What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV?...

What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

There are 42594 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 6, 2006, titled What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

mbcg

London, UK

#46354 Apr 2, 2013
talking to yourself all day mb is not fat,end of,his body is not fat,as if you know,you are posting here not doing anything,can't you talk,as for housework i know so you can shut up,i'm proffesional at that to,i weren't addressing you so butt out,i'm not old,stupid bully.
mbcg

London, UK

#46355 Apr 2, 2013
get off,i know more than you rub your gums,you know nothing,i'm not involved in your cyberbullying doh,so get that,i've won u lost,you are bullies,so rub your gums,furicious liars.
mbcg

London, UK

#46356 Apr 2, 2013
sick,yeah going from sick people like you.
Bobo Le Mec

Newbury, UK

#46357 Apr 2, 2013
It's because Gunny has no other outlet, but to tell us, as though we want to know, what she's been doing. The truth is, no-one gives a toss.

A silly old woman with a pathetic need for attention; that's why she comes on here, if she had any sense she wouldn't bother us, on a forum for public opinion, but set her up her own blog, where she could blether on about her 'idol' and what she thinks is her 'talent', with no-one to contradict or criticise her. As she constantly demonstrates on here, she can't handle any point of view unless it's hers.

Just as, if Barrymore really was her "love", and cared about her, he'd acknowledge her existence on the social network platforms, Facebook and Twitter, that are his only outlets now, as the entertainment industry doesn't want or need him. Instead, sensibly just for once, he's barred her.

And if Gunny had any intelligence or common sense, she'd know more people watched DOCTOR WHO on Saturday night than her "entertaining", or her "idol", who can't even get airtime in his homeland.
The Darlek

Manchester, UK

#46358 Apr 2, 2013
mbcg wrote:
talking to yourself all day mb is not fat,end of,his body is not fat,as if you know,you are posting here not doing anything,can't you talk,as for housework i know so you can shut up,i'm proffesional at that to,i weren't addressing you so butt out,i'm not old,stupid bully.
You certainly are professional Christine, your professional in the subject of Stupidity.

You need to require humility.

Desperate comes to mind as well.
gurning guntripe

London, UK

#46359 Apr 3, 2013
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/307047/...

"FALLEN telly presenter Michael Barrymore is launching his own clothes range.

The shamed Strike It Lucky presenter has set up a website devoted to blokes’ clothing.

Made By Dave promises “clothes made by great Britons in Great Britain”.

Its half-finished website uses a snapshot of Barrymore sitting on a park bench alongside his beloved Jack Russell terrier Dave.

The brand sells plain and checked shirts, including one called the Boner, for £90.

Barrymore, whose famous catchphrase was “awight”, tweeted:“Go to @MadeByDave and follow & sign up to be at the very start of an all British Brand.”

The star fell from public grace in 2001 after factory worker Stuart Lubbock, 31, drowned in his swimming pool during a drug-fuelled party.

Barrymore was never charged with any offence and an inquest returned an open verdict in 2003.

A spokesman for Barrymore said:“He’s invested in a fashion line and is really excited about the whole thing.”
gurning guntripe

London, UK

#46360 Apr 3, 2013
Barrymore Is Vile

Telford, UK

#46361 Apr 3, 2013
gurning guntripe wrote:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/pos ts/view/307047/Michael-Barrymo re-My-clothes-are-alwight/
"FALLEN telly presenter Michael Barrymore is launching his own clothes range.
The shamed Strike It Lucky presenter has set up a website devoted to blokes’ clothing.
Made By Dave promises “clothes made by great Britons in Great Britain”.
Its half-finished website uses a snapshot of Barrymore sitting on a park bench alongside his beloved Jack Russell terrier Dave.
The brand sells plain and checked shirts, including one called the Boner, for £90.
Barrymore, whose famous catchphrase was “awight”, tweeted:“Go to @MadeByDave and follow & sign up to be at the very start of an all British Brand.”
The star fell from public grace in 2001 after factory worker Stuart Lubbock, 31, drowned in his swimming pool during a drug-fuelled party.
Barrymore was never charged with any offence and an inquest returned an open verdict in 2003.
A spokesman for Barrymore said:“He’s invested in a fashion line and is really excited about the whole thing.”
Who is he aiming these clothes at? Seeing as he is a fat and old disgrace to humanity, who would want to wear clothes which have the "Barrymore" stamp on them? No self-respecting man would be seen dead in them. I hope the "Dave" range fails miserably, as people continue to feel nauseated by Barrymore creature. No doubt gruntrip will be buying some of the items to give to her sons for birthday and Christmas whether they want them or not, but personally I wouldn't even wipe over my windows with a cloth made from anything he's designed. What a egocentric and foul monster he is, thinking that he can "dress" the male population with his range of shabby rags.
John Doe

Manchester, UK

#46362 Apr 3, 2013
gurning guntripe wrote:
http://www.radiotimes.com/news /2013-04-03/michael-barrymore- launches-clothing-brand-with-h is-dog
Another of his ventures doomed for failure. I can't imagine that anyone with any sense of style would want to be seen in his clothes.
John Doe

Manchester, UK

#46363 Apr 3, 2013
Barrymore Is Vile wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is he aiming these clothes at? Seeing as he is a fat and old disgrace to humanity, who would want to wear clothes which have the "Barrymore" stamp on them? No self-respecting man would be seen dead in them. I hope the "Dave" range fails miserably, as people continue to feel nauseated by Barrymore creature. No doubt gruntrip will be buying some of the items to give to her sons for birthday and Christmas whether they want them or not, but personally I wouldn't even wipe over my windows with a cloth made from anything he's designed. What a egocentric and foul monster he is, thinking that he can "dress" the male population with his range of shabby rags.
Oh, I don't know. I might wipe my bum on them.
John Doe

Manchester, UK

#46364 Apr 3, 2013
mbcg wrote:
get off,i know more than you rub your gums,you know nothing,i'm not involved in your cyberbullying doh,so get that,i've won u lost,you are bullies,so rub your gums,furicious liars.
WON? Won what? What exactly have you won?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#46365 Apr 3, 2013
So no-ones gonna mention Russell Brands little comment then? hmmm

haha JD She's won a free weekend at the mad house :)
Bobo Le Mec

Irvine, UK

#46366 Apr 3, 2013
Apparently, Brand claimed Barrymore is fond of "artistic" images of children. If this is true, it's hardly surprising.

Noticed that RADIO TIMES report, on Barrymore's stupid clothing range, mentions how Barrymore is still moaning at the press, and blaming them for everything. Yes, they really made him obstruct a police investigation into a man's death by booking into the Priory where he couldn't be questioned, didn't they?
lsm

Huddersfield, UK

#46367 Apr 3, 2013
Just as he seemed to be getting some good press, he's been shot down in flames. The man has the right to work. He doesn't help himself though naming one of his shirts; The Boner!!!

Location hidden

#46368 Apr 3, 2013
Out of curiosity LSM as a fan of him, will you be buying any of his clothing?

Location hidden

#46369 Apr 3, 2013
Bobo Le Mec wrote:
Apparently, Brand claimed Barrymore is fond of "artistic" images of children. If this is true, it's hardly surprising.
I doubt it is true, Just seems like Brand running his mouth again, the mans famous for causing controversy, he hasn't said/done anything lately.**Not sticking up for MB here - Just don't like Brand either**

I only mentioned it earlier as I was surprised nobody had mentioned it yet.
lsm

Huddersfield, UK

#46370 Apr 3, 2013
Bilbo_ wrote:
Out of curiosity LSM as a fan of him, will you be buying any of his clothing?
Definitely not, not really my style. Fred Perry and Harrington jackets are more my thing! I do hope it works out for him, he has the right to earn a living, in my opinion.
Prank this number

Liverpool, UK

#46372 Apr 3, 2013
Hey everyone, prank this number (united Kingdon ---> 07572071974
lsm

Huddersfield, UK

#46373 Apr 3, 2013
Prank this number wrote:
Hey everyone, prank this number (united Kingdon ---> 07572071974
Who's is it's?
mbcg

London, UK

#46374 Apr 3, 2013
your being stupid again,attacking him,he is no bloody failure,biv go and clean your windows,yeah with your knickers,more likely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flynn Makes "Pants On Fire" Statements At A Mas... Feb 18 Khan 2
News Pitts: - Negro' documentary a reminder that thi... Feb 13 Go Blue Forever 2
News Angelina Jolie Continues To Snub Her Father Jon... (Jan '06) Feb 10 KEEPITREAL 170
News Reynolds: 'Deliverance Rape Scene Went Too Far' (Jan '08) Feb 9 Gary 11
News Terrence Howard Supports Global Down Syndrome F... (Jun '15) Feb 7 desdemona2 2
News Debate: Was Martin Luther King, Jr. or Malcolm ... (Jan '08) Feb 6 Muslim teen 28
News Is David Just a Little Weird? : The David Lynch... Feb 5 Trump Plotza 1
More from around the web