What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV?...

What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

There are 42581 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 6, 2006, titled What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42454 Dec 8, 2012
And another
Really just wait and see.
More like it won't be long and I would love to wipe the smile of your face.
Just watch the TV and try all sides from August onwards,you never know you know.
Michael will never listen to spiteful, evil wicked people,, hope you fall off your wagon soon.

AND ANOTHER

Nor can I? because that's story is crap and not true at all.
All the more to see my Michael, back in action.
where's it will wind you up to see him and the witchunters to.

AND ANOTHER

Damn right that Terry Lubbock is bringing down Michael by watching a programme on channel 4 on Tuesday night.
He is not normal Terry isn't.
No way is Michael guilty of Stuart's murder, but somewitchunters thinks he is.
Still that is there problem.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42455 Dec 8, 2012
VERY TELLING CHRISTINE

Christine gunstrip wrote:
And as some stupid wording by Michael drinksomemore, you are mentally sick.
Leave Michael alone or there will be libel case sooner then you think

Michael Drinksomemore wrote IN 2008:
EXCUSE ME! You have the bleedin' nerve to suggest I am mentally sick, urh!.. take a look at yourself first Chrisybabe.

Firstly, you have been know for many years to contribute to many of these kind of blogs and notice boards posting your pathetic comments in support of this excuse for a human being named Barrymorenomore. You know no more about what happened on the 31.03.2001 than I do or anyone else who has followed the news story and read the papers.

Secondly, you and sbj are one of the same. Don't insult my intelligence by stating otherwise. You have a bit of a reputation for posting comments on guestbooks using other names, not just in support of Barrymorenomore either.

Finally, I am a great believer in the saying - what goes round comes round. In 2003 you pointed a lot of people in to the direction of a website which had some rather unpleasant comments about Barrymorenomore. When fans of Barrymorenomore began to have a go at you for doing this and wanted to know what the hell you thought you were doing you claimed at this point that your Husband had just died, is that the same one that died in 2006? You told a lot of people/fans that, I am not the only one who read it either. So next time you call someone mentally sick, just remember to look in the mirror.

See the change in her name folk. Christine you have hounded many over the years, said it to you before if you cannot take it, DO NOT GIVE IT!
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#42456 Dec 9, 2012
Bermondsey Girl wrote:
And another
Really just wait and see.
More like it won't be long and I would love to wipe the smile of your face.
Just watch the TV and try all sides from August onwards,you never know you know.
Michael will never listen to spiteful, evil wicked people,, hope you fall off your wagon soon.
Which August was this? This year? 5 years ago?
Who cares. Nothing happened then, and it never will. Suits me just fine.
Bermondsey Girl

Croydon, UK

#42457 Dec 9, 2012
Five years ago!

I just wanted to take a look as she is very good at twisting blame onto others when she cant see herself and what she does, there are numerous posts on here. I got to one quite near the beginning which was off the scale and mentioned family members, social services, husband, ex husband, inlaws or outlaws by the way it is written, so I find it difficult that someone who has written so much on this thread can even say others are stalkers when you just need to read this thread. I think there are ones that have been removed as well, go take a look when you have time JD.

Afterall, five years later and he is not on the TV or stage so its all good :)- It was TERRY LUBBOCKS birthday the other day, wish he had good health :(
John Doe

Leicester, UK

#42458 Dec 9, 2012
Bermondsey Girl wrote:
Five years ago!
I just wanted to take a look as she is very good at twisting blame onto others when she cant see herself and what she does, there are numerous posts on here. I got to one quite near the beginning which was off the scale and mentioned family members, social services, husband, ex husband, inlaws or outlaws by the way it is written, so I find it difficult that someone who has written so much on this thread can even say others are stalkers when you just need to read this thread. I think there are ones that have been removed as well, go take a look when you have time JD.
Afterall, five years later and he is not on the TV or stage so its all good :)- It was TERRY LUBBOCKS birthday the other day, wish he had good health :(
Happy Birthday to Terry! I hope he finally gets justice for his son. What he's going through, no one can imagine.
theobald andrew bachs

UK

#42459 Dec 9, 2012
pathetic bg the suit is licensed tough,i haven't done anything illegal so shut up bg,i'm not scared of you,just shut up,i'm covered.
theobald andrew bachs

UK

#42460 Dec 9, 2012
you got that wrong my whole family are not on this stupid website grow up child,as for ruining mj's reputation i haven't done that either,shut up,i loved him and you haven't a clue,i also got covered by management.
theobald andrew bachs

UK

#42461 Dec 9, 2012
stop with the shite,mb knows what happened there,yeah as if i'm bothered,by your actions,yeah i've contacted my agent and he will sort this out,see your just plain stupid as if u think you can get away with your stupid jibberish there will b a statement issued about the suit,as for other crap jog on.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42463 Dec 9, 2012
And you are off again.

Listen very carefully I will say this only once.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU! MY INTEREST IS FOR STUART LUBBOCK'S MURDERER/S TO BE BOUGHT TO JUSTICE

You have come on a Michael Nobarrymore thread and are harping on about YOURSELF yet again, this post is not about you but dont let that stop you, run your gums all the time and then bring your woe is me act into play, your obsession with my name is still in full swing tho, lol OCD or what!
theobald andrew bachs

UK

#42464 Dec 9, 2012
and i will say this you are making accusations against the thriller suit,i' m covered,i don't care about yourstupid words,mb is not involvef was not involved so mind your own business,you don't order me about,nobody cares of your tripe,sl murder has nothing to do with mb.now i say it time and time again,your justice is nothing.
theobald andrew bachs

UK

#42465 Dec 9, 2012
and i would be careful of your accusations,if your just interested in that case then leave me and other matters alone concerning me got it woman,the case has nothing to do with you either or mb,now butt out and leave him alone,i',m not just telling you,i'm ordering you to.
theobald andrew bachs

UK

#42466 Dec 9, 2012
i don't care for your woes or your stupid name either,do i make myself clear,butt out who cares about your pathetic jibberish or you,clear off,i'll stick for mb,so no barrymore off anything,sorry bog girl.
theobald andrew bachs

UK

#42467 Dec 9, 2012
if u accuse him again,your find yourself in trouble,watch the news and press i would.
theobald andrew bachs

UK

#42468 Dec 9, 2012
bye bogg girl bermondsey girl you is nothing,cause me trouble anymore your see,off again girl,have fun loony.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42469 Dec 9, 2012
Oh your threats bother me..........NOT!

LOLOLOLOLOL - you have some issues luv, best deal with them before you start threatening others.

As for ordering me, GET STUFFED you fake, and DO one.

My stupid name oh perleeeeze you are PATHETIC, talentless and clearly OCD even in your posts, bog girl? you need help!

Watch the news and the press, why is that do they want to question Barrymore as he clearly wont be on the TV news ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Your to funny thats why your act is comical.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42470 Dec 9, 2012
Do pray tell what trouble I have caused, you are nothing to me and never will be but you are accusing yet again so suggest you tell the truth, afterall you love to LIE.
theobald andrew bachs

UK

#42471 Dec 9, 2012
you have wrote threatening posts about the suit look back i would yeah jog on i don't care either so jog on sad case.i'm covered your posts you wrote accusing me of the suit that is supposedly not licensed,oh you see the performances are though,your a nothing now b quiet,learn to read.i know the truth and simply you don't so as your patheyic jog on.i know the truth.
theobald andrew bachs

UK

#42472 Dec 9, 2012
and the evidence is under your name don't lie,you wrote it under you bg name,oh don't worry iys being monitored if u write anything more than and accuse me about the suit,your be dealt with,so be quiet,its not a threat either,the suit id licensed,so shut up with writing lied about me if the shit board of this one is purely full of shite,of u and others writing libel,now bloody well read your nothing got that.your names are being monitored.accuse me then your in trouble,run along numpties.
theobald andrew bachs

UK

#42473 Dec 9, 2012
you are comical and fake,i know that to,people are not bothered your posts are hillirious,why u think your big and can control people your simply not anything,stop acting i'm more cleverer than u so best get on with your low profile job,your jealous and what you say is crap,u post in your name then u deny you write it.its all plain to see.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42474 Dec 10, 2012
Yet another threat and of course feck all to back it up.

You should be arrested for tarnishing Michael Jacksons jemory in your pathetic Cling Film Red Plastic suit and fake afro wig, now take that where you like it old girl, told you before and will tell you again, this aint about you and your comedy MJ act so shove your suit, fake hair and pathetic moon walk and stick it where the sun doesnt shine.

As for plain to see, wait til later and I will cut paste you accusations and see if you can back them up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giant statue of Orthodox prince stirs controver... Thu tc Cls 113
News Terrence Howard Supports Global Down Syndrome F... Jun 30 DESDEMONA55 1
News Jodi Arias to learn of her fate at sentencing h... Jun 28 Miss Id 2
News Actress June Allyson dies at age 88 in Ventura ... (Jul '06) Jun 26 GI Josephine 5
News DYCHE | Kentucky: Ditch Jefferson Davis Statue Jun 25 Uber-Bro of the U... 1
News Diana Ross triumphant in Hawaii debut Jun 16 Joe Balls 11
News Queen's Birthday Honours 2015 revealed: The 13 ... Jun 15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web