What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV?...

What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

There are 42594 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 6, 2006, titled What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

lsm

Huddersfield, UK

#45530 Feb 25, 2013
Read his Cheryl's book today, I've seen him in a different ligh and her book is more believeable than his.
Gordon

Inverness, UK

#45531 Feb 26, 2013
I hate you gunny I really abhore you
If she was my mum I,d slap her for every time she mentioned MB
I really hated the way that Barrymore bully treated his contestants
Why dosn,t gunny take a tip from the theme tune to MR AND MRS hosted by Derek Batey who sadly died last week
The golden rule of that show was to be nice to each other
There were and are many quiz hosts who are better than Barrymore ever was Derek included but Bob Monkhouse was the greatest of them all
Someone else who died last week was RICHARD BRIERS of THE GOOD LIFE fame
Bobo Le Mec

London, UK

#45532 Feb 26, 2013
Now for the only time Barrymore has ever made me laugh...

John Doe

Manchester, UK

#45533 Feb 26, 2013
Bobo Le Mec wrote:
Now for the only time Barrymore has ever made me laugh...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6ymbDB40nwgXX
LMAO! Even a horse has the good sense to dump him. lololol.
Liar Catcher

Cockermouth, UK

#45534 Feb 26, 2013
He is used to being on the floor the lousy old drunk.

The Horse had sense, he thought feck this he aint getting on my back.

Gunnie even a Horse doesnt want him that must be why he doesnt want you :)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#45535 Feb 28, 2013
wow how quiet is it on here!!

Has Gunny finally been sectioned or something?
Bobo Le Mec

London, UK

#45536 Feb 28, 2013
Maybe her carers have finally released that the nonsense she posts on here, and her amazed reactions when we point out it IS nonsense, are just making her insanity worse.

Bilbo, have you finished your project involving Barrymore's downfall? When you asked for our views on him, I meant to post something but got distracted.
Liar Catcher

Nottingham, UK

#45537 Feb 28, 2013
Probably banned from the WWW if her comments are anything to go by.

But then again she could be fully booked and living the life of riley in LA aka Basildon in Chavtastic Essex.

Who in there right mind would want to watch someone whom is 60 odd, white, a Grumpy Granny trying to act like a Black, american Superstar? baffles me cause I know most sane people wouldnt.

There is a word I would use, its Deluded!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#45538 Mar 1, 2013
Hey Bobo,

The research part of the project is finished, I've just got to do the actual work now, but if you would like to add your view I can just add it in with the others :)
christine loves mb

London, UK

#45539 Mar 2, 2013
sectioned why????oh the research???? Bilbo,you better have not wrote anything innapropriate either,i'm still around.
Yeah sure i am,your all foul.
christine loves mb

London, UK

#45540 Mar 2, 2013
i don't have carers either,i do everything myself,your all nutters and nothings.
Oh yes
Bilbo ask these people that are not fans or like him,yeah you sure ask the right people don't you?they don't even know him,oh yeah i forgot?????
christine loves mb

London, UK

#45541 Mar 2, 2013
oh yes i can add the abuse of michael barrymore,your words,oh yes,accusations,lies and total crap research of the man you all portray,not the real man,your research contains lies,deceit and not the real character,big mistake you've made,you have mixed with bullies,not so clever are you?and haven't asked me?oh dear???
christine loves mb

London, UK

#45542 Mar 2, 2013
i'm fifty three now,not sixty and call your bluff bobo,people are watching it,but there not watching you,or any of you,i'm mj's age criteria that's why,nobody would watch you's your out of sight out of mind whippee.
Liar Catcher

Leeds, UK

#45543 Mar 2, 2013
Why would Bilbo ask you?

You dont know him but you think a quick grope back stage donkeys years ago and your constant I love you bollox would be ideal for a project, jog on, there is naff all you could offer anyone at University apart from their Lunch in the Canteen so the idea that you know Barrymore better than anyone else is as bad as the BS you come out with. You are barred from MB sites so are in no position to give advice. She has enough of your rubbish to sift through on here to know just about how much you know.

It is also called debate, something you will never understand as you claim it is bullying. It is funny when you read anything to do with MB there is always negative comments and believe me Flossie it isnt all of us. One day your face the fact that his career as Barrymore is dead, gone, vamooosh, just like we hope he will do. Parker as he wants to be known now knows if he goes by the name of Barrymore he doesnt stand a chance. Now ask yourself why old girl, as for loving MB you are off your rocker so it means jack to any sane person. You clearly do not know the meaning of Love but then we know that already after your daughter told the world what you were about on here.

On that note, why are you back here? you left 1000 times but cannot stay away can you.

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45544 Mar 3, 2013
Guntrips grammar makes sense all of a sudden.????
Perhaps its one of her more intellectual personalities.???
Answers on a postcard.
christine loves mb

London, UK

#45545 Mar 4, 2013
you talk rubbish,all of you,she asked for your help,yes sure your's is the correct advice,wrong,his stage act i know so be quiet,i know and ss you wish to go on repeat then do,i am not on bloody fscebook,so stop interfering,you hsve no idea,now shut up,my life is my business,so is how i communicate,so mind your own bloody business.
christine loves mb

London, UK

#45546 Mar 4, 2013
your all so stupid believing untruths,oh yes what i'm bloody like,as if she told the truth,lies,lies and lies,shut up i know the bloody insane facts of my daughter,so shut yourmouth up in future,you don't know me.
christine loves mb

London, UK

#45547 Mar 4, 2013
and i do know him,again shut up,why would i care how her insane shite consists of,if you think i had a quick grope your wrong,i had more than that,things you don't know again shut up,i stand by him,not your bloody crap,calling me off my rocker bcos i love him,you creep,buty out in future,bloolox to you.
christine loves mb

London, UK

#45548 Mar 4, 2013
no i'm sure i don't know what love is?being married oh dear twenty five years,oh i don't know what love is,more like you haven't a clue.
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#45549 Mar 4, 2013
christine loves mb wrote:
your all so stupid believing untruths,oh yes what i'm bloody like,as if she told the truth,lies,lies and lies,shut up i know the bloody insane facts of my daughter,so shut yourmouth up in future,you don't know me.
We believed what Lynne said. Your daughter made more sense on here than you ever did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reynolds: 'Deliverance Rape Scene Went Too Far' (Jan '08) 5 hr Mickjaggar 35
News First Oscars of awards season to be bestowed on... Nov 13 Christie Taylor 1
News Sean Astin's Very Strange Trip Nov 13 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Director James Toback accused of sexual harassm... Oct 22 WHO 1
News Hefner's civil rights, pro-LBGT legacy Sep '17 Marco R s Secret ... 8
News Good Blacks, Bad Blacks: From Washington and Du... Sep '17 Cordwainer Trout 3
News Martin Scorsese launches online film course Sep '17 Neil_Hines 1
More from around the web