What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV?...

What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

There are 42594 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 6, 2006, titled What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

Liar Catcher

Manchester, UK

#46230 Mar 29, 2013
OMG I need the Gunny Translator ffs.

You put your info on the net so expect replies, if you were any good then you would have no negativity but your mouth has got you detested over the years. You have now started on someone who clearly liked Barrynomore but because they dont jump on every post like you do, you feel the need to post nasty to them. You have the social skills of an ant!

Until you learn manners and debate you will always be thought of as the Mad old Essex Loon, you only have yourself to blame for that title end of. As for respect of your late husband, you have none either otherwise you wouldnt be salivating over a openly gay man to the extreme that you threaten to kill people over him, not only that you have lied and lied about a fake relationship with Barrynomore so if your going to speak about respect old girl, get some yourself! as for anything to show LOL this is a messageboard not an exam panel. You would still be on your 11 Plus the way you speak to people. If you are so clever, cough! then I suggest you find a better way of airing your fantasies as you do know they aint coming true right? I bet you believe in the tooth fairy ffs. Get over yourself luv, noone is interested in your two bit life and all the while you make it other peoples business while plastering it all across the www expect replies.

As for being pissed? wtf are you on about now LOL if your talking alcohol luv, that will be Barrynomore, I am teetotal dearie.

Once again, if this board is pathetic, WHY ARE YOU HERE

“I translate on behalf of Gunny”

Since: Mar 13

Gunnys house

#46231 Mar 29, 2013
Liar Catcher wrote:
OMG I need the Gunny Translator ffs.
Don't panic!! I'm here.. now just let me fetch my Gunny dictionary, and I'll get right to it.

Gunnys house

#46232 Mar 29, 2013
christine wrote:
crap,your like a kid,i am down to earth and not mad or thick,you have the problems not me,deal with it,you don't know anything,shame you do prowl into my business,
You know sweet f a,so you still don't have to stick your nose in,bcos its on the internet,i put on there what i like,your clueless,shame bcos its nice you think otherwise,not butt out and stick your nose into your own business.
I am thick, mad and have problems.
I am unable to tell the difference between real life and the stuff which happens in my head.
I like writing my business on here, so at a later date I can accuse you of stalking me.

Gunnys house

#46233 Mar 29, 2013
christine wrote:
you don't bloody insult mb because you don't like him,the truth will hurt,that is the people who have hurt me,for no reason because of their jealousy,deal with it,like it or lump it,my life is my own and bloody tarnishing my idols memory and mb is the lowest form of decency and no respect for my deceased husbands name,correct yourself none of you have anything to show but idiocy,ex uni,glorified,educational tripe.
I feel the need to stick up for a man, who it turns out, wants nothing to do with me.
I'm going to accuse you of being jealous even though anyone with a brain can see it's the other way around.
I do not understand that the only person on here who is tarnishing the memory of MJ and MB's current lack of career/decent reputation is me. So I'm going to blame you for it.
I losing the argument so I'm going to mention my late ex-husband, in the hope that you will feel guilty.
I wish I had an IQ which was on par with you.

Gunnys house

#46234 Mar 29, 2013
christine wrote:
no your be pissed instead stupid idiot,liar catcher.
I am drunk.

Gunnys house

#46235 Mar 29, 2013
the truth hurts wrote:
can't stand me,good,as if i'm an embarrasement to any of my idols,if you think its ok to slaughter mb and mj,you the lowest form of mentality,this board is pathetic,yeah sure keep talking crap,so as i know facts its you all who'll be embarrassed sooner or later,lsm you changed your tune,call yourself a fan are you,fans don't go against fans.
I'm glad you can't stand me, I agree I am an embarrassment to my idols.
I feel the need to stick up for them even though they couldn't give a flying feck about me.
I understand that I give other fans a bad name and for this; LSM, I apologise.

Gunnys house

#46236 Mar 29, 2013
the truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
That is crap,shame you don't know the truth,nor did i do anything to you,nor do i like people sticking their nose in my business,like they do.
What league am i in then?you side along with these and call me obssessive,well????? Never mind you obviously agree with there slaughtering of mb.
I am don't know how to tell the truth, I'm going to act all innocent, I post every detail on my life on here because I have no where else to go and no one else to talk to.
I know I'm obsessive and I don't understand how people can be fans of someone without obsessing over him.

Gunnys house

#46237 Mar 29, 2013
the truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry am i?your a stupid teenager,who has insulted mj and mb and nor have i embarrassed any mj or mb fans,where is the proof?mind your bloody business and stick your nose in your uni course,yeah i bet.
I can't believe a teenager has more common sense then me.

Gunnys house

#46238 Mar 29, 2013
christine wrote:
<quoted text>
Mb is not unemployed you are,side along with another fan who is truly not a fan of michael,or she wouldn't be siding along with you,also mind your bloody own business,as i have said you know absolutely nothing,so butt out,none of you know anything,so write your trash,also i wouldn't be in your snobbery league,i'm down to earth not like all of you.
I'm not like you,nor would i want to be,you have no idea of anything,so stick your nose out of my business,your a pathetic excuse for a person and your mates on here are the same.
MB is unemployed, and technically speaking has been since LWT(?) fired him after the Lubbock incident.
LSM is a man but I'm going to call him a woman.
I like to say I'm down to earth, when really I'm so far gone orbiting the Uranus.(Uranus get it)
I am a pathetic excuse for a person, as you can tell from my posts.
Bobo Le Mec

London, UK

#46239 Mar 29, 2013
John Doe wrote:
Is that the same Irish show that he was on when he didn't say much, just clucked like a chicken? Surprised they're having him back.
It is the same one, THE SATURDAY NIGHT SHOW on RTE with Brendan O'Connor, after which he received a drubbing from the press and public, after claiming to be Jedward's father, and doing the rushing-into-the-audience nonsense that he could only get away with when he was host of a TV show, not a guest.

Fortunately, the clip of that appearance in its entirety has now been removed from YouTube. When it was still on there, it was noticeable how much Barrymore ripped off bits of business from other, far more talented and respected performers; the silly old ladies, like Gunny, who thought he was lovely couldn't see this. More than once, he did a fixed smile, implying madness, in a manner similar to Spike Milligan (whom he once attempted to portray -- no wonder that play never got to the West End). Then, when he was claiming Jedward were his kids, and shouting "how DARE you..this is OUTRAGEOUS", he sounded, consciously or otherwise, like Frankie Howerd, whom Gunny was squawking venom at on here just recently.
Bobo Le Mec

London, UK

#46240 Mar 29, 2013
Also on that show, Barrymore did a horrible, stereotypically Oirish accent, going "Jaysus Mary and Joseph"; he should have been thrown out of the country for that, he's best known now for criminal acts in the 2000's but his attempted comedy is stuck in the 1970's. It's relevant that Barrymore started playing up when O'Connor tried to ask him about his downfall, and what he was working on now.

I don't think this MY KIND OF TWITS thing is actually going to happen. Note that in the past few years, he's variously said he was going to be doing a chat show called BARRYMORE LATE; writing a film script called BILLY LIKELY, about a lookalike for Prince Charles; AN AUDIENCE WITH MICHAEL BARRYMORE, to be recorded at the Cafe Royal; and a version of CINDERELLA at Peterborough and a live show at Blackpool in 2011, both arranged by his agent, the convicted fraudster Paul Coxwell. None of these projects ever came to fruition, he truly is unemployable.

I wouldn't advise Gunny to get all excited on seeing her "idol", as the RTE channel cannot be viewed in Britain. Anyway, tomorrow evening, anyone with any sense will be watching the first in the new series of DOCTOR WHO. Now THERE'S a show that still has an audience.
Bobo Le Mec

London, UK

#46241 Mar 29, 2013
the truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm not a bloody criminal and nor is being an impersonator criminal.
It certainly is when you do it, Gunny.
John Doe

Manchester, UK

#46242 Mar 29, 2013
Bobo Le Mec wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly is when you do it, Gunny.
Hahahaha. Now that made me laugh out loud.
christine

London, UK

#46243 Mar 29, 2013
still if you wish to think that,i'm out,so keeping writing tripe,you got a dull life and rather lack in social skills.
christine

London, UK

#46244 Mar 29, 2013
Bobo Le Mec wrote:
Also on that show, Barrymore did a horrible, stereotypically Oirish accent, going "Jaysus Mary and Joseph"; he should have been thrown out of the country for that, he's best known now for criminal acts in the 2000's but his attempted comedy is stuck in the 1970's. It's relevant that Barrymore started playing up when O'Connor tried to ask him about his downfall, and what he was working on now.
I don't think this MY KIND OF TWITS thing is actually going to happen. Note that in the past few years, he'
s variously said he was going to be doing a chat show called BARRYMORE LATE; writing a film script called BILLY LIKELY, about a lookalike for Prince Charles; AN AUDIENCE WITH MICHAEL BARRYMORE, to be recorded at the Cafe Royal; and a version of CINDERELLA at Peterborough and a live show at Blackpool in 2011, both arranged by his agent, the convicted fraudster Paul Coxwell. None of these projects ever came to fruition, he truly is unemployable.
I wouldn't advise Gunny to get all excited on seeing her "idol", as the RTE channel cannot be viewed in Britain. Anyway, tomorrow evening, anyone with any sense will be watching the first in the new series of DOCTOR WHO. Now THERE'S a show that still has an audience.
Sorry i am watching the channel,with mb,and no one cares of doctor who,michael is recording my kind of twits,so clueless u don't know where i am so never mind,i love him and take your doctor who shite away,its rubbish,i've also told people to watch michael bcos they love him,like i do,sorry your just not getting it,from me.
Bobo Le Mec

London, UK

#46245 Mar 29, 2013
Talk about pots and kettles, Gunny! Your idea of social skills is that everyone agrees with you. It won't happen, not on the internet or anywhere else.

Are you still insisting Barrymore is, in your words, "not bloody gay any more"?
Bobo Le Mec

London, UK

#46246 Mar 29, 2013
christine wrote:
<quoted text>
and no one cares of doctor who,>>>

If you think there's been no publicity for DOCTOR WHO's new series, or its 50th anniversary later this year, you really have been on another planet. Since when has Barrymore been on the cover of any TV listings magazines? Not for DECADES.

i've also told people to watch michael bcos they love him,like i do,
Unless they live in the Irish Republic, they can't. And nobody "loves" him, it's just more lies that you can't prove.

Does Andrew Bachs speak to you much these days?
lsm

Huddersfield, UK

#46247 Mar 29, 2013
Bobo Le Mec wrote:
I don't think this MY KIND OF TWITS thing is actually going to happen. Note that in the past few years, he's variously said he was going to be doing a chat show called BARRYMORE LATE; writing a film script called BILLY LIKELY, about a lookalike for Prince Charles; AN AUDIENCE WITH MICHAEL BARRYMORE, to be recorded at the Cafe Royal; and a version of CINDERELLA at Peterborough and a live show at Blackpool in 2011, both arranged by his agent, the convicted fraudster Paul Coxwell. None of these projects ever came to fruition, he truly is unemployable.
I agree, I don't think its true. I can't see anyone touching him with a barch pole to be honest. His chance to comeback was after CBB and he didn't so they aren't gonna give him a TV show after a cocaine conviction. Also, he said he wants to be known as Parker so will the show be presented by Barrymore or Parker? If its true, I hope its good, but I think its unlikely. I'll see what he says tomorrow night about it.
christine

London, UK

#46248 Mar 30, 2013
oh i can't wait to see him tonite,oh the legs,adorable.xxx
christine

London, UK

#46249 Mar 30, 2013
lsm wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, I don't think its true. I can't see anyone touching him with a barch pole to be honest. His chance to comeback was after CBB and he didn't so they aren't gonna give him a TV show after a cocaine conviction. Also, he said he wants to be known as Parker so will the show be presented by Barrymore or Parker? If its true, I hope its good, but I think its unlikely. I'll see what he says tomorrow night about it.
Yes of course you will,but your facts will be proven wrong,as i just laugh at you all,michael is recording a new series of my mkot,the twits that post on here and you call yourself a fan and agree with idiots like these.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reynolds: 'Deliverance Rape Scene Went Too Far' (Jan '08) Apr 15 Gary c ds 120
News Jonah Goldberg: Like Lincoln, King now belongs ... Apr 8 WakeUP 1
News Movies: Birthday showing of 'Bonnie and Clyde' ... Mar 30 weapon X 9
News Plaque honoring Jefferson Davis removed at Kent... Mar 30 Got_Rope 4
News Simply the best tribute to the Queen of Rock an... Mar 25 Sharon 1
News Suddenly Infamous: Casting JonBenet And Rodney ... (May '17) Mar '18 Anonymous 7
News Swiss co-production on US racism wins Cesar Mar '18 Ms Mack 1