Dalai Lama meeting supporters in Ottawa today

Apr 27, 2012 Full story: CBC News 27

The Dalai Lama speaks at the 6th World Parliamentarians' Convention on Tibet in Ottawa on Friday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cana

Canada

#24 May 2, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your arrogance is still visible from your post and I was right, you do not even know that you are suffering from this disease.
Are you a Christian?
How can you use such language? Would jesus have used this type of langauge for his friends or his enemies?
Are you deigning that muslim men, take young boys for sex?
aaa531

Toronto, Canada

#25 May 2, 2012
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you deigning that muslim men, take young boys for sex?
Isn't that what Canadians do to native boys in residential schools? It's like a national pastime.
kevin

Australia

#26 May 4, 2012
people should support dalai lama
he only ask china to respect the tibet human right.
Cana

Canada

#27 May 4, 2012
aaa531 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that what Canadians do to native boys in residential schools? It's like a national pastime.
As sad as I'm am to say this...our Gov't, and Canadians allowed the abuse of FN children by the religious sect in our country.

The Canadian gov't has made an apology to First Nation peoples and has been sending out damage payments, this is a very small first step on a long road to forgiveness.
Cana

Canada

#28 May 4, 2012
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
As sad as I'm am to say this...our Gov't, and Canadians allowed the abuse of FN children by the religious sect in our country.
The Canadian gov't has made an apology to First Nation peoples and has been sending out damage payments, this is a very small first step on a long road to forgiveness.
I hope.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

#29 May 5, 2012
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you deigning that muslim men, take young boys for sex?
I dont know what you actually meant. This is the advantage when you use dual meaning language.

In your society both uses are currently in vogue, so what can I say.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

#30 May 5, 2012
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
As sad as I'm am to say this...our Gov't, and Canadians allowed the abuse of FN children by the religious sect in our country.
The Canadian gov't has made an apology to First Nation peoples and has been sending out damage payments, this is a very small first step on a long road to forgiveness.
The best technique to not give any facility to a deprived group is to give them a Fanstastic Name.

The "First Nation" people are not really the First Nations, they are lower than Third or fourth nations, but they are called First Nation just to boost their moral.

These First Nation people have to "beg" second and third nation people for even basic human neccessities.

They ask me, what lies in the name, I say every thing.

Things you do not want to do, put them in your name!!

Like the acts of wars are called Defense!! The acts of Sodomy and Lesbianism are called Homosexuality.

And women exploitation is given a "respectable" name of Women Freedom and Women Empowerment.

Killing of human Child in mother's womb is Christened as "Choice" and so on!!

Good luck to First Nation People, you are in Safe hands!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On This Day: Malcolm X Assassinated (Feb '09) Jan 26 Khan 48
Memory of Malcolm X Returns to Boston in Prison... Jan 24 Taajsgpm 2
Soap actor Don Stewart dead at age 70 (Feb '06) Jan 22 Diane Stevenett 21
Liam Neeson admits Islam has 'got into his spir... (Jan '12) Jan 15 Kid_Tomorrow 8
Happy Birthday, James Herriot, Veterinarian and... Jan 15 Ecossaise 3
Edward Herrmann, 'Gilmore Girls' father, dead Jan 12 ziesha008 2
Modi As Abraham Lincoln? Jan 11 Yupp111 1
More from around the web