What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV?...

What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

There are 42594 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 6, 2006, titled What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

marchant

London, UK

#42358 Nov 28, 2012
the real Blunt Mocker wrote:
How long before a link is found connecting Buggermore to Savile? Buggermore got away with murder, like another man with friends in high places , Jeremy Thorpe, who of course was linked to Cyril Smith. We have a big thick layer of nastiness in our society.
Pervertyourself vile pig.

And you are the pervert fiflthy pig like these are,dirtypaedo's in fact shut your gob paedo yourself.
marchant

UK

#42360 Nov 28, 2012
and I am not an errormatic stalker of my idol shut your gobs michael is mmmmm and I lovehim go shove your pignoses in your jealous and it shows bermo girlie thong girl
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42361 Nov 28, 2012
And u can shut up to as your nothing special and acting like u are.your a bloody spy.
marchant
London, UK
|Report Abuse
| Judged
2 hrs ago why i call you bitch git,more appropriate than bermondsey girl such a stupid name isn't it bitch girl.

Who you calling a bitch Gunnie? you do not know me and as for being a spy, I wish, he would be the last man on earth I would spy on so take your fantasies you confused witch and go swivel. You are the one worst thing he could have following him around on a daily basis. Do read the above threads, you were not mentioned in my post but your jealousy got the better of you again lol - as for a stupid name, I am a girl and I come from Bermondsey, uhm whose stupid lol you think your a talented american black man, go figure!
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42367 Nov 28, 2012
and I lovehim go shove your pignoses in your jealous and it shows bermo girlie thong girl

And she is off again, Bermo and Thongs.

Your obsessed woman not forgetting Jealous LOL
marchant

UK

#42369 Nov 28, 2012
u are all bloody spys and flash your lacey bras and thongs around bermondsey and I love michael smell of cack. yes I really do i love michael and he loves me and all his fans who really love him too bits. clear off u tarts in your fishfinger net tights and leave me and my idol alone
marchant

London, UK

#42370 Nov 29, 2012
the above person who wrote that is pathetic and weren't me,answer me this question bg why do u mix with idiots like these if your supposed to be wonder woman?well your not anything jealous of u for being a nothing,your just nothing,who cares i don't,your all jealous if meha ha at least soon u will be.i don't care what u are,your the same as the rest of us,so why make it out?
marchant

London, UK

#42371 Nov 29, 2012
the real Blunt Mocker wrote:
<quoted text>so when Barrymore buggered young lads , he wasn't a pervert? you are a deranged old woggle-eyed fruitbat with a wooden leg, Gunnie.
Your talking rubbish and i know more than what u know,so stop with your lies,i know whereur getting it from,michael is no pervert, you are so shut up indecent piece of shite,the way u write things and name call me saysa lot for u,dirty pervertyour liars.
marchant

London, UK

#42372 Nov 29, 2012
and bg sorry i am a talented white girl,michael was black then white,and i have his voice so shut up,u know nothing from bermondsey.you think youreverything butyour not.i can also sing and dance the same time,jealous u r.
marchant

London, UK

#42373 Nov 29, 2012
your all so stupid,if your intelligent,why can't you show it?if u don't like a bloody artist don't watch it,nobody asked u to be so bloody cruel and nasty and cheap,your just trolls nothing special oh look i'm bg because i come from bermondsey how stupid are u?that don'tmakeu anything hahaha.when i can impersonate mj that is a talentso grow up.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42375 Nov 29, 2012
LOL - find me anywhere claiming that I am Wonderwoman, also I have no desire to waste my life stalking and following someone around that wouldnt give me the steam off their you know what, its pointless and no way would jealousy come into it.

You should of been a comedian cause the lines you come out with are hilarious.
fortress

London, UK

#42376 Nov 29, 2012
you do as u wish,and i do what i like.i don't bloody stalk,and your trying to imply rubbish about him,why not be quiet,its my business,that's right keep your nose out my life is my own right,and i changed,so what do u know,just bloody prove it,i'm what's called a fan,and there are many who are.i know michael and u think you do,well u got it wrong,your nothing bt i'm rising,claiming to be the best i can at mj,and supporting mb,i know what he is like,so bog off.
fortress

London, UK

#42377 Nov 29, 2012
i've never wasted my life either,i'm earning a living impersonating,and all that goes with it,you c you know nothing,wasting my life am i?another idiot like u,i have to tolerate,it bothers you i'm his fan,that is jealousy,who cares,your wasting your life on bloody internet,looking forwhat i'm not posting rather you don't know.ur just an internet troller that's all,i don't spend my days wasted either as i have family,practising and housework,so bog off,nobody askef u or others to insult mewhich u all did first of all.
fortress

London, UK

#42378 Nov 29, 2012
your making accusations things i don't do,do u know what a stalker is?i don't think so coz i got one the former neighbour,so look in tge dictionary,it tells u what stalker means,you idiot.
Barrymore Is Vile

Liverpool, UK

#42379 Nov 30, 2012
fortress wrote:
your making accusations things i don't do,do u know what a stalker is?i don't think so coz i got one the former neighbour,so look in tge dictionary,it tells u what stalker means,you idiot.
Most people see the word "stalker" and think "Christine Guntrip", including the vile Barrymore.
I thought you said you never had to leave Waldegrave? Your stalker neighbour run you out of there, as we said on here earlier and you denied. You must've been scared so imagine how Barrymore must feel when you stalk him?
Barrymore Is Vile

Liverpool, UK

#42380 Nov 30, 2012
fortress wrote:
i've never wasted my life either,i'm earning a living impersonating,and all that goes with it,you c you know nothing,wasting my life am i?another idiot like u,i have to tolerate,it bothers you i'm his fan,that is jealousy,who cares,your wasting your life on bloody internet,looking forwhat i'm not posting rather you don't know.ur just an internet troller that's all,i don't spend my days wasted either as i have family,practising and housework,so bog off,nobody askef u or others to insult mewhich u all did first of all.
I find it hard to believe that you are making anything resembling a living out of your sorry act; surely you must still be at the Haywain or signing on? I noticed that Barrymore has been missed out of the Royal Variety Performance AGAIN, and that you weren't invited to perform their either...I can understand why, no demand for either of you.
Maybe if you learn to moonwalk it might help?
Barrymore Is Vile

Liverpool, UK

#42381 Nov 30, 2012
marchant wrote:
your all so stupid,if your intelligent,why can't you show it?if u don't like a bloody artist don't watch it,nobody asked u to be so bloody cruel and nasty and cheap,your just trolls nothing special oh look i'm bg because i come from bermondsey how stupid are u?that don'tmakeu anything hahaha.when i can impersonate mj that is a talentso grow up.
You're jealous that BG is from Bermondsey and therefore has something in common with the dreaded Barrymore, whereas you don't have a thing in common with him at all.

You can't impersonate MJ. I've seen you on This Morning and
on another programme and you didn't make the right impression
with me, and gathering from other people's responses you didn't
with them either. Maybe you'd be better of calling your act "Michaela Jackson - Impersonator of Bubbles, Michael's Chimp". It'd be more truthful.
Barrymore Is Vile

Liverpool, UK

#42382 Nov 30, 2012
I see gunny has gone from Barrymore's Facebook page. I can't believe that there are people giving out their phone numbers on there, and increduously there are people on there expecting him to remember them from years back when he probably spoke to them for all of a couple of minutes or so. Barrymore's groupies are a weird bunch.
How can they write "I love you" to a man who is known for his nasty ways and involvement in an innocent young father's death? They must be as sick as he is.
Bermondsey Girl

Chelmsford, UK

#42383 Nov 30, 2012
Well said BIV.

I give you a laugh, I was in shows all over when I was younger doing tap and ballet routines. If you saw the photos you would scream with laughter,I hated ballet and loved my tap dancing, I managed to get my medals in tap and got as far as Grade 4 with my Ballet before looking in the mirror and thinking more Sugar Plum Fairy than Darcy Bussell. I said to my mum I am not going anymore and gave it up there and then lol. I can still tap dance but I sure as hell would not pretend to be Ginger bloody Rogers and go on This Morning trying to be so there comes a time when you think its about time I did something else, which I did and that was concentrate on my career. Shall we have a dance off Gunnie if your so talented? Come to Bermondsey in your red cling film number and I will bring my tap shoes LOL - BIV, you coming?

What makes me laugh is that we came on here to voice views over Barrymore many moons ago and Gunnie came here to TRY and fight his corner.....epic fail which can only be blamed on herself. I also think Bubbles is more intelligent BIV and its an insult to Monkeys all over the world :):) ROFL
fortress

London, UK

#42384 Nov 30, 2012
well so what,you should have carried on doing ballet,so what so did i,you all make me laugh,yourthe laughing stock soon,and leave michael out of it,your just bullies.i don't care of your shite,yeah u can call me what u bloody like soon,coz i don't bloody care,i lost and been through enough shite,losing steve and michael j,what's your problem?funny how the public love me as i perform,so go bk to your ballet and tap dancing.
fortress

London, UK

#42385 Nov 30, 2012
the public like me as an impersonator fact,i've only been on this morning,so where is the other programme,fact,that was not a proper audition on this morning it ad an intoductory act of mj,so you pick on mj now to do you,why don't you shut up,i love my public and michael likes it,so stop calling me bloody names faceache's yourselves,i didn't sing on there i only danced,so as the pyblic likeit best be quiet,i love him just as much as mb.sorry your facts are wrong for it all.sadly misinformed,michael likes it,you can't even impersonate anyone so b quiet,i'd never insult the beautiful idol mj of mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suddenly Infamous: Casting JonBenet And Rodney ... (May '17) Jan 21 Let It Snow 6
News Life, legacy of Tennessee WWI hero Alvin York t... Jan 20 jehovahcordell 2
News Rethinking the a Goldwater rulea Jan 20 humanspirit 1
News Oscar winner Dorothy Malone, mom on a Peyton Pl... Jan 20 RIP 1
News First Oscars of awards season to be bestowed on... Jan 14 Liberals make me ... 5
News Riders On The Storm - Doors (Dec '10) Jan 13 Ptk 3
News A potty-mouth history of presidential profanity... Jan 13 yaweh cordell 1
More from around the web