What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

Full story: Mirror.co.uk

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.
Comments
39,301 - 39,320 of 42,569 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 23
The Liar Catcher

London, UK

#43466 Jan 5, 2013
Point is Null ?????????? WTF
Ariston

Harefield, UK

#43469 Jan 6, 2013
None of you were interested in my energy efficient Ariston washing machines were you? I WAS UPSET. They are still for sale in all colours,even red,white and blue,have an energy rating A and is very good value for money,its programmes washes on 30 degrees and its compatible with you leading top manufacturing washing powders or gel brands,the machine's come complete without my top man though,but i'm sure the delivery driver will be nice,just the same.
Ariston

Harefield, UK

#43470 Jan 6, 2013
While i'm at it,i also have tumble driers for sale,with tumble drying sheets included,they are energy efficient to,settings include low settings for vulnerable fibres to quick drying for wear now items.Com es complete with one years free guarantee and up to four years extended warranty,payable on request,credit terms available,subject to credit checks,these tumvle driers are in every colour,but plain white driers are cheaper,a must for every kitchen,go on purchase your today? Its very good value for money,it don't come complete with a six foot man either,again i'm sure he'll be a top man though.
Ariston

Harefield, UK

#43471 Jan 6, 2013
And the new stock of fridge freezers just been delivered,yes you've guessed it,its Ariston again,frost free,fridge freezers,energy efficient A so no defrosting necessary,available in every single colour including glam colours,neutral and bald colours,the freezer has three compartments with plenty of storage space and the fridge works at room temparatures according to season,credit terms available on request,subject to credit checks,choose yours now for a deposit of fifty pounds,or cash,whatever suits you,its an offer not to be missed.
Ariston

Harefield, UK

#43472 Jan 6, 2013
This is an offer not to be missed,i'll give you a discount if you buy the washing machine,tumble dryer and fridge freezer,all for the sale of the century price with Nicholas Parsons for a thousand pounds what a bargain,my man is not available to deliver today its Sunday that's why,but don't forget to check online at www.chrisbarrymorefan.co.uk.Th ank you.
Ariston

Harefield, UK

#43473 Jan 6, 2013
sorry there is a misprint the items are available online at www.chrisbarrymorefan
@hotmail.com.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#43474 Jan 6, 2013
what are you going on about now?
Ariston

London, UK

#43475 Jan 6, 2013
mind your own business.
Ariston

London, UK

#43476 Jan 6, 2013
The new hoovers are being launched online to,bagless and very quiet,unless you want to put a bag over your head,there better than Dyson's,there made in red or Blue,less noisy than Bilbo is,parts are available online at www.barrymorejackson
@hotmail.co.uk.Here's your chance to own a cylinder hoover,bagless or with hoover bags,don't miss this offer now.
Ariston

London, UK

#43477 Jan 6, 2013
Some more products are being launched in the near future,their recycleable according to behavior,there under Ariston to and they sing Ariston on and on and on and on,Ariston,on and on and on and on.
Ariston

London, UK

#43478 Jan 6, 2013
Sorry you still can't have the man he's mine now,but if you want anything delivered its pay on delivery or debit or credit cards,or delta or american express cards only they'll be a 2.5 per cent processing charge that covers the use of the card,no fruadulents please.
Ariston

London, UK

#43479 Jan 6, 2013
remember no abuse of the lovely man himself or you'll visit Ariston do you understand that?good leave the man alone please.
John Doe

UK

#43480 Jan 6, 2013
Ariston wrote:
remember no abuse of the lovely man himself or you'll visit Ariston do you understand that?good leave the man alone please.
Hahaha. The *lovely man* is a self obsessed prat, and your last marble has rolled down the street.

Location hidden

#43481 Jan 6, 2013
Ariston wrote:
mind your own business.
TRANSLATION:-

Thank you for the attention :)

Location hidden

#43482 Jan 6, 2013
Ariston wrote:
The new hoovers are being launched online to,bagless and very quiet,unless you want to put a bag over your head,there better than Dyson's,there made in red or Blue,less noisy than Bilbo is,parts are available online at www.barrymorejackson
@hotmail.co.uk.Here's your chance to own a cylinder hoover,bagless or with hoover bags,don't miss this offer now.
TRANSLATION:-

*Random bullshit that has nothing to do with this thread*

*Stupid remake about someone I do not know*

I don't realise that email addresses do not begin with www.

Location hidden

#43483 Jan 6, 2013
On a totally different subject, is anyone watching 'celebrity' Big Brother?
John Doe

UK

#43484 Jan 6, 2013
Bilbo_ wrote:
On a totally different subject, is anyone watching 'celebrity' Big Brother?
I'm not yet. Am I missing much?
The Liar Catcher

UK

#43485 Jan 6, 2013
Missing absolutely nothing as like usual the celebrities <koff> are exactly the opposite and a bunch of muppets, need cash no doubt, remember MB's stint in there <shudder>
The Liar Catcher

UK

#43486 Jan 6, 2013
That knob Rylan is in there = why?

Razor Ruddock is the only one worth remembering and even he is on a par with Barrymore ie rubbish
Ariston

Harefield, UK

#43487 Jan 6, 2013
oh not again,keep michael out of it got it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama tries, but he cannot avoid evil Aug 26 Jeff Brightone 1
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Aug 25 sex 692
Debate: Was Martin Luther King, Jr. or Malcolm ... (Jan '08) Aug 25 aadam 24
Secrets of amazing teachers: What both sides of... Aug 15 Education Reform ... 1
NBC May Face FCC Fines for Miley Cyrus: Bangerz... Aug 7 Big mike 5
Crossville s Mandy Barnett will hold a concert ... (Mar '12) Jul '14 Wth 23
Jesse Ventura denies he was in bar fight with N... Jul '14 bottlecap 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Biography Movies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••