What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV?...

What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

There are 42594 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 6, 2006, titled What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

andrew bachs

London, UK

#46417 Apr 6, 2013
if my sons want to dress under mb's dave clothing then they will,nothing to do with you,yes they like mb,that's because i know him well,the problem is with you all not me,tatty bye tripestars,your be sorry ha ha.
i know it all

London, UK

#46419 Apr 6, 2013
oh listen to me,i'm bermondsey girl,i know everything you know.
I know a darn sight more than
Gunny knows.
You've had more comebacks than gorgous has,don't it show?yes it shows that when she's at a certain age,she goes back to when she was five years old.
My niece is better educated at five than you ever were,yeah i'm bloody stupid and like to think i'm superior to everyone is my tartiest clothes.
That's me like it or lump it
Fact.
i know it all

London, UK

#46420 Apr 6, 2013
oops i think gunny's fifty five,the truth is she's not,and i must stop saying she's old,oh i thought she'd gone for good,but i love insulting gunny,i'm jealous she can dance and sing and impersonate mj,and i can't get my head around it.
i know it all

London, UK

#46421 Apr 6, 2013
oh lastly i'm full of shit,i live in other people brain,i speak for everyone,i know i'm a big head,i must realise
Gunny loves mb so i must now shut my mouth goodbye over and out.
Bermondsey Girl

Leeds, UK

#46422 Apr 6, 2013
Gunnie's jealousy of me is raving tonight....FACT

Yes Gunnie you are full of shit..........FACT

I also know a lot more than you do...FACT

Barrymore humours you......FACT

Gunnie doesnt know Barrymore well, its all in her head, her OCD allows her to believe that she is Billy Best Mates with him..........FACT

I dont dress like a tart, whatever that is......FACT

Seeing as I did Ballet and Tap dancing for years I am far from jealous of an Essex Chav who thinks she is black, wears a hideous wig and makes a fool out of herself..........FACT

Gunnie, your green with envy of me, it shows everytime you post with my name in it, OCD yet again, I can confirm that you are a compulsive Liar as well.....you left remember how many times? lol..........FACT

Now Gunnie if you want to get bright, bring it on but think before you bash that keyboard that your words will never beat mine.......FACT

Hope that is clear enough for you. I am sure your translator will be on to try and explain your outbursts!

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46423 Apr 7, 2013
http://www.made-by-dave.com/catalogsearch/res...
F'uck sake one shirt !
Dave the dog must have pissed on everything !
P.S Also you could buy a gift voucher then purchase the shirt !
Surely Barrymore has now got his old magic back cause this is one of the funniest jokes he has cracked in dare i say a decade ?
i know it all

London, UK

#46424 Apr 7, 2013
ah lovely,he's never changed,he's got style,personality and integrity,i love it,he's being himself.
i know it all

London, UK

#46425 Apr 7, 2013
Bermondsey Girl wrote:
Gunnie's jealousy of me is raving tonight....FACT
Yes Gunnie you are full of shit..........FACT
I also know a lot more than you do...FACT
Barrymore humours you......FACT
Gunnie doesnt know Barrymore well, its all in her head, her OCD allows her to believe that she is Billy Best Mates with him..........FACT
I dont dress like a tart, whatever that is......FACT
Seeing as I did Ballet and Tap dancing for years I am far from jealous of an Essex Chav who thinks she is black, wears a hideous wig and makes a fool out of herself..........FACT
Gunnie, your green with envy of me, it shows everytime you post with my name in it, OCD yet again, I can confirm that you are a compulsive Liar as well.....you left remember how many times? lol..........FACT
Now Gunnie if you want to get bright, bring it on but think before you bash that keyboard that your words will never beat mine.......FACT
Hope that is clear enough for you. I am sure your translator will be on to try and explain your outbursts!
Ha ha ha.fact you know nothing,
Fact i'm not scruffy.
Fact you think you know
Fact i'm mj impersonator and can impersonate him properly.
Fact is the wigs and suits are genuine.
Fact i love mb and will always
Fact is none of my life is your business.
Now rattle on.
Facts are some of what your imp.ying is wrong,oh dear???? Never mind dear,i am not a dyke,or have a woggle eye,or incontinent,i'm not old and fact is i'm slim.

Location hidden

#46426 Apr 7, 2013
i know it all wrote:
ah lovely,he's never changed,he's got style,personality and integrity,i love it,he's being himself.
You'd better be talking about me ?(Please be sane)
i know it all

London, UK

#46427 Apr 7, 2013
fact i'm no compulsive liar either,do you know me then?fact you don't.
Fact is i don't care dear got that?call me what you like,i know him dearie,was you ever there no?you go by your brothers only,oh right.
Bermondsey Girl

Mansfield, UK

#46428 Apr 7, 2013
i know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha.fact you know nothing,
Fact i'm not scruffy.
Fact you think you know
Fact i'm mj impersonator and can impersonate him properly.
Fact is the wigs and suits are genuine.
Fact i love mb and will always
Fact is none of my life is your business.
Now rattle on.
Facts are some of what your imp.ying is wrong,oh dear???? Never mind dear,i am not a dyke,or have a woggle eye,or incontinent,i'm not old and fact is i'm slim.
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Like I said before READ properly, where am i saing dyke and woggle eye?

You need help with your complusive lying FACT

Why are you here, you left? your a liar FACT
Bermondsey Girl

Mansfield, UK

#46429 Apr 7, 2013
i know it all wrote:
Fact is i don't care dear got that?call me what you like,i know him dearie,was you ever there no?you go by your brothers only,oh right.
FACT is you are a Liar.

I am not going by my brothers as I have my own mind you dopey chav, your just jealous he sat next to me on a plane for 2 hours, they would have to emergency land if it were you, you would be going batty. You dont know my real name so lie away, the next thing your be saying you spoke to him about Bemondsey Girl LOL - sad aintcha. He knows me by my real name LOLOLOL

Do yourself a favour shut the fcuk up, your embarassing.

Location hidden

#46430 Apr 7, 2013
Sorry to all concerned my mistake (obviously insane)
John Doe

Manchester, UK

#46431 Apr 7, 2013
rajibastard wrote:
http://www.made-by-dave.com/ca talogsearch/result/?q=checked+ shirt
F'uck sake one shirt !
Surely Barrymore has now got his old magic back cause this is one of the funniest jokes he has cracked in dare i say a decade ?
OMG!90.00 for that shite shirt? Parker has gone mad (again)!
John Doe

Manchester, UK

#46432 Apr 7, 2013
i know it all wrote:
Fact is you must sweat like a pig in that PVC suit. Ya smelly, deranged old cow.
John Doe

Manchester, UK

#46433 Apr 7, 2013
rajibastard wrote:
F'uck sake one shirt !
Hahaha! Just checked out the Home page. I must admit, the dog's cute. Pity about his old, balding owner.

Location hidden

#46434 Apr 7, 2013
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is you must sweat like a pig in that PVC suit. Ya smelly, deranged old cow.
I concur ! perhaps a cotton shirt would help ?

Location hidden

#46435 Apr 7, 2013
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! Just checked out the Home page. I must admit, the dog's cute. Pity about his old, balding owner.
But there is only one shirt ???????? WTFFFFFF'uck
Barrymore Is Vile

Walsall, UK

#46436 Apr 7, 2013
Gunny is a tenth rate trashy Dead Barrymore fan and useless Whacko Jacko impersonator who has less personality than a rotting cabbage thrown on Pitsea tip. Barrymore's clothing range may be flamboyant and garish with secret pockets for drugs and for Dog waste bags. His coats will have deep hoods to hide booze bottles in and his underpants have a flap round the back for when he's with his bitches (and for once I don't mean you, gunny, because you would NEVER be seen out with him seeing as he doesn't know you and you are the wrong sex for him!)

gunny you ARE jealous of posters on this thread and however much you write about your life and your stupid impersonating, you will NEVER impress any of us, so shut your 64 year old trap and go find people who actually DO like Barrymore. Oh no!you were banned from MB's Facebook page, and for someone you claim is well-loved he has only a couple of thousand "likers" to his page, and one of them isn't you because you've been blocked from joining. How tragic for you, old girl. Hahahahaha!

Barrymore Is Vile

Walsall, UK

#46437 Apr 7, 2013
rajibastard wrote:
F'uck sake one shirt !
Gunny has bought some of them shirts already for her sons for Christmas and birthday for the next five years.

I can't believe it says on the website that you have to spend TWO HUNDRED POUNDS in order to get free shipping! Greedy swine!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reynolds: 'Deliverance Rape Scene Went Too Far' (Jan '08) 5 hr Gary c ds 118
News Pols, activists to rally for mandated black his... 20 hr ThomasA 11
News How Abdul-Jabbar became Kareem and decided to t... Feb 15 Campy Comedy 1
News SHARPTON: School that denied 'Malcolm X' on swe... Feb 13 ThomasA 5
News 'It's About Respect And Identity': Al Sharpton ... Feb 11 ThomasA 3
News Not even Hoover could have cleaned up this FBI ... Feb 11 Gabby Tooth 1
News Life, legacy of Tennessee WWI hero Alvin York t... Feb 9 jehovahCordell 3
More from around the web