What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

Full story: Mirror.co.uk

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.
Comments
39,521 - 39,540 of 42,568 Comments Last updated Monday
christine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

bilbo you have an attitude,you will change when you get older so then your look back and say i can talk i've got one now,as you age you'll change to,thinking you are all models are you?your not,its your attitude that gets me.
christine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

and if you had shut up i wouldn't of done,when you stop insulting him then i won't come back.
Its too quiet in here

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

The Liar Catcher wrote:
I thought that woman had gone! knew she couldnt resist threatening people yet again.
If she were that bad how comes he was 'controlled' for so long. She controlled his work and since she divorced him and has since passed away RIP - he obviously needed controlling cause his career died the day he left a man floating in his pool and the day he was divorced. High Five Cheryl. She is the only one who really knows him so be quiet woman you have no idea, you have never lived with him, dated him or spent more than five minutes on your own with him so NOOOOO you do not know him so my name on here is just for you, you dont half tell em.
I totally agree with you.

She must of been doing something right, if you look at the career he had whilst married to her and the *almost* none existent career his had since being divorced its pretty obvious that if she was controlling him then he needed it.
Its too quiet in here

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

He's like one of those old army guys. You know the ones that have known nothing but life in the army and following rules and then all of a sudden their out of the army and have no rules to follow so they go behaviour becomes erratic.

He needed Cheryl and her possible controlling ways, so that he could have a career and stay on track with things.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

You two ain't the first to say that :)

"She was Barrymore's backroom girl, the wind beneath his wings. It's no coincidence that when he threw her out of his life his career went into freefall."
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cheryl-b...
christine

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

is that so???? Well he certainly survived everything without her,even as i say he misses her,don't come back and say he didn't love her he did and i know what cheryl was,now that's she's gone you obviously think the worst,this board has been rubbish from start to finish,by all of you,you are right that dear cheryl knew him best,yeah so what?the past is the past and is gone,but you still drag up the past,nobody is perfect got that?and you've attacked me,none of your postings had any bearing on me whatsoever,you post shite,without knowing the truth to michael and cheryl,now cheryl has gone,leave it alone,he is creative and is a survivor,i'm sorry you don't know everything,but i do,i just laugh at you all.
christine

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

another words again you turn to press media shite of the daily mirror,the truth is different,sorry for you though,i'm really laughing because he's so amazing and you haven't a clue oh never mind,keep dragging the past up,you live in the past that's why,why not become doctor who's sidekick,the timelord that lives in the past,your tomfoolery posts are of the era of 2005.
christine

Harefield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

so amazing i just can't believe it?well i do believe it,ahh its a shame for all your crap postings isn't it?you got everything wrong,he's an amazing man and survivor of all of his demons to,ahh shame you weak people haven't a clue though isn't it?goodnight now.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

He may still be here, but Barrymore has killed his career, so he may be a survivor in the physical sense but in every other respect he's dead - career, marriage, reputation...all over and done with. Why gunny are you suggesting that people are dissing Cheryl? We all have respect for her that she created what was then a showbiz phenomenon, and looked after him in every sense of the word. It's no coincidence that his career was doomed to failure when he dumped Cheryl...you must be so jealous of the life they shared, gunny. You will never have any of that, not ever.

It was written that BARRYMORE has a double chin, yet you've again not read the post correctly and said that comment was meant for you - it wasn't. READ the posts properly before you retaliate with your abusive comments.

Barrymore IS IN THE PAST, Michael Parker is the present. The man you lust after is dead and gone, the showbiz persona has left the building and will never return...good riddance. You have a crush on the person who was running around on stage, doing John Cleese's walk and taking the rise out of the old and mentally challenged...that person is IN THE PAST. What's there now is a wreck of a man with no prospects for anything, who feels sorry for himself and never misses an opportunity to say so to the media. Your perception of Barrymore is out of date. He is an old man who is old before his time due to his drink and drugs addiction. He IS GAY, gunny. All those years with Shaun proved that...how can you say he was never gay? You just can't admit it to yourself that he is a gay man who has been left in the past, with a young man's death hanging over him like a big black cloud. He will never get back what he had all those years ago and you will probably never see him in person again. It's time to accept the truth...
christine

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

oh dear do continue to address me,bark,bark bark,blah blah blah,for the millionieth time shut up.
christine

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Barrymore Is Vile wrote:
He may still be here, but Barrymore has killed his career, so he may be a survivor in the physical sense but in every other respect he's dead - career, marriage, reputation...all over and done with. Why gunny are you suggesting that people are dissing Cheryl? We all have respect for her that she created what was then a showbiz phenomenon, and looked after him in every sense of the word. It's no coincidence that his career was doomed to failure when he dumped Cheryl...you must be so jealous of the life they shared, gunny. You will never have any of that, not ever.
It was written that BARRYMORE has a double chin, yet you've again not read the post correctly and said that comment was meant for you - it wasn't. READ the posts properly before you retaliate with your abusive comments.
Barrymore IS IN THE PAST, Michael Parker is the present. The man you lust after is dead and gone, the showbiz persona has left the building and will never return...good riddance. You have a crush on the person who was running around on stage, doing John Cleese's walk and taking the rise out of the old and mentally challenged...that person is IN THE PAST. What's there now is a wreck of a man with no prospects for anything, who feels sorry for himself and never misses an opportunity to say so to the media. Your perception of Barrymore is out of date. He is an old man who is old before his time due to his drink and drugs addiction. He IS GAY, gunny. All those years with Shaun proved that...how can you say he was never gay? You just can't admit it to yourself that he is a gay man who has been left in the past, with a young man's death hanging over him like a big black cloud. He will never get back what he had all those years ago and you will probably never see him in person again. It's time to accept the truth...
Time to go into your time warph and leave me alone,blah,blah blah,oh dear,oh dear you haven't a clue and good riddance to you,also i was never jealous of michael's life with her,what are you talking about?your off again,giving me the riot act and you can now can't you,time to accept that minding your own business is the norm,again you expect me to read your blah blah blah,as you certainly of key,the greatest laugh i can now have,barking at you.
christine

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

and you refer to him being old,indeed you have a problem with people that are aged between fifty and sixty and think that they are write offs,have you finished addressing me have you?listen to yourself,you are trying to say that michael is wasted how dare you?don't bother woman ok? You are sadly misinformed,he is not not not going to stop doing anything that he is capable of doing,also i'll correct you when you say,i've got a crush,another stupid comment,i suggest you stick your nose and shove it somewhere else,you are completely off key and haven't a clue about anything,isn't that good,you all think what you think,i also think michael can can can speak for himself not you mrs bias woman,as your so clueless aren't you? You address me like a boss does,well piss off got that,michael is alive and i really would be careful dear what your saying.
christine

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

and they'll be no sleeping dogs lying here either,as always thinking you really know,when you have always been wrong,take your little cousin bilbo off here to,blabber blabber blabber off an eighteen year old who has a mind of a blanched puppet,this board contains absolute rubbish off all your posts and bobo de mec,doe face,bogg girl,bilbo and other shite faces,why?????? Your bloody wrong that's why accept your wrong,your evil vile and vicious people,you bring poor cheryl into it,thinking michael never had a mind of his own,a shell you call him,your a bleeding disgrace,yeah a survivor and not bloody useless either,take your bloody shite posts and burn them,you think i don't love the bloody real man,your bloody stupid,go and rant to someone who cares,you've got it wrong again again and again,thinking i only loved his stage persona,i actually love him as a person,so knobb,just shut up ok?i know what i'm talking about,mrs blah of scaremongling tactics.
barking dog

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

barrymore is not vile wrote,i'm a barking dog,woof woof woof,i read the riot act to someone who actually loves her idol and not just his former persona,i believe what i've written is correct,but i really don't have a clue to anything,as my true statement of the above is partly wrong.Michael is a person however but i would like to say otherwise that he hasn't survived without his dear ex wife,who i refer to all of the time and is deceased,i think i know it all,i've got a dog that answers me to and i take it for walks even though its smelly to.
I also know and misinformed of what love really is?i think that christine only loved michael's legs and really not himself,that's because i really don't know anything about that and i think she only met him for two seconds at one show and don't really know him,well i think that i'm a nosy old headmistress that is in charge of a school and that's it,and i think that christine will never have that sort of life,cough,as i'm sure she don't expect,cough to have it all entirely,only a fool like me believes the shite i have written

A statement given by a barking dog biv,an abuser who hates mb totally.
time lord

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

i'm the new doctor who of these boards,when i learn not to dictate anymore,i won't be calling michael vile anymore,watch me as i fly over basildon,with my dog called scruffy,you just never know i might,and knock three times on her door and cry barking woolfe oops the man who is a creep,i'll bring him along to sing to christine,how much is that doggy flying above,the one with the matted tail,oops.
bad cough

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

doctor doctor biv,i need a doctor,i've got a cough,cough cough,can you help me please?i've got a bad cough,due to biv's posts,oh cough again.
bilbodoladildo

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

i must stop visiting these boards my contributions are nothing,i say what i think,even though i am a puppet,i'm eighteen that's why,i,ve got an attitude problem,i don't like people that's why,i only like people who are from university and nobody else,they are all shite people,also i have to insult people to,one's with double chin's,i'm beautiful that's why,that's why i'm the lady in the mirror at all times,i'm doing a research to and tutor is pleased so far even though i have abused christine's mb man,i just don't believe the shite i come out with,i'm off here now for good,bye bye witchunters.xx

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Go away Christine/barking dog/timelord/bad cough/bilbodoladildo, we all know its you posting under these names and you're just embarrassing yourself now.
Its too quite in here

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Bilbo_ wrote:
You two ain't the first to say that :)
"She was Barrymore's backroom girl, the wind beneath his wings. It's no coincidence that when he threw her out of his life his career went into freefall."
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cheryl-b...
Shaun basically said the same thing too.

http://www.people.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/20...
"In his own head Michael still thinks he's a big star but times and tastes change and other people have now taken his TV crown."
Its too quite in here

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

"His craving for the spotlight could be another demon alongside the drink and drugs that could ultimately consume him."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••