What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

Full story: Mirror.co.uk

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.
Comments
38,321 - 38,340 of 42,565 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 24
theobald andrew bachs

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

sure i use my bereavement as an excuse when u all pick on a vulnerable lady,that had completely changed,you didn't have to insult me as an act,even write shiteon you tube,well roll on,i've gotta life,so call me an old whatever you like,nobody runs my life,if u don't like it nobody is forced to watch it,i should be able to perform without pathectic bullis overstepping it,nobody should be bullied,constructive critiscm i accept not bullying,i'm suceeding so you can all be quiet,you have all your securities and love of a partner or husband,so don't say i'm using it as an excuse,everybody has a second chance at love so do i so don't say or judge me or tell me i'm using my loved one as an excuse,you don't obviously know what's it like,your no counseller either,face it your all bullies,i'm strong,your weak,and you've picked on everything,as if you all bloody know,your all knobs steve has been mentioned on other websites don't deny it,you've all posted in his name,you disgust me,what do you expect?i'm going to react angrily,don't twist it all either its there for all to see,steve's good name used like a punchbag,grow up that's all i can say.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

No wonder you stick up for the scuz bucket Barrymore, he never could see anything wrong in his behaviour and loved to lie, now i am telling you this, threaten me once more and see what happens. You are so well known all over the place that a. I wouldnt know how to set up a site and b you certainly do not interest me that much. Now you threaten away but dont come weeping and wailing on here, your whole family are on here luv so a suggestion, I wouldnt put this thread forward cause you are up there doing what you do best in all kinds of names, I use this one and this one only, you cannot say the same can you. I also do not give a flying fook what you plan to do, if anyone knocks on my door I will suggest they arrest you for copy right and ruining the one and only Michael Jacksons reputation. Send who you like to me just make sure they know what they are doing, have you got that?- as for a counsellor, no your right I am not one but you would need more than one and lets face it without your excuse to slander others what else have you got barring a horrendous wig and red plastic get up. Go away
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

gunny the bereavement of your late ex-husband was many years ago and you cannot hold on to that as an excuse to abuse people on websites. Also you are making a fool of yourself promoting your dire impersonation. However, more important is the ignorance you've shown in your naive beliefs concerning Barrymore's "innocence". He's finished because nobody believes he's innocent. Give it up, nothing you've done or said here has worked. You are no nearer convincing anyone of your outlandish views about Barrymore than you were years ago when you first started posting. You made enemies here before any of us here now started posting, and YOU dragged your ex husband into this, who you first claimed died YEARS before he actually passed away. Oh yes, I've re-read the beginning of this thread recently and I can see how you've used people - your ex and your sons and daughter have all been used by you for your own foul ends to champion a reviled ex celebrity called Barrymore.

You've got no-one else to blame for your unpopularity on the internet; nobody it seems has a good word to say about you. Even those who began defending you quickly went away once they realised what you were really like. If they'd believed in you gunny they would've stayed around.

I don't know how to set up websites in your name or anybody else's name and quite honestly you are not worth the trouble of learning how to do it, gunny. You are not important in the scheme of things. I have better things to do.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Hi BIV

You are right, she started on folk right at the beginning and then sucked so hard when Boozesomemores sister came onboard. Here is part of one, how strong is a rake lol

Its deplorable you can make accusations of a lovely adorable man like this, and he is not just a one time star he will always be a human being a star and a fighter, he is as strong as a rake.
I'm afraid whilist I syphaphise with the death of SL. The Lubbocks are trying to blame Michael and make him like he has a dark character in their so called, nonsense book.Unquote

Jul 11, 2007
tutsi wrote:
Christine you have read Awight Now by Michael Barrymore, why don't you read 'Not Awight' Getting Away With Murder by Terry Lubbock
Why don't you shut up because I know what the Lubbocks are writing, they don't know Michael at all.
Have you ever watched him, been on stage with him, been to his live shows have you really?
They haven't so what would they and anybody else know,when they don't know Michael at all.The fact is I do and very well.
Has that put the icing on the cake for you?
Shit to the not awight, just to cash in on his son's death, that's all and to destroy Michael totally that's what Terry wants and his crusadors. Unquote
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

And another
Really just wait and see.
More like it won't be long and I would love to wipe the smile of your face.
Just watch the TV and try all sides from August onwards,you never know you know.
Michael will never listen to spiteful, evil wicked people,, hope you fall off your wagon soon.

AND ANOTHER

Nor can I? because that's story is crap and not true at all.
All the more to see my Michael, back in action.
where's it will wind you up to see him and the witchunters to.

AND ANOTHER

Damn right that Terry Lubbock is bringing down Michael by watching a programme on channel 4 on Tuesday night.
He is not normal Terry isn't.
No way is Michael guilty of Stuart's murder, but somewitchunters thinks he is.
Still that is there problem.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

VERY TELLING CHRISTINE

Christine gunstrip wrote:
And as some stupid wording by Michael drinksomemore, you are mentally sick.
Leave Michael alone or there will be libel case sooner then you think

Michael Drinksomemore wrote IN 2008:
EXCUSE ME! You have the bleedin' nerve to suggest I am mentally sick, urh!.. take a look at yourself first Chrisybabe.

Firstly, you have been know for many years to contribute to many of these kind of blogs and notice boards posting your pathetic comments in support of this excuse for a human being named Barrymorenomore. You know no more about what happened on the 31.03.2001 than I do or anyone else who has followed the news story and read the papers.

Secondly, you and sbj are one of the same. Don't insult my intelligence by stating otherwise. You have a bit of a reputation for posting comments on guestbooks using other names, not just in support of Barrymorenomore either.

Finally, I am a great believer in the saying - what goes round comes round. In 2003 you pointed a lot of people in to the direction of a website which had some rather unpleasant comments about Barrymorenomore. When fans of Barrymorenomore began to have a go at you for doing this and wanted to know what the hell you thought you were doing you claimed at this point that your Husband had just died, is that the same one that died in 2006? You told a lot of people/fans that, I am not the only one who read it either. So next time you call someone mentally sick, just remember to look in the mirror.

See the change in her name folk. Christine you have hounded many over the years, said it to you before if you cannot take it, DO NOT GIVE IT!
John Doe

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Bermondsey Girl wrote:
And another
Really just wait and see.
More like it won't be long and I would love to wipe the smile of your face.
Just watch the TV and try all sides from August onwards,you never know you know.
Michael will never listen to spiteful, evil wicked people,, hope you fall off your wagon soon.
Which August was this? This year? 5 years ago?
Who cares. Nothing happened then, and it never will. Suits me just fine.
Bermondsey Girl

Banstead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Five years ago!

I just wanted to take a look as she is very good at twisting blame onto others when she cant see herself and what she does, there are numerous posts on here. I got to one quite near the beginning which was off the scale and mentioned family members, social services, husband, ex husband, inlaws or outlaws by the way it is written, so I find it difficult that someone who has written so much on this thread can even say others are stalkers when you just need to read this thread. I think there are ones that have been removed as well, go take a look when you have time JD.

Afterall, five years later and he is not on the TV or stage so its all good :)- It was TERRY LUBBOCKS birthday the other day, wish he had good health :(
John Doe

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Bermondsey Girl wrote:
Five years ago!
I just wanted to take a look as she is very good at twisting blame onto others when she cant see herself and what she does, there are numerous posts on here. I got to one quite near the beginning which was off the scale and mentioned family members, social services, husband, ex husband, inlaws or outlaws by the way it is written, so I find it difficult that someone who has written so much on this thread can even say others are stalkers when you just need to read this thread. I think there are ones that have been removed as well, go take a look when you have time JD.
Afterall, five years later and he is not on the TV or stage so its all good :)- It was TERRY LUBBOCKS birthday the other day, wish he had good health :(
Happy Birthday to Terry! I hope he finally gets justice for his son. What he's going through, no one can imagine.
theobald andrew bachs

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

pathetic bg the suit is licensed tough,i haven't done anything illegal so shut up bg,i'm not scared of you,just shut up,i'm covered.
theobald andrew bachs

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

you got that wrong my whole family are not on this stupid website grow up child,as for ruining mj's reputation i haven't done that either,shut up,i loved him and you haven't a clue,i also got covered by management.
theobald andrew bachs

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

stop with the shite,mb knows what happened there,yeah as if i'm bothered,by your actions,yeah i've contacted my agent and he will sort this out,see your just plain stupid as if u think you can get away with your stupid jibberish there will b a statement issued about the suit,as for other crap jog on.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

And you are off again.

Listen very carefully I will say this only once.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU! MY INTEREST IS FOR STUART LUBBOCK'S MURDERER/S TO BE BOUGHT TO JUSTICE

You have come on a Michael Nobarrymore thread and are harping on about YOURSELF yet again, this post is not about you but dont let that stop you, run your gums all the time and then bring your woe is me act into play, your obsession with my name is still in full swing tho, lol OCD or what!
theobald andrew bachs

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

and i will say this you are making accusations against the thriller suit,i' m covered,i don't care about yourstupid words,mb is not involvef was not involved so mind your own business,you don't order me about,nobody cares of your tripe,sl murder has nothing to do with mb.now i say it time and time again,your justice is nothing.
theobald andrew bachs

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

and i would be careful of your accusations,if your just interested in that case then leave me and other matters alone concerning me got it woman,the case has nothing to do with you either or mb,now butt out and leave him alone,i',m not just telling you,i'm ordering you to.
theobald andrew bachs

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

i don't care for your woes or your stupid name either,do i make myself clear,butt out who cares about your pathetic jibberish or you,clear off,i'll stick for mb,so no barrymore off anything,sorry bog girl.
theobald andrew bachs

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

if u accuse him again,your find yourself in trouble,watch the news and press i would.
theobald andrew bachs

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

bye bogg girl bermondsey girl you is nothing,cause me trouble anymore your see,off again girl,have fun loony.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Oh your threats bother me..........NOT!

LOLOLOLOLOL - you have some issues luv, best deal with them before you start threatening others.

As for ordering me, GET STUFFED you fake, and DO one.

My stupid name oh perleeeeze you are PATHETIC, talentless and clearly OCD even in your posts, bog girl? you need help!

Watch the news and the press, why is that do they want to question Barrymore as he clearly wont be on the TV news ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Your to funny thats why your act is comical.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Do pray tell what trouble I have caused, you are nothing to me and never will be but you are accusing yet again so suggest you tell the truth, afterall you love to LIE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••