What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV?...

What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

There are 42594 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 6, 2006, titled What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42254 Nov 19, 2012
You know him so well than get him on Topix, if your son was murdered and someone ran away I would like to hear you say 'mistakes happen'. You are obsessed and always will be. You dont listen to jerks and stalkers ROFL, uhm both apply to you old girl. You have always been jealous of me and use my name in your tantrums but as you should of gathered by now I do not care! you get me LOL. You are just gutted that I have been in his company a lot more than you and know the family and you are green with envy and boy does it show. If you do not like this site, why the fook are you here? See ya wouldnt want to be ya.
impersonator

London, UK

#42255 Nov 19, 2012
ha ha you wouldn't know it if i was answered or not,again its none of your business,so u poke ur nose out yeah on leave.yeah but you can't leave me alone can u?u can shut up i know different now end off and its none of your business jog on.i've spent time with him lots of it as if u know.
impersonator

London, UK

#42256 Nov 19, 2012
yeah go and learn to spell my surname correctly to as if u know.i've pulled thank u never mind hey?
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42257 Nov 19, 2012
Never called myself intelligent but I not stupid unlike some.

As for taunting, your act is [email protected] simples. See it on the TV and your rubbish. Noone could ever impersonate a talent like Michael Jackson and nothing you say will change that, like BIV said you are more Bubbles than MJ.

Not interested in your act, this is about Barrymore so get back on track or as you would say 'shut your mouth'
impersonator

London, UK

#42258 Nov 19, 2012
yeah fook off insulting me and mb faceache,grow up then i wouldn't bother about the shite you've written evenwhen i'm off it.
impersonator

London, UK

#42259 Nov 19, 2012
i'm busy,byee for shiteing good,no life scums,keep on with your internet tripe,your first hobby.
impersonator

London, UK

#42260 Nov 19, 2012
oh sorry people r not aiming to b better than mj,bt the same as mj as navi is,so watch your words,he's the world's top impersonator so mince your words,mj the legend,and call me shit if u want.
impersonator

London, UK

#42261 Nov 19, 2012
got anything to say now,jealous people are amazed at me so priceless your shite is,when i have his voice,oh the truth hurts don't it?nobody asked for your crappy child's opinions.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42262 Nov 19, 2012
I dont want to know!

You clearly have not as you do not know the 'real' MB but his entertainment persona, big difference.

You are clearly ignored end of and I know you are!
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42263 Nov 19, 2012
The only thing you could pull is a muscle Gunnie. Remember you cannot disguise your insults under whatever name you use, you are sooooo predictable!
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42264 Nov 19, 2012
oh sorry people r not aiming to b better than mj,bt the same as mj as navi is,so watch your words,he's the world's top impersonator so mince your words,mj the legend,and call me shit if u want.

AND another THREAT. Fook off
impersonator

London, UK

#42265 Nov 19, 2012
where's the threat?navi is the top impersonator,beat that.
impersonator

London, UK

#42266 Nov 19, 2012
the behaviour of you proves what this is all about.f off what bsg.
impersonator

London, UK

#42267 Nov 19, 2012
and again you think u know everything,yeah u know i am.yeah as if.
impersonator

London, UK

#42268 Nov 19, 2012
done so much today,so much work at my new five bedroomed chalet,i do more work in one day then these people put together,i also do two jobs to,i don'twaste my life abusingpeople like these do on every network site under mb and cg.don't knowhow to spell my name.don't know how to do anything,youtry and spoil a widows life,but you fail at every angle,you pick because you know i'm widowed,your ignorant and selfish and disrepectful and fouled mouth and disrepectful,i havea good life and you failed miserablyin your sick campaigns to tarnish me,again you think u know me bt you don't,you harrass,stalk,all bcos you can't stand the thought of me being a fan of bth mb and mj and frightened i'll take your crown,good because,i've pulled to,i'll take your crown now.
LSM

Huddersfield, UK

#42269 Nov 19, 2012
Bermondsey Girl wrote:
Evening LSM
He was known to many in Bermondsey and was friendly with my brothers, he used to entertain in the Catholic Club at Dockhead before making a name for himself, I also knew John his brother who had the sweet shop, in younger days, Bermondsey was so neighbourly that everyone knew everyone and their business (not nice) and lots went on around the area which included the Barrymores that obviously cannot be put on here and I recall him always taking the pee out of folk and I didnt like him for it and it stuck with me. The old people loved him and the young ones didnt as he was always odd!. I didnt see any of them for years and one day boarded a flight to Scotland and he sat next to me and Cheryl was the other side and you could of cut the air lol. After sitting next to him for the journey I thought (being older) he is bearable until he starts his stupid act but then Stuart was murdered at his house and the way he reacted just confirmed to me what a weasel he was, wish you could meet my brothers :). Put it this way, he didnt have that tougher time growing up as what was, and is continually posted about his life in Bermondsey, he is now remembered for what happened rather than his early days of entertaining.
As there is a Barrymore Fruit Loop on here it is not worth saying much more than this as a, she is going to call me a liar and b, the info needs to be kept from someone who idolises the creep to the extent of stalkerish behaviour.
Thanks for the reply. What is the view of him around Bermondsey these days? And on that plane trip, did he recognise you? Was he arrogant or down to earth. I know everything that has happened and all that but I believe he has a good heart. On Strike It Rich last night he bought a deaf couple a car.
impersonator

London, UK

#42270 Nov 19, 2012
yeah he has a good heart,oh glad u still watch it,he is lovely unlike these who pretend why do u bother with her particularly,yeah when she tells u,she'll come out with tripe,he is unpredictable that's all,thats part of him.
impersonator

London, UK

#42271 Nov 19, 2012
yeah her view it'll be,not everyone else's she claims she can't stand him but it didn't stop her sitting next to him did it?oh yes you can cut the feeling of discontentment,he's a great laugh and last xmas he had someone stay with him for five days,i was told he was so entertaining, he helped bring someone out of depression by getting them to play tennis,how sweet oh those legs,i got teased about it,so sporty as he is.so beautiful.hmmn.
impersonator

London, UK

#42272 Nov 19, 2012
he's down to earth he is a true man,yes he's had his up's and down's but he is the same off as of on,he's down to earth,i've got all of his recordings,have u watched my kind of people,my kind of music,bob martin?these are classic and at his best.
impersonator

London, UK

#42273 Nov 19, 2012
and his live shows,i sung on one of them,he also snogged me so much,five minutes exactly,i was with my husband and children.he was brilliant backstage,he's so tall,his legs so long,he met my husband and my husband hadsaid to him.do u know my wife really love's you,i blushed and held his hands and cheryl his then wife looked on,i said yes michael i've been your fan for ages,i was literally shaking,his hands so soft his face so soft.my heart melted as i've held him so many times since,the feelings of love are there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ewan McGregor jokes: - a lot of gay sex' in Bea... Mar 21 Wondering 21
News 1 billion delivered annually: Houston installs ... Mar 20 DeliveredPhartz 1
News Muhammad Ali Jr questioned at Washington DC air... Mar 13 The Wheeze of Trump 91
News Muhammad Ali's son says he was detained again a... Mar 12 Geezer 8
News Russia May Ban 'Beauty and the Beast' Over Gay ... Mar 7 Elizabeth1912 2
News Flynn Makes "Pants On Fire" Statements At A Mas... Feb '17 Khan 1
News Pitts: - Negro' documentary a reminder that thi... Feb '17 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web