What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV?...

What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

There are 42588 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 6, 2006, titled What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

rajilovesbiv

London, UK

#45354 Feb 17, 2013
oh yes i'm not your type of character,how dare you?you like your rubbish i don't,it don't make me uncultered does it?stupid teenager aren't you?opiniated.
rajilovesbiv

London, UK

#45355 Feb 17, 2013
uncultured oh sorry snob,spelt it wrong.

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45356 Feb 17, 2013
rajilovesbiv wrote:
oh yes i'm not your type of character,how dare you?you like your rubbish i don't,it don't make me uncultered does it?stupid teenager aren't you?opiniated.
Your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.
rajilovesbiv

London, UK

#45357 Feb 17, 2013
oh look she has a new device,oh look in my eyes,i'm jealous and dying to know,bt i'll confere with my lover rajiblasted,we are a perfect match,i am bothered why me biv tells lies,i live on the river thames and named myself as jt in the first place.
rajilovesbiv

London, UK

#45358 Feb 17, 2013
you belong with biv,rajibastard and vile are the same,your off your trolley and an idiot.
rajilovesbiv

London, UK

#45359 Feb 17, 2013
chatting up woman raji,she's supposedly married,yet she flirts with you lol,ha ha ha.

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45360 Feb 17, 2013
rajilovesbiv wrote:
chatting up woman raji,she's supposedly married,yet she flirts with you lol,ha ha ha.
I cant help but feel you need a dose or two of liquid truncheon,either that or you've already had one too many.I cant decide
Liar Catcher

Manchester, UK

#45361 Feb 17, 2013
rajilovesbiv wrote:
you belong with biv,rajibastard and vile are the same,your off your trolley and an idiot.
LOL that coming from the likes of you Gunny, oh my dear lordie.

Vile, off your trolley and and idiot is your CV when applying for jobs.

Like I said before, you bring everything on yourself but your just to 'fick' to see it.

And as for Lies, you have a first class Honours Degree in the subject so shove off Pinochio.
Liar Catcher

Manchester, UK

#45362 Feb 17, 2013
rajibastard wrote:
<quoted text>I cant help but feel you need a dose or two of liquid truncheon,either that or you've already had one too many.I cant decide
Absobloodylutely, it just cant help itself can it.

The name changes but you still see the thick lump of chav trying to give it. Sad or what lol
rajilovesbiv

London, UK

#45363 Feb 18, 2013
stop making threats what liquid are you talking about,pepper spray,sad aren't you,seek help.
rajilovesbiv

London, UK

#45364 Feb 18, 2013
your all sick and mental.
rajilovesbiv

London, UK

#45365 Feb 18, 2013
thank you i'm an impersonator and work,butt out fool,get a job yourself lazy slob.
rajilovesbiv

London, UK

#45366 Feb 18, 2013
off to work goodbye forever now,lowlifes.
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#45367 Feb 18, 2013
rajilovesbiv wrote:
off to work goodbye forever now,lowlifes.
gunny when you were born the midwife threw the wrong bit away, you are a nasty, evil, odious, idiotic piece of trash that's even too vile for Barrymore seeing he's BLOCKED you.

There's no barrel you won't scrape, is there gunny? You have no morals, no decency and no brain. You think we are all jealous of you? Hahahaha you have a massively egotistical view of who you are, what you are and what you mean to people. Listen up, you
are nothing - just a crazed old stalker who won't leave an old washed-up knackered drug-riddled drink-addled old sleazebag, who beat his wife and was instrumental in the death of a young man at his home. A death he RAN AWAY from and since then has always pitied himself more than anything. You are NOTHING, got that?
You write perverted things here about people and make up things about them because you have NO CLUE as to anything. Now why don't you just clear off, get a life, and start behaving in a way in which you don't make yourself look a total fool to the whole world. Your kids must be so ashamed of you.
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#45368 Feb 18, 2013
Oh and gunny, you are UNTALENTED and none of us genuinely believe you are even an half-decent impersonator of Michael Jackson. You are deluded beyond belief thinking that you can emulate somebody like Michael Jackson. What a joke! You look ridiculous, sound ridiculous and look a total fool in that cheap plastic red and black outfit.

People are laughing at you because you insist that Barrymore isn't gay and never has been. You come across as nothing but an imbecile. You don't know the person you are defending (Barrymore) and he certainly doesn't want anything to do with you. He must be so sick and tired of your constant stalking of him. Mind you, by blocking you at least he has taken steps to protect himself from your unwanted attention and demands.

Go away and clean the toilets gunny, it's what you're best at. You and the bog brush are made for one another.
tittatatt

London, UK

#45370 Feb 18, 2013
complete rubbish if i was a problem to him,he would of got a restraing order on me,ilm not blocked and its my business,not yours,i'm not cleaning toilets either,yes you are jealous,why would it bother you so much if you weren't and i'm not scraping the barrel either,oh shut up,i know the bloody truth.i'm sick of your lies and accusations,i'm no bloody stalker so mind your bloody own business,my support and love is with him,so clean toilets yourself.
tittatatt

London, UK

#45371 Feb 18, 2013
and don't bloody order me about snob got that,i'm emulating mj,so feck off,your the vile one who's been lying about mb,sorry he's not bloody gay no more laugh as much as you like its my bloody life,so your nothing none of you,your making my life your bloody business,yeah behave yourself,i know who he loves,not your decision,so as your a nothing be quiet,mj is my work,mb is my idol as well,mind your fat bloody idious business.
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#45372 Feb 18, 2013
tittatatt wrote:
complete rubbish if i was a problem to him,he would of got a restraing order on me,ilm not blocked and its my business,not yours,i'm not cleaning toilets either,yes you are jealous,why would it bother you so much if you weren't and i'm not scraping the barrel either,oh shut up,i know the bloody truth.i'm sick of your lies and accusations,i'm no bloody stalker so mind your bloody own business,my support and love is with him,so clean toilets yourself.
LIAR
FANTASIST
DELUSIONAL
UNTALENTED
NUISANCE
STALKER
EROTOMANIAC
INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGED

All those words describe you, gunny. You are the pits. You are a lower life form than an amoeba and nowhere near as useful as one.
tittatatt

London, UK

#45373 Feb 18, 2013
and that is what you are an old faggot,liar and accuser oh don't worry dearie,your be implemented for your lies and accussations,were you there that night?no you wasn't but your still blaming him,oh shut up,mind who your talking to and he did not beat his wife either,liaris what u r,i do bloody well know him stupid cow,ugly munter,i'm not bloody nasty either u so u all are,so you know nothing about me,so push off.
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#45374 Feb 18, 2013
tittatatt wrote:
and don't bloody order me about snob got that,i'm emulating mj,so feck off,your the vile one who's been lying about mb,sorry he's not bloody gay no more laugh as much as you like its my bloody life,so your nothing none of you,your making my life your bloody business,yeah behave yourself,i know who he loves,not your decision,so as your a nothing be quiet,mj is my work,mb is my idol as well,mind your fat bloody idious business.
Michael Barrymore is GAY. Get over it. You've had YEARS to get used the idea but you're too stupid to want to take it on board as you like believe YOUR truth over the REAL truth.

Get annoyed with me gunny, go for it. It makes me happy when you get annoyed because I know that the truth is getting to you.

Stop putting your business all over this thread and then you won't have anything to complain about will you?

All you know is threats and abuse gunny, that's all you can do. You are unable to change Barrymore into a hetrosexual man just as you are unable to convince any of us that you tell the truth. We all know you're a liar and we all know that
Barrymore is GAY.
GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

BARRYMORE IS GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird 29 mins ago 2:52 p.m.Yes, there is a weir... Jun '16 Jack 2
News Muhammad Alia s cemetery opens to public, and f... Jun '16 Patriot 23
News Sotomayor, Spielberg win Harvard Du Bois medals (Oct '13) Jun '16 Dig Gravers 12
News A secret room lies behind Lincoln's head at Mou... Jun '16 Christaliban 10
News A few weeks before he died, Malcolm X endured a... Jun '16 RMGHispanic Causi... 2
News Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at Jun '16 Marie-Luise_J 1
News Maddon shares fond memories of 'The Greatest' Jun '16 HIP v Ali 2
More from around the web