Carissa, please come here :)

Carissa, please come here :)

Posted in the Big Fish Forum

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 May 6, 2012
Hi, Carissa. It's me, TwiFreak884.

I realized how hard it was for me to get your attention to read my posts, Lol. I've been trying to tell you this the whole time but you somewhat kept ignoring it or didn't realized it. This is the last time I'm posting it, hope you're reading this :)

Alright, I don't know where to start. But I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for being so mean to you. I'm sure me and Princess Simonette (I Be Miss Hetzel) tried making peace with you before you left in 2010, but you thought we were being sarcastic, in which you kept begging us to forgive you. Ok, and again, I apologize for being a b!tch to you.

This whole thing was a mistake. You made a mistake. A mistake is something you do more than once, then later on you learned from it. You mistake was that you kept calling my name in every thread you made. Then you learned from it, and realized what a huge mistake you've done. Then me, Princess Simonette, and Crystal began flamming you for your mistakes. Then it went outta control. But hey! To be honest, we made mistakes too! We made mistakes for flaming you for your mistakes and refusing to for give you. Since we refused to forgive you, I guess it's our fault, not yours :)

When you were calling my name and spamming the forum too much, I knew all you wanted were friends, acquiantaints, etc. To be honest, when I was your age, I did the same thing too. All I wanted were friends. Another...To be honest, when I was your age, I was also just like you, my friends and I spammed forums those years ago. Then later on, we learned from it.

So yeah, this whole thing was a mistake. Blame us, not yourself :)

And stop saying "nobody likes me". WE do like you. You just have to remember that we made peace with you. Or maybe you just have somewhat of a guilty conscience.

Oh, c'mon, Carissa. Let's be friends :)
Carissa

Hilliard, OH

#2 May 8, 2012
Ok I have not been on because I had a rough time with bullying at school for my short ness that runs in my moms side... Other people not u were not knowing you forgave me and kept on being mean to me. All I want to know is to start over Im sorry for all I did. I guess I was over reacting and then I found out that U were not on when I was on and I felt left over and some people were like stop pretending u have friends when all I was doing was talking to my SISTER.......... Ummm Im sorry and LETS JUST START OVER!!:)

Location hidden

#3 May 8, 2012
Carissa wrote:
Ok I have not been on because I had a rough time with bullying at school for my short ness that runs in my moms side... Other people not u were not knowing you forgave me and kept on being mean to me. All I want to know is to start over Im sorry for all I did. I guess I was over reacting and then I found out that U were not on when I was on and I felt left over and some people were like stop pretending u have friends when all I was doing was talking to my SISTER.......... Ummm Im sorry and LETS JUST START OVER!!:)
Aww, I'm sorry. They're bullying you because you're short? That's pathetic. Maybe you should start standing up for yourself, or maybe tell an adult. What grade are you in, btw?

Just to let you know, that Crystal Shards222 is the same person as SparklingStar2. Well, I think she made peace with you too, but I don't remember.

It's okay, hun. We wanna start all over too. When you made mistakes, you weren't alone, like I said, we made mistakes and people started hating on us too. Yeah, let's just start all over :)

So, how are you?
Finderslippy

New Orleans, LA

#4 May 8, 2012
Carissa wrote:
Ok I have not been on because I had a rough time with bullying at school for my short ness that runs in my moms side...
Do you still need a booster seat when you are at restaurants?

“Lime and limpid green”

Since: Apr 12

A second scene

#5 May 11, 2012
Carissa wrote:
Yes! Start over! Dont let Samny123 bother you!

“Lime and limpid green”

A second scene

#6 May 11, 2012
VampireGirl93 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, I'm sorry. They're bullying you because you're short? That's pathetic. Maybe you should start standing up for yourself, or maybe tell an adult. What grade are you in, btw?
Just to let you know, that Crystal Shards222 is the same person as SparklingStar2. Well, I think she made peace with you too, but I don't remember.
It's okay, hun. We wanna start all over too. When you made mistakes, you weren't alone, like I said, we made mistakes and people started hating on us too. Yeah, let's just start all over :)
So, how are you?
Im short too. Im 4'11. AND im 14. You will grow, dont worry!

Location hidden

#7 May 11, 2012
SparklingStar2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im short too. Im 4'11. AND im 14. You will grow, dont worry!
Uhh, I will grow? I'm 5'4! I'm taller than you! Unless that post was referring to Carissa.
Lol.

“Lime and limpid green”

A second scene

#8 May 11, 2012
Oh shat. I meant that to Carissa lmao!
Carissa

Hilliard, OH

#9 May 12, 2012
VampireGirl93 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how are you?
I am in 5th grade and im doing good my baby sister can walk
Carissa

Hilliard, OH

#10 May 12, 2012
Finderslippy wrote:
<quoted text> Do you still need a booster seat when you are at restaurants?
NO!!!!! Im perfectly fine why are you in this conservation???

Location hidden

#11 May 12, 2012
Carissa wrote:
<quoted text>I am in 5th grade and im doing good my baby sister can walk
Awww. That's cool she can walk!:) If people bully you because how short you are, then how tall are you?
Carissa

United States

#12 Jul 5, 2012
4" feet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Fish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls chat! ONLY GIRLS. No boys!! (Aug '07) Jul 1 Matt 2,905
i have proof i am the real miley cyrus! (Feb '08) Jun 30 Yulissa Palma 679
Barney(the dinosaur) as a pansexual child moles... (Dec '07) Jun 29 amya moore 33
Lesbian chat room (Sep '10) Jun 29 Kelly 17
it makes me ashamed of my own human race. Jun 28 Human 4
100 fun things to do in the summer (May '09) Jun 24 Samantha Hawk 146
talk to the real MILEY CYRUS (not fake) (Jun '07) Jun 14 is this the real ... 3,744
More from around the web