hannah montana haters unite!!!!!!!!!!...
Person

Salt Lake City, UT

#6834 Jun 14, 2007
HannahMontanasucks wrote:
<quoted text>From what I've seen you guys do worship her, basically treating her songs like holy scriptures. I like System Of A Down, there's a difference. I'll listen to the music, go to the concerts etc. You ONLY talk about how "awesome" Hannah is.
lol i dont, i just say the facts as to y u ppl shudnt hate her, i dont really listen to her that much anyway, i just come on here to argue cuz im bored

Since: Apr 07

Richmond, Canada

#6835 Jun 14, 2007
Person wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i dont, i just say the facts as to y u ppl shudnt hate her, i dont really listen to her that much anyway, i just come on here to argue cuz im bored
Well then you're the only one I've seen who doesn't worship her, good for you.
your worst nightmare

United States

#6836 Jun 14, 2007
<quoted text>From what I've seen you guys do worship her, basically treating her songs like holy scriptures. I like System Of A Down, there's a difference. I'll listen to the music, go to the concerts etc. You ONLY talk about how "awesome" Hannah is.
Well like I dont worship her. i mean yea i do like her songs and all, but like i listen to it, but shes not my life. you no?
kayla

United States

#6837 Jun 15, 2007
miley cyrus or i shud say destiny hope cyrus does not suck shes gettin much more mature i have to say i hated her @ first but now she rocks te best of both worldz and if u have somthin to say write it 2 me on myspace www.myspace.com/kayla_izz_krazy_in2007
kayla

United States

#6838 Jun 15, 2007
ooo kool
Andie

Saint Paul, MN

#6840 Jun 15, 2007
Ok chill, she wears a wig so no one knows shes hannah montana, duh!

“2011”

Since: Feb 07

A place.

#6841 Jun 15, 2007
Ultimate Count wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,you win.
lol. Enjoy your vaction anyway.

“In a lalala-ing mood<3”

Emerald City, Oz

#6842 Jun 15, 2007
<quoted text>The point being what? That you should just live in a bubble and be "happy" all of the time and that life sucks unless you're rich and famous?
omg... your name... so lame! Sheesh, if u dont care about her... don't talk about her! u even dedicated yourself by putting HannahMontana's name on your Topix ID~!

“In a lalala-ing mood<3”

Emerald City, Oz

#6843 Jun 15, 2007
Ultimate Count wrote:
HA thats funny live in a bubble.
ha. ha.
palina

Vancouver, WA

#6844 Jun 15, 2007
i hate hannah montana!!!

shes sooo stupid!!!!

everbody nos she only got famous cuz her dad!!!

i read in a magazine that instead of miley,it was SUPPOSED to be jojo!!!

but jojo turned it down!!!!

i hate hannah montanna!!!
Anni

Scarborough, Canada

#6849 Jun 15, 2007
WTF???!!!???! HANNAH MONTANA SUCKS!!!!

SHE"S A BRAT!!!!!
SHE CANT EVEN SMILE PROPERLY!!!!!
SHE HANGS OUT WITH BIG STARS TO MAKE HERSELF LOOK COOL!!!
SHE SUCKS *&^%$$* DAMN HER TO H3LL!!!!!

“2011”

A place.

#6851 Jun 15, 2007
Ultimate Count wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,but I think thats impossible,without all of my friends,and My best friend Justin.Well I'll try,you enjoy yours too.
Don't count yourself out quite yet. I have lots of friends missing and my boy friend is in Japan but Iam at least trying to have fun. Some days are more sucessful than others.
Lauren

Fort Worth, TX

#6853 Jun 15, 2007
I think mileyrocks is right!She is prettyand anyone who thinksMiley sucks or ir is ugly,their just jelous that they are hidious and want someone to take it out on!
-
sounds like your hiding YOUR ugly. besides she is a pathetic poser.
Lauren

Fort Worth, TX

#6854 Jun 15, 2007
I HATE HER. KILL HER!!!!
sacatomato

Goddard, KS

#6855 Jun 15, 2007
COMPTERGEEK101 wrote:
I AGREE WITH SACATOMATO
lol really?? hahaha!! who is this anyways??i mean i live near you.
sacatomato

Goddard, KS

#6856 Jun 15, 2007
or should i say we.

“2011”

A place.

#6857 Jun 15, 2007
Ultimate Count wrote:
Hm,oh so you got it as bad as me huh?
yeh. It sucks. Yelling at religious people on differnt fourms is fun at times though......I wish it was the end of July so I can see my friends that left.
allie

Harbert, MI

#6858 Jun 15, 2007
Diana wrote:
i hate hannah montana!!!!!!!!!! how can u people like her??????????
that is just ur opinion so wut if we r obsessed its our life and u shouldnt care how we live it would u like it if sum1 said i hate u u would feel bad sure u wouldnt say that but u would feel that way and that goes 4 every1 who hates ppl we r suppose 2 b nice 2 ppl thats y we were created not 2 hate 2 love so it might sound stupid but when we all become adults we will look back on this and c how stupid it is that we hated ppl sumtimes i think u ppl r jealous bcuz their rich or their famous but if u look at it we r all the same cuz we r all humans
hannah lovers

United States

#6859 Jun 15, 2007
no offense but that is really mean.
sarah

United States

#6860 Jun 15, 2007
Hannah Montana is crapy.I wish she and her dad go's away.I wish I never she her crapy ,snoty ,little,barbe dollface!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Fish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls chat! ONLY GIRLS. No boys!! (Aug '07) Wed Matt 2,905
i have proof i am the real miley cyrus! (Feb '08) Jun 30 Yulissa Palma 679
Barney(the dinosaur) as a pansexual child moles... (Dec '07) Jun 29 amya moore 33
Lesbian chat room (Sep '10) Jun 29 Kelly 17
it makes me ashamed of my own human race. Jun 28 Human 4
100 fun things to do in the summer (May '09) Jun 24 Samantha Hawk 146
talk to the real MILEY CYRUS (not fake) (Jun '07) Jun 14 is this the real ... 3,744
More from around the web