What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV?...

What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

There are 42589 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 6, 2006, titled What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42475 Dec 10, 2012
Gunnie, I post for myself so why do you think I care if other people are bothered by my posts, like i said if you dont like it, dont read it, lets face it you are forever telling people to switch their tvs over if Barrynomore is on it, why dont you take your own advice then?

You thinking I have a low profile job LOL bothered, am I fook, your a cleaner and what? I also left playground cr@p in the playground, you still have it dont you, about controlling you ROFL I am not interested in you so as for control, you clearly havent a clue have you, still come back with your usual rubbish, why do you bother? if you claim you are bullied why do you come back with abusive posts, your off your head thats why! as for being quiet, you telling me to be quiet LOL oh my days is all I can say, I aint going nowhere but you can!
theobald andrew bachs

Harefield, UK

#42476 Dec 11, 2012
your off your head more like,i've dealt with shite in my life,u critercised me first remember that's right u don't care what other people think nor do i,so why bother me in the first place then?sticking up for whom i love,that is and was my business,then u all posted after me and insulted me.don't lie or twist its everywhere what u and your mates wrote,so don't bloody start with me,u have been told by other people to and they even noticed on other area's of topix insulting the area ilive in ect,don't deny any of yours and other's written shite,you also portrayed me wrong,posting pics of me and all of yours and others insults,don't bloody lid,i don't drink either,bt you all wrote that i did,your all devious,your off your heads more like,so butt outin futurei know whatis what so you won't like it either good you can all suffer like i've h,copying and ad to,i'm not gunnie either bt you continue to insult it,grow up,copying and pasting from mb's facebookpage,has nothing to do with any of u,so don't bothet to say i'm off my bloody face,i don't care who you work for,i'm no cleaner either so growup,your job is nothing so don't act the fool with me,i'll do as i please.i'm mbs fan like it or lump it,u all started pivking on me then u lie and say other stupid pathetic things,yeah do as u please,ie the suit not licensed and u shouldn't be performing or impersonating what does it have to do with u,why not shut up,none of what i am now is none of yours or other's business,so keep your nose out,i didn't ask u or others to interfere buttout low profile is what u are.
theobald andrew bachs

Harefield, UK

#42477 Dec 11, 2012
Bermondsey Girl wrote:
Yet another threat and of course feck all to back it up.
You should be arrested for tarnishing Michael Jacksons jemory in your pathetic Cling Film Red Plastic suit and fake afro wig, now take that where you like it old girl, told you before and will tell you again, this aint about you and your comedy MJ act so shove your suit, fake hair and pathetic moon walk and stick it where the sun doesnt shine.
As for plain to see, wait til later and I will cut paste you accusations and see if you can back them up.

Whats this then another example of your rubbish,yeah i would management know,this is your name above how dare u,another post u deny is it,your name above all.your talking rubbish the suit is not cheap,your off your head butt out,i have not insulted him or his memory so shut the feck up.
theobald andrew bachs

Harefield, UK

#42478 Dec 11, 2012
your all jealous that i can do something u can't i do as i like,i'm not the only impersonator either.you can all shove it where the sun don't shine,your crappy life and jobs,stick your nose out of my affairs and another thing i don't ask people to watch anything i back him up that is my business not yourselves yet you want everyone to stop watching him,practice what u preach as you simply know nothing,stop butting intopeople's affairs,noneof it was any of yours or others business,i'll encourage if i want to,butt out.
theobald andrew bachs

Harefield, UK

#42479 Dec 11, 2012
yeah we know you've gone nowhere as your nowhere in your pretend high class job,shows your lowlife,normal people don't care of your tripe or others tripe either,if they want to see someone they will.i'm encouraging it so never mind,bogg off,shame your all have a shock soon and will care what your be writing to,i would if i were u.just a matter of time really,i got the last laugh children.
basildon girl

Harefield, UK

#42480 Dec 11, 2012
oh look i'm basildon girl,like bermondsey girl miss fancy pants how stupid can u get?
basildon girl

Harefield, UK

#42481 Dec 11, 2012
look at me,this is what you want to be known as ie bermondsey girl,oh how management laugh at this,lets all portray ourselves as something,36 24 36 what a load of bull,look at me i'm basildon girl,because i'm an impersonator oh look public,this is what bog girl thinks she is,goodbye loser.
basildon girl

UK

#42482 Dec 11, 2012
i wear frilly knickers with bells that rattle on my tits,oh dear lord,see me in basildon town,with mj's gear on,yeah i'm proud to be basildon girl.
basildon girl

Harefield, UK

#42483 Dec 11, 2012
i won't be a basildon girl much longer,i'll be somewhere else,i'll be someone else's girl instead,oh i won't spoil it,tarra.
John Doe

UK

#42484 Dec 11, 2012
She's lost the plot again. Looney woman.
basildon girl

Harefield, UK

#42485 Dec 11, 2012
haven't u doe,bermondsey girl has lost the plot like u others have,get lost doughnut.
basildon girl

Harefield, UK

#42486 Dec 11, 2012
jealous are we?of course u are,supposed to be a manager,you are stupid and your brain is wired up wrong.don't call me names either,just like bog girl does,but you don't call bg your wife names she is the loony doughnut that makes both of you,doughnut face.
basildon girl

Harefield, UK

#42487 Dec 11, 2012
go and put bells on your p.....s its too short i forgot,have u got one? Loony doe,forgot your johnnies have u?don't bother i'm happy go lucky so miserable git get a life,instead of being a boring fart arse man,short and stumpy with a beer belly uck.
basildon girl

Harefield, UK

#42488 Dec 11, 2012
basildon girl wrote:
look at me,this is what you want to be known as ie bermondsey girl,oh how management laugh at this,lets all portray ourselves as something,36 24 36 what a load of bull,look at me i'm basildon girl,because i'm an impersonator oh look public,this is what bog girl thinks she is,goodbye loser.
Yeah i live in a ten bedroomed mansion thanx to my darlings.
bog girl

Harefield, UK

#42489 Dec 11, 2012
disgusting comments i made about christine and her sex on legs thriller licensed suit,i couldn't help it i'm sorry christine,i'm jealous that is why i am bermondsey girl,i'd like to show that i'm special when i'm not really anything,i like insulting fans of mj and mb,i'm a horrible old woman,i'm sorry i caused you offence.
bog girl

Harefield, UK

#42490 Dec 11, 2012
oops sex on legs is barrymore he's striked it lucky again,i've just found out things but oops i'd better be quiet,barrymore and jackson rule,i know she loves them both very very much and i love the catchphrase awight at the back and top middle or bottom,i know what christine prefers.
bog girl

Harefield, UK

#42491 Dec 11, 2012
i know she's going to buy his new app soon,i'd better do my research.i'll be insulting his fan christine again,i don't know what to do with myself sometimes,i'm riddled with guilt.his fan really loves him.i should leave her alone now.
vile girl londonlady

Harefield, UK

#42492 Dec 11, 2012
i'm sorry to i live by the river and bog girls best mate,i'd better not write under biv,i should write under div,that's my nick name.
vile essex gunny DIVORCEE

London, UK

#42493 Dec 11, 2012
Christine Guntrip is my name
Barrymore's limp dick is my aim
I won't ever have any fame
I'm a freak who's so insane

Barrymore is a killer
I can't impersonate Thriller
I sound worse than Cilla
And older than Phyllis Diller

My cheap plastic suit is red
I wont get Barrymore into bed
I lied in everything I said
Doctors need to check out my head

I would love to wear a thong
But I look very wrong
And when I try to sing a song
I always look like King Kong
theobald andrew bachs

Harefield, UK

#42494 Dec 11, 2012
oh childish liar,i'm not divorcee shut up coote,suggest u buy the real leather one drip.shame that i can impersonate him and have his voice faceache grow up divorced liar yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hustler Hollywood opening at former site of Har... Aug 15 Thisbelongs 1
News Aimee Semple McPherson: Finally A Film (May '06) Aug 4 Vivian in Sherman... 79
News A love letter to the Birmingham hot dog Jul '15 Will Dockery 3
News Actress June Allyson dies at age 88 in Ventura ... (Jul '06) Jul '15 GI Josephine 7
News Queen Elizabeth II awards actor John Hurt knigh... Jul '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Sheridan Smith to star in Funny Girl the show t... Jul '15 central park alumni 1
News 'Hatfields & McCoys' Tom Berenger: 'They are a ... (May '12) Jul '15 Jonathan Damon Ha... 158
More from around the web