What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

Full story: Mirror.co.uk

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Comments (Page 2,105)

Showing posts 42,081 - 42,100 of42,557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mbcg

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Liar Catcher wrote:
Frau Guntrip LOLLOL
That site is hilarious, some of the comments are priceless.
This is what happens when you put yourself on the WWW - what a palava, I am peeing myself here at Gunny translator, dog dragging ass oh my days POW!
Mentioning housework, what for? its the norm for most folk unless you are one of those dirty ba-rstards that need industrial cleaners in your house cause your a lazy lump. Note to Gunny, most folk multitask and can do more than housework in one day, try it you may manage it!

Written by you,calling me a b,oh read you piece of rubbish.
mbcg

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

your nothings.waste of space,go to hell.
mbcg

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

you stink you live in shit,that's not me,i'm no frump,more like you are spending hours abusing me,behind your filthy computer go ahead,waste of your life.
John Doe

Bournemouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

mbcg wrote:
he hasn't put so much weight on,he is still slim,he's got to work,how do u think he pays bills?rubbish u talk,delusional doctor who,your idea of sat night,whilist i entertain,michael has every right to work,like you. Hyprocrisy is you,your on your sick bandwagon,he's well.
He's fat Gunny. He has a double chin, and his neck skin hangs over his collar. When you look like that, you're fat. End of.
Liar Catcher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

mbcg wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes written by me but it must be true then as it did say 'if you are one of those dirty bar-stards, you being the twat as usual doesnt read properly LOL

My pieces of rubbish make sense, clearly yours do not!

Now how about you go away, you dont like it here so why stay?

GO AWAY
Liar Catcher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

mbcg wrote:
you stink you live in shit,that's not me,i'm no frump,more like you are spending hours abusing me,behind your filthy computer go ahead,waste of your life.
You wish!

Why are you here then?
Liar Catcher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

mbcg wrote:
YOu need to grow the fcuk up.

You stink ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

School holidays always bring out the wannabeeeees
Liar Catcher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

mbcg wrote:
re read your posts your the sick ones,i know more than your ever,don't double cross me with your insults,go on a diet,instead of cyberbullying twenty four hours a day.
Idle threats yet again

You know fack all

Double cross with insults, go on a diet, ROFL can you see the pattern Gurning Gunny, you give it but cannot take it LOL

As for cyberbullying, you are involved so if I were you I would find a different name for it as you only call it that when you know you are LOSING because you know NOTHING!
Liar Catcher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

mbcg wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you best read before you run your gums.

Housework isnt a chore, it is a necessity so why you insist on telling folk you are doing housework is beyond a joke!

Noone called you a B but I will call you a stoopid old woman.
mbcg

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

talking to yourself all day mb is not fat,end of,his body is not fat,as if you know,you are posting here not doing anything,can't you talk,as for housework i know so you can shut up,i'm proffesional at that to,i weren't addressing you so butt out,i'm not old,stupid bully.
mbcg

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

get off,i know more than you rub your gums,you know nothing,i'm not involved in your cyberbullying doh,so get that,i've won u lost,you are bullies,so rub your gums,furicious liars.
mbcg

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

sick,yeah going from sick people like you.
Bobo Le Mec

Oxford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

It's because Gunny has no other outlet, but to tell us, as though we want to know, what she's been doing. The truth is, no-one gives a toss.

A silly old woman with a pathetic need for attention; that's why she comes on here, if she had any sense she wouldn't bother us, on a forum for public opinion, but set her up her own blog, where she could blether on about her 'idol' and what she thinks is her 'talent', with no-one to contradict or criticise her. As she constantly demonstrates on here, she can't handle any point of view unless it's hers.

Just as, if Barrymore really was her "love", and cared about her, he'd acknowledge her existence on the social network platforms, Facebook and Twitter, that are his only outlets now, as the entertainment industry doesn't want or need him. Instead, sensibly just for once, he's barred her.

And if Gunny had any intelligence or common sense, she'd know more people watched DOCTOR WHO on Saturday night than her "entertaining", or her "idol", who can't even get airtime in his homeland.
The Darlek

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

mbcg wrote:
talking to yourself all day mb is not fat,end of,his body is not fat,as if you know,you are posting here not doing anything,can't you talk,as for housework i know so you can shut up,i'm proffesional at that to,i weren't addressing you so butt out,i'm not old,stupid bully.
You certainly are professional Christine, your professional in the subject of Stupidity.

You need to require humility.

Desperate comes to mind as well.
gurning guntripe

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/307047/...

"FALLEN telly presenter Michael Barrymore is launching his own clothes range.

The shamed Strike It Lucky presenter has set up a website devoted to blokes’ clothing.

Made By Dave promises “clothes made by great Britons in Great Britain”.

Its half-finished website uses a snapshot of Barrymore sitting on a park bench alongside his beloved Jack Russell terrier Dave.

The brand sells plain and checked shirts, including one called the Boner, for £90.

Barrymore, whose famous catchphrase was “awight”, tweeted:“Go to @MadeByDave and follow & sign up to be at the very start of an all British Brand.”

The star fell from public grace in 2001 after factory worker Stuart Lubbock, 31, drowned in his swimming pool during a drug-fuelled party.

Barrymore was never charged with any offence and an inquest returned an open verdict in 2003.

A spokesman for Barrymore said:“He’s invested in a fashion line and is really excited about the whole thing.”
gurning guntripe

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Barrymore Is Vile

Dagenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

gurning guntripe wrote:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/pos ts/view/307047/Michael-Barrymo re-My-clothes-are-alwight/
"FALLEN telly presenter Michael Barrymore is launching his own clothes range.
The shamed Strike It Lucky presenter has set up a website devoted to blokes’ clothing.
Made By Dave promises “clothes made by great Britons in Great Britain”.
Its half-finished website uses a snapshot of Barrymore sitting on a park bench alongside his beloved Jack Russell terrier Dave.
The brand sells plain and checked shirts, including one called the Boner, for £90.
Barrymore, whose famous catchphrase was “awight”, tweeted:“Go to @MadeByDave and follow & sign up to be at the very start of an all British Brand.”
The star fell from public grace in 2001 after factory worker Stuart Lubbock, 31, drowned in his swimming pool during a drug-fuelled party.
Barrymore was never charged with any offence and an inquest returned an open verdict in 2003.
A spokesman for Barrymore said:“He’s invested in a fashion line and is really excited about the whole thing.”
Who is he aiming these clothes at? Seeing as he is a fat and old disgrace to humanity, who would want to wear clothes which have the "Barrymore" stamp on them? No self-respecting man would be seen dead in them. I hope the "Dave" range fails miserably, as people continue to feel nauseated by Barrymore creature. No doubt gruntrip will be buying some of the items to give to her sons for birthday and Christmas whether they want them or not, but personally I wouldn't even wipe over my windows with a cloth made from anything he's designed. What a egocentric and foul monster he is, thinking that he can "dress" the male population with his range of shabby rags.
John Doe

Bournemouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

gurning guntripe wrote:
http://www.radiotimes.com/news /2013-04-03/michael-barrymore- launches-clothing-brand-with-h is-dog
Another of his ventures doomed for failure. I can't imagine that anyone with any sense of style would want to be seen in his clothes.
John Doe

Bournemouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Barrymore Is Vile wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is he aiming these clothes at? Seeing as he is a fat and old disgrace to humanity, who would want to wear clothes which have the "Barrymore" stamp on them? No self-respecting man would be seen dead in them. I hope the "Dave" range fails miserably, as people continue to feel nauseated by Barrymore creature. No doubt gruntrip will be buying some of the items to give to her sons for birthday and Christmas whether they want them or not, but personally I wouldn't even wipe over my windows with a cloth made from anything he's designed. What a egocentric and foul monster he is, thinking that he can "dress" the male population with his range of shabby rags.
Oh, I don't know. I might wipe my bum on them.
John Doe

Bournemouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

mbcg wrote:
get off,i know more than you rub your gums,you know nothing,i'm not involved in your cyberbullying doh,so get that,i've won u lost,you are bullies,so rub your gums,furicious liars.
WON? Won what? What exactly have you won?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,081 - 42,100 of42,557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••