What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV?...

What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

There are 42581 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 6, 2006, titled What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

Since: Jun 13

Gateshead, UK

#46795 Jun 16, 2013
weared
OMGZ

UK

#46796 Jun 18, 2013
Bobo Le Mec wrote:
The Stephen Nolan interview is now on YouTube, how telling that adding comments has been disabled, as with the 'performances' of Barrymore's biggest fan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6fA1DbGrXooXX
Now, it's time to play the Barrymore Drinking Game. This can be played with the above interview, and with all of Barrymore's recent interviews, on screen or in print. Take a drink every time Barrymore does one of the following;
*mentions brought up in the docks, and “my Irish mum”,
*mentions the necessity of finding out “who I was”,
*goes 'erm','errr,' leaves awkward pauses, slurs his words and becomes incomprehensible, uttering sentences that make no sense grammatically
*says of Cheryl,“I was her husband, her lover, her child, and her career”, and indirectly blames her for everything
*mentions having “got myself well”
*blames the press, and to some extent, the police for his career disintegrating after the swimming pool incident
*makes a stupid joke after sipping water, that this is all he's allowed to drink now
*mentions his dog Dave, in a not at all nicked off Paul O'Grady manner
*tries to paint himself as the classic “tortured clown”
*makes a thinly veiled plea to be back on TV
At the end of all this, you'll be as drunk as Barrymore generally is.
OMG How bored to the audience look?
Bobo Le Mec

Oxford, UK

#46797 Jun 21, 2013
Stephen Nolan doesn't seem to be a bad interviewer, to be honest, but I suspect Barrymore chose to be interviewed by him as he's the only interviewer next to whom, Barrymore still seems slimline. Barrymore's probably too dim to realise this,but when he said "I am a big star, just not on (television)", he sounded like Norma Desmond, the faded film star in the film (and musical) SUNSET BOULEVARD.

This is rather funny, and probably nearer the truth than whoever wrote it knows:

http://the-shame.co.uk/give-just-2-a-month-or...

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46798 Jun 23, 2013
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Have you seen the prices? I might pay £10.00 for a pair of those shoes, might, but there's no way I'd part with £200.00.
I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR !
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#46799 Jun 29, 2013
Bobo Le Mec wrote:
Stephen Nolan doesn't seem to be a bad interviewer, to be honest, but I suspect Barrymore chose to be interviewed by him as he's the only interviewer next to whom, Barrymore still seems slimline. Barrymore's probably too dim to realise this,but when he said "I am a big star, just not on (television)", he sounded like Norma Desmond, the faded film star in the film (and musical) SUNSET BOULEVARD.
This is rather funny, and probably nearer the truth than whoever wrote it knows:
Haha. Had to search the site, but worth it. Funny!
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#46800 Jun 29, 2013
rajibastard wrote:
<quoted text>I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR !
SOLD !!!
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#46801 Jul 1, 2013

Excellent! Bobo's link never worked for some reason, but I hope the above one does. Gunny's already signed up for a direct debit for this "cause" and promised her entire life savings of £15.47.:-)
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#46802 Jul 1, 2013
Gunny has used the only connections she has and has got Barrymore her old job!!!!!

http://the-shame.co.uk/couch-surfer-michael-b...

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46804 Aug 10, 2013
"Hello" it's August hmmmmmm.........
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#46805 Aug 11, 2013
rajibastard wrote:
"Hello" it's August hmmmmmm.........
Yes, and Barrymore hasn't been in the news lately to my knowledge. People struggle to remember him as a "entertainer" now, and those who were waiting for his showbiz "comeback" have died of old age. Gunny seems to have joined Barrymore in Oblivion....along with her rubbish Wacko Jacko act.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#46806 Aug 12, 2013
Hi folk, I hope everyone is enjoying this weather :)

Gunnys act went the same way as Barrynomore, as for the latter, all I can say is thank feck!

No doubt he will do the usual and mess up so his boat race is allover the tabloids, its the only way he can earn his Job Seekers Allowance :):)
mj impersonator

London, UK

#46807 Aug 14, 2013
ahh nothing to do all day,i work and play,as an impersonator and occupational therapist ah thinking I failed.your so wrong again and again.
Faloola Chong

Sheffield, UK

#46808 Aug 14, 2013
Michael who?
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#46809 Aug 14, 2013
mj impersonator wrote:
ahh nothing to do all day,i work and play,as an impersonator and occupational therapist ah thinking I failed.your so wrong again and again.
You've more chance of impersonating a wet paper bag than Wacko Jacko. As for "occupational therapist" that's a skilled job you need lots of qualifications for, it's NOT the new name for emptying the commodes at your local care home.
Faloola Chong

San Jose, CA

#46811 Aug 15, 2013
nicely placed amy nicely placed

lol
woggle-eyed old coot

UK

#46812 Aug 15, 2013
the woggle-eyed old coot never looked like Whacko at all, but she did resemble the Robertson's Golliwog.
Bobo Le Mec

Didcot, UK

#46813 Aug 17, 2013
Barrymore Is Vile wrote:
<quoted text>
You've more chance of impersonating a wet paper bag than Wacko Jacko. As for "occupational therapist" that's a skilled job you need lots of qualifications for, it's NOT the new name for emptying the commodes at your local care home.
Well said BIV, but it's a mistake to take anything Gunny takes seriously. She's clearly so insane, and thick with it, that she'll just say anything that comes unto her empty head on here, and not think about whether it's true, or whether people are actually supposed to believe it. Like when she claimed to be a washing machine, or to be 'Andrew Bachs', or that Barrymore is not gay and that she is his partner.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#46814 Aug 29, 2013
Oh my gawd she is still around I see.

Occupational Therapy i think you will find you have to study for more than a few months for that Gunnie and you have been busy being MJ <koff> so when did you gain this job title?
Bobo Le Mec

Leatherhead, UK

#46815 Aug 29, 2013
Honestly, the next time Barrymore will be heard from, by the general public as opposed to his handful of elderly, misguided fans, will be when he dies. I know I've said this before, but it really is true.

A while back on this forum, Gunny was claiming Barrymore was a great actor, and that nobody wanted to see David Tennant -- what about that award-winning, ITV series BROADCHURCH, then? The unemployed, unemployable Barrymore could never be cast in a murder mystery. We all know he's a killer.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#46816 Sep 2, 2013
Hi Bobo

Your right as he has already starred in his own Murder Mystery!

What happened to that clothing range as always it lasted two minutes.

So glad he is nowhere to be seen at the moment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A love letter to the Birmingham hot dog Jul 27 Will Dockery 3
News Actress June Allyson dies at age 88 in Ventura ... (Jul '06) Jul 24 GI Josephine 7
News Queen Elizabeth II awards actor John Hurt knigh... Jul 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Sheridan Smith to star in Funny Girl the show t... Jul 16 central park alumni 1
News 'Hatfields & McCoys' Tom Berenger: 'They are a ... (May '12) Jul 15 Jonathan Damon Ha... 158
News Giant statue of Orthodox prince stirs controver... Jul 13 George 123
News Charles Darwin Is Getting An Adventure Movie Be... Jul 12 Tricky little mon... 1
More from around the web