What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV?...

What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

There are 42589 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 6, 2006, titled What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

tittatatt

London, UK

#45310 Feb 15, 2013
yeah and he loves me,mind your oen bloody business punks.
tittatatt

London, UK

#45311 Feb 15, 2013
shitty lunatics haven't a clue,yes my posts are there,he knows i love him,so i have nothing to report,yes watch you squirm doeface shut your mouth.
tittatatt

London, UK

#45312 Feb 15, 2013
shut your gobs up,michael is my love so shut your b mouth up.

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45313 Feb 15, 2013
tittatatt wrote:
shut your gobs up,michael is my love so shut your b mouth up.
Christine Guntrip smells off bull shit
John Doe

Manchester, UK

#45316 Feb 16, 2013
tittatatt wrote:
yeah and he loves me,mind your oen bloody business punks.
Aye. He loves you sooooo much he has BLOCKED you. How stupid are you? No, don't answer that. We all know the answer. Very.
John Doe

Manchester, UK

#45317 Feb 16, 2013
tittatatt wrote:
shitty lunatics haven't a clue,yes my posts are there,he knows i love him,so i have nothing to report,yes watch you squirm doeface shut your mouth.
Flipping idiot. You're posts are gone because he has blocked you. Dumb arse.
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#45318 Feb 16, 2013
bilbodalodildo wrote:
too funny,nobody cares and i can impersonate,oh good you've all embarrassed yourselves more like reading cack from you all over the net.oops i am not barred,so oops yourself.
gunny, no posts of yours are showing on Barrymore's page, I just checked again. You are barred, no other possibility for it. You spammed him one too often with your stalking posts and now he's had enough...oh dear, how sad for you when you were under the delusion that you were his new partner. Oh poor old gunny, the embarrassment of it!!!
bilbodalodildo

London, UK

#45319 Feb 16, 2013
go to sleep,you hve nothing better to do with your time,i am on there,so be quiet,i'm not defeated in anything,you can check all u like.what a load of rubbish,i never spammed him,you are so stupid,and i had no complaints either,save your lies,i've not embarrassed myself but i know people who have stalked and lied to him,i've nothing to be afraid of,so lay off,he is my new partner,goodbye now.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#45320 Feb 16, 2013
You are not on there - we have all looked and your posts have gone because he has BLOCKED you gunny, He wants nothing to do with you, you are an embarrassment to him.

You are the only one who has stalked and lied about him, and as for his new partner, that's something you will never be. Paul Coxwell is his new partner NOT YOU.

You lies are unravelling around you gunny, because of this I expect you to come back with some sort of illegible babble that you believe will somehow be insulting to us.
bilbodalodildo

London, UK

#45321 Feb 16, 2013
paul coxwell is not his boyfriend,your lies will come bk to you all,i do know so write what u like.
bilbodalodildo

London, UK

#45322 Feb 16, 2013
i have never told lies about him,but you all have,i'm sorry if u have nothing to do,and sorry my posts r there,you've been blocked and nor have i ever emberrassed him,bt you are a bunch of liars,you don't know anything and you all search for my posts,as i've said he is my love, believe your own trash,i'm sure laughing at all of you stalkers,you got nothing,just nothing.
bilbodalodildo

London, UK

#45323 Feb 16, 2013
bilbo go and watch your stupid new film bilbo bagginds hobbit with the ugly munter in it,he looks like you,don't you suit one another as your s man to,yes you write illegable babble at eighteen you act as a four year old,mrs hobbit,poppit illegable bilbodacrapdildo.
bilbodercrapdild o

London, UK

#45324 Feb 16, 2013
oh yes i'm big headed university graduate,i know paul coxwell to and barrymore is vile,she's related to and her name is julie thackery,in fact i believe in illegible babble hobbit bilbo baggins,its out in the cinema's,i'm going with my boyfriend,i'm gay to.
barrymoreislovel y

London, UK

#45325 Feb 16, 2013
Oh yes he's mine christine mine,you have suffered enough,i know u love him,but his mine.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#45326 Feb 16, 2013
Polizzia wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking of foul, your name is truly disgusting and all your perverse talk of penis and pee, I do believe you are a perverse moron.
Warped knob? I believe that is you Kiddie Fiddler.
Vile human being.
i bet you have a face like a battered vagina, all HAIL Vagina Face!!:)
barrymoreislovel y

London, UK

#45327 Feb 16, 2013
Kid Fidler wrote:
<quoted text>
i bet you have a face like a battered vagina, all HAIL Vagina Face!!:)
Disgusting u r,u have crabs do u?do u shower everyday?i would b4 you go on the binge drinking tonite.
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#45328 Feb 16, 2013
bilbodercrapdildo wrote:
oh yes i'm big headed university graduate,i know paul coxwell to and barrymore is vile,she's related to and her name is julie thackery,in fact i believe in illegible babble hobbit bilbo baggins,its out in the cinema's,i'm going with my boyfriend,i'm gay to.
My name isn't Julie Thackery gunny, there's people on here who DO know my real name, but if you want to think it's that then go ahead it makes no difference to me. You'll never know my real name so you may as well choose something at random if you want. I'll just have a laugh at you, as usual.
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#45329 Feb 16, 2013
bilbodalodildo wrote:
i have never told lies about him,but you all have,i'm sorry if u have nothing to do,and sorry my posts r there,you've been blocked and nor have i ever emberrassed him,bt you are a bunch of liars,you don't know anything and you all search for my posts,as i've said he is my love, believe your own trash,i'm sure laughing at all of you stalkers,you got nothing,just nothing.
You've told lies all the way through this thread.
Remember the fake fifth pregnancy?...the insistence that you're going to marry Barrymore and have his babies...the outlandish claim that he has never been gay and that you are his new partner?
All LIES.

Your posts are NOT on Barrymore's Facebook page. Try looking at it from someone else's account if you don't believe us...they are NOT THERE.

Location hidden

#45330 Feb 16, 2013
bilbodalodildo wrote:
You've never lied about him? So when you said you went swimming with him, that was the truth was it? nice to know, I'm sure Mr. Lubbock's lawyer would love to know that. How long do people get for perjury nowadays?

We haven't been blocked Gunny, We would of had to comment on his page to do that dumbass, as we haven't he is unable to block us as he has no idea who we are. You are the one that has been blocked looks like his finally got fed up of your ludicrous lies.

Location hidden

#45331 Feb 16, 2013
bilbodalodildo wrote:
bilbo go and watch your stupid new film bilbo bagginds hobbit with the ugly munter in it,he looks like you,don't you suit one another as your s man to,yes you write illegable babble at eighteen you act as a four year old,mrs hobbit,poppit illegable bilbodacrapdildo.
You do realise the hobbit has been around since 1937 right?

I would suggest you read it, but I don't believe you have the mental capacity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird 29 mins ago 2:52 p.m.Yes, there is a weir... Jun 21 Jack 2
News Muhammad Alia s cemetery opens to public, and f... Jun 17 Patriot 23
News Sotomayor, Spielberg win Harvard Du Bois medals (Oct '13) Jun 17 Dig Gravers 12
News A secret room lies behind Lincoln's head at Mou... Jun 17 Christaliban 10
News A few weeks before he died, Malcolm X endured a... Jun 13 RMGHispanic Causi... 2
News Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at Jun 12 Marie-Luise_J 1
News Maddon shares fond memories of 'The Greatest' Jun 10 HIP v Ali 2
More from around the web