What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

Full story: Mirror.co.uk

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Comments (Page 1,916)

Showing posts 38,301 - 38,320 of42,557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
marchant

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

what's that about michael's bedroom habits by the way,you wouldn't know so why talk shite.we all have bedroom habits don't we?perhaps u all fart when your making love,don't bother to insult him dearie,he's the love of my life.
marchant

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

u really are disgusting watch for the surprise soon won't you?you got it all wrong to,oh never mind unemployable people,what u have a job in?i wonder,u have no desires for anything but insult people like me who has put myself out to an audience,that's right you have no desires,bt you bully me because i'm not academically minded which you haven't got to be if u have a talent instead and use it.
marchant

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

bye dear.xxxxxxxxxx love to div.your mate who is a cruel like minded chav.
theobald andrew bachs

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

hello and good evening,haven't posted for a long time gee whizz,what's gotta into you.the skye's the limit christine is amazing,love from theobald and andrew bachs.xxx
marchant

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

shut up u haters you will be shamed unemployed xombies with pants off u r. oh very funny Mr barrymore as if?????

he dont drink and he has never drink in his life b4 I know the true man of it and u dont so jog.com off bleeders

I am a highly trained toilet cleaning supervising opera tive with fancypants and bells on. shove it losers. bg biv and gordonzola cheese flies buzzing draculers. bog off
marchant

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

fish bananas potatos pance faces
John Doe

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

marchant wrote:
shut up u haters you will be shamed unemployed xombies with pants off u r. oh very funny Mr barrymore as if?????
he dont drink and he has never drink in his life b4 I know the true man of it and u dont so jog.com off bleeders
I am a highly trained toilet cleaning supervising opera tive with fancypants and bells on. shove it losers. bg biv and gordonzola cheese flies buzzing draculers. bog off
Jesus Gunny. You need to seek help, and fast!!!
theobald andrew bachs

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

yeah don't you doe,why don't you stop taking the piss out of me,its u all that are piss takers and liars and your trolls so stop with your callous shite.i didn't write the above either.so as you copied that post and then recopied it grow up doe.
theobald andrew bachs

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

no one says he never drunk either,what's your problem?he's dealt with it,so stop with all of your shite,your all mental.
theobald andrew bachs

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

the problem is i do know the true man,and as none of u,i would cut tge crap out of it,if i were u.
theobald andrew bachs

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

marchant wrote:
So as i didn't write the above shit and doe did,get a grip,liar u r,u wrote it.grow up child.
John Doe

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

theobald andrew bachs wrote:
yeah don't you doe,why don't you stop taking the piss out of me,its u all that are piss takers and liars and your trolls so stop with your callous shite.i didn't write the above either.so as you copied that post and then recopied it grow up doe.
Shurrup you loon. It's your post. Sounds like the kind of mess you write every day. Like I said, seek help and fast.
John Doe

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Last I heard, Losermoore was selling the Big Issue.
theobald andrew bachs

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

rubbish,your the loon,your wrong and now jealous,shut up yourself doe,jealous bint,ex manager.
theobald andrew bachs

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

thinking i need help when u rewrite and copy posts,then twisting it,your the furicious liar.goodbye losers,your nothings,unemployable losers.
theobald andrew bachs

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

and I am telling u 2 b quiet bullies before I shake my finger at your thongs and do learn some mannners u big bottom cereal killers unemployable wretch's with your noses on fire in your bedroom cupboards.

thinking I don't know what u write and what u say to my idols on their webstites jealous buzzerds.
nobody knows mb or mj better than me and u r going to pay 1 day 4 your mistakes believe me I know all your national insurance nos and ISP address's and can track u down with my spy camera dumbo's

your loons with big boobs and hot pance. and queer wierdo's with skid marks., my idol is my idol so clear off button your lips. I am furicious and once and for all u r going to suffer for it deranged doe bint bg bermo tiptoes biv london bitch jog on jealous bints of me and my idols
marchant

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

theobald andrew bachs wrote:
and I am telling u 2 b quiet bullies before I shake my finger at your thongs and do learn some mannners u big bottom cereal killers unemployable wretch's with your noses on fire in your bedroom cupboards.
thinking I don't know what u write and what u say to my idols on their webstites jealous buzzerds.
nobody knows mb or mj better than me and u r going to pay 1 day 4 your mistakes believe me I know all your national insurance nos and ISP address's and can track u down with my spy camera dumbo's
your loons with big boobs and hot pance. and queer wierdo's with skid marks., my idol is my idol so clear off button your lips. I am furicious and once and for all u r going to suffer for it deranged doe bint bg bermo tiptoes biv london bitch jog on jealous bints of me and my idols
I know nothing and i wouldn't bother getting involved with your personal or anyone's personal isp's or national numbers,who would bother with any of u?u post in my name,i don't care what u write about me or mb,all i know is i got what i got now,facts r i know all about mb,so perhaps grow up and stop posting shite that i don't write. Have a nice xmas,because i'm going to this year,and to celebrate what i got now.
marchant

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

i hope santa brings u nothing,as u continued to make me suffer like the ex neighbour has never mind its all coming out why i was made to suffer and called all sorts of names,why don't u just admit it,that u all started it,don't pick on people who are bereaved i lost my loved one and you decided to pick on me,welli didn't go down,i rose and gone higher so never mind ah.
Bermondsey Girl

Thornton Heath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Why oh why do you keep mentioning your late husband? he is not here and isnt involved in your obsession with Barrymore which this thread is about.

Now if you are going to accuse others of bullying you, may I suggest that you read the messages you first left for myself and others before shouting that its everyone else that starts, lame excuse, you have attacked anyone and everyone who dared to have an opinion on Boozesomemore and the sooner you see that you may well understand your misgivings but do stop bringing your husband into matters that clearly have nothing to do with him and you use it a an excuse and always have done when you over step the mark.
marchant

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

why don't u be quiet,i can bring my late husband into things if i want to,who are you to talk?you all started on me first and u bring michael into it,you can talk,your all being pathetic.no he's not here,but he wouldn't toleratetge crap i've had to put up with from u all and others and i know its u and others that have set up different websites about me,i don't care of your pathetic boards or posts,but i know you have all overstepped the mark,i know exactly what's been written even insulting people i love because well your about to find out sooner or later,that all of yours and your superior friends are wrong.i'm a fan of mb's now if u don't like it tough,i didn't ask u to pick on me in the first place,now don't lecture me,i'm my own boss. I've done the right thing,i will stick up for him,stop u and others being so nasty and cruel i will attack you and others if you don't leave him alone as your about to findout in due course something that will shock u and other bullies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,301 - 38,320 of42,557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••