What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

Full story: Mirror.co.uk

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Comments (Page 1,909)

Showing posts 38,161 - 38,180 of42,557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

yeah he has a good heart,oh glad u still watch it,he is lovely unlike these who pretend why do u bother with her particularly,yeah when she tells u,she'll come out with tripe,he is unpredictable that's all,thats part of him.
impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

yeah her view it'll be,not everyone else's she claims she can't stand him but it didn't stop her sitting next to him did it?oh yes you can cut the feeling of discontentment,he's a great laugh and last xmas he had someone stay with him for five days,i was told he was so entertaining, he helped bring someone out of depression by getting them to play tennis,how sweet oh those legs,i got teased about it,so sporty as he is.so beautiful.hmmn.
impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

he's down to earth he is a true man,yes he's had his up's and down's but he is the same off as of on,he's down to earth,i've got all of his recordings,have u watched my kind of people,my kind of music,bob martin?these are classic and at his best.
impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

and his live shows,i sung on one of them,he also snogged me so much,five minutes exactly,i was with my husband and children.he was brilliant backstage,he's so tall,his legs so long,he met my husband and my husband hadsaid to him.do u know my wife really love's you,i blushed and held his hands and cheryl his then wife looked on,i said yes michael i've been your fan for ages,i was literally shaking,his hands so soft his face so soft.my heart melted as i've held him so many times since,the feelings of love are there.
LSM

Huddersfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

impersonator wrote:
he's down to earth he is a true man,yes he's had his up's and down's but he is the same off as of on,he's down to earth,i've got all of his recordings,have u watched my kind of people,my kind of music,bob martin?these are classic and at his best.
I haven't seen My Kind of People, too young unfortunately. But was born at a time when he was mega, Barrymore, Strike it Rich, My Kind of Music and Kids say the Funniest Things. I remember all those, would live to see some Bob Martin, haven't seen it myself, or My Kind of People, do you have any recordings of these shows? I've recently bought his book too.
impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

yes i have them all,look on you tube to.i have the video of bob martin.i have my kind of music to.
impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

yeah my kind of music,i hold dear to me is the one with my late husband and me in the audience,and i was wearing michael's sweatshirt he took it off and kept it till the end of the show,i'd never seen my husband laugh so much,my husband passed away now bt what a memory of this and other lovely shows i have.
impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

he's a beautiful man i love him at the top,middle and bottom.xxx
impersonator

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

and I wanted to marry michael but my late husband didn't like it and we got divorced bt I have lovely videos and I have a signed autogaphed pillowcase of mb on my wall yum yum kiss it every night yeah toffboff whats it to do with u?
I snogged michael's face off and stuck my hand up his lovely bum and stroked his legs ooh the legs I said michael u have lovely legs I want to pull all your hairs off with my teeth and he is a true man and my kind of man so frick off dolescrounger with thongs like bg and her shite
impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

yeah copy my posts i did nt divorce my husband so stop copying my posts,not on those grounds either grow up?
impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

your just so jealous,i have a lot of michael's work ignore some nutter who is simply jealous and is copying my posts,there simply jealous.
impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

stupid loonies lsm ignore them,they are the cruellest,pathetic load of shite i've ever known.
huh

Redford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

OK
mj impersonator

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

off to watch strike it lucky,na night.
blately obvious

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

good evening,i've not been here for a very long time,remember "dud fivers" ? At least i didn't insult anyone personally on here.
blately obvious

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Are you still arguing over "
Barrymore"? Sure as i've been reading all of these posts (:
blately obvious

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

sbj wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Barrymore has one bodyguard which he has always had there were more than 12 people and there was not any blood on stuarts shorts at Mr Barrymore's house and it's your right not to read both books but your only hearing one side of it so is that fair to judge on what only one person says remember Mr Barrymore has not given any press interviews
This is correct.
blately obvious

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

jackson and barrymore fan.
blately obvious

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

gorgous both of them.yum yum.i've striked it lucky now.
John Doe

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

impersonator wrote:
done so much today,so much work at my new five bedroomed chalet,
New cleaning job?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,161 - 38,180 of42,557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••