the Community Patient'? What a load of old tosh. And I want some money from him? Again, what the hell are you going on about? If I were you, I'd get on with your life and stopped getting so worked up about a comedian whose career ended 12 years ago.
Barrymore deserves every word said against him - he is nobody who can be respected, admired or trusted. He's a possible murderer, or an at least an accessory before and/or after the fact, and if the current laws were around when Stuart Lubbock was murdered, Barrymore would undoubtedly have been charged with his murder under "Joint Enterprise".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 339
News Israeli zoo welcomes newborn white rhino Thu Stephany McDowell 1
News A few weeks before he died, Malcolm X endured a... Aug 1 coretta lioness 9... 15
News Weird 29 mins ago 2:52 p.m.Yes, there is a weir... Jun '16 Jack 2
News Muhammad Alia s cemetery opens to public, and f... Jun '16 Patriot 23
News Sotomayor, Spielberg win Harvard Du Bois medals (Oct '13) Jun '16 Dig Gravers 12
News A secret room lies behind Lincoln's head at Mou... Jun '16 Christaliban 10
More from around the web