Valdosta's Western Legends

Apr 2, 2009 Full story: Valdosta Daily Times 6

With Valdosta resident William Cox II's resemblance to William Bonney having led to his being something of a reincarnated Billy the Kid several years in New Mexico, Valdosta-Lowndes County now has ties to two Western legends.

Full Story
Curious Reader

Fort White, FL

#1 Apr 11, 2009
Where's this guys book? If anyone knows where to get it...post info please!!!!
Man

Grovetown, GA

#2 Jul 13, 2009
Curious Reader wrote:
Where's this guys book? If anyone knows where to get it...post info please!!!!
You still looking for it? I know him and can ask if it's available.
Inquiring

Mayo, FL

#3 Aug 4, 2009
Man....you said you know william cox? could you please get some information on where i can get his book or how to get in touch with him. i think his story would make a great movie?
DJ R

Charlotte, NC

#4 Sep 18, 2009
I know billy!! Heck I work With him. He is a great guy I will ask him tomorrow at work about the books.
Idea Man

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Sep 28, 2009
The final movement "Open Prairie" of Aaron Copland's Billy the Kid ballet music sounds very much like "Joey, Joey" from Frank Loesser's The Most Happy Fella musical. I bet it is no coincidence. But we will probably never know because both composers have died.
Man

United States

#6 Oct 5, 2009
Inquiring wrote:
Man....you said you know william cox? could you please get some information on where i can get his book or how to get in touch with him. i think his story would make a great movie?
Don't know if anybody has gotten back with you. The book isn't published. He's looking for someone to do that. If you are serious, leave an email addy and I'll pass it on to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Billy the Kid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Val Kilmer, Linda Hamilton to attend White Sand... (May '11) May '11 So What 1
Val Kilmer guest of honor at film festival (May '11) May '11 soyeah 19
More from around the web