'Lincoln' director Steven Spielberg w...

'Lincoln' director Steven Spielberg will speak in Gettysburg

There are 3 comments on the The Oregonian story from Nov 19, 2012, titled 'Lincoln' director Steven Spielberg will speak in Gettysburg. In it, The Oregonian reports that:

GETTYSBURG, Pa. - With his new film about the 16th president in theaters, two-time Academy Award winning director Steven Spielberg was to make the keynote address during ceremonies that celebrate the 149th anniversary of President Abraham Lincoln's "Gettysburg Address." Spielberg's remarks at Soldier's National Cemetery in Gettysburg on Monday were ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Oregonian.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Can't wait to see this movie...destined to be a classic, i think....
Costard

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Spielberg will have some serious private security. Gettysburg is such a crime-ridden cesspool. Too bad non-millionaire celebrities will be targets of the street gangs.

There was a man stalked down and set on fire! Elderly women are brutally robbed and beaten on a regular basis in Gettysburg!
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Costard wrote:
Spielberg will have some serious private security. Gettysburg is such a crime-ridden cesspool. Too bad non-millionaire celebrities will be targets of the street gangs.
There was a man stalked down and set on fire! Elderly women are brutally robbed and beaten on a regular basis in Gettysburg!
I was hoping this sort of activities would have subsided with the coming of the holiday season, I guess I was wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Duke professor: Blacks riot because they're laz... 3 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 233
News 'Lost' Tribe Keeps Growing - Elizabeth Mitchell... (Oct '07) May 28 benice 3
News El Dorado Springs annual picnic to begin next week (Jul '07) May 28 Gitter Dunn 2
News Happy Birthday, Gregory Hines, Tap Dancer, Chor... May 26 FAMOUSSTARFIELD 2
News Top 10 reasons Letterman is a comedy god May 19 alokdas 4
News STARNES: Tennessee school's Nation of Islam han... (Nov '14) May 13 Enigma 101
News Here's how Michael Jackson tormented Russell Cr... May 6 Love Coming Down 46
More from around the web