hannah montana haters unite!!!!!!!!!!...
bob

Glencoe, IL

#31774 Feb 13, 2010
hanna i think is the new terror for children
Zainab Sajid1

Durham, UK

#31775 Feb 14, 2010
bob wrote:
hanna dated a girl
LOL!
pajin

Nashville, TN

#31776 Feb 14, 2010
hannah montana is gay because she and selena were kissing but i still am here fan hannah montana is gonna cancel her show did anyone know that.
tcyhsefgv

Etobicoke, Canada

#31777 Feb 15, 2010
You big fat meanies!!!!!!!! She is the best singer of our generation!!!!! You don't even mean it, heck, ya don even know her! I bet ya wouldn't have the guts to even say that stuff to her
hannah montana

Winchester, UK

#31778 Feb 15, 2010
why do you say thst i am asawm so shut up i have a boyfrend he is realy cute (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#31779 Feb 15, 2010
tcyhsefgv wrote:
You big fat meanies!!!!!!!! She is the best singer of our generation!!!!! You don't even mean it, heck, ya don even know her! I bet ya wouldn't have the guts to even say that stuff to her
Best singer of our generation?
Sure...I guess you think pigs will fly tomorrow eh ?
thatmileywhore

Pompano Beach, FL

#31780 Feb 15, 2010
u talk shit about me well, be that way u r so rude. besides y r all u fat asses even talkin bout me BITCHES!!!!
miley cyrus

Detroit, MI

#31781 Feb 16, 2010
hello, this is miley cyrus and i just wanted to say that haters can talk all they want.and i just dont like to hear what haters say about me,its mean and hurtful.why are you they at home on the computer sayin horrid things.why made them haters so angry.why arent they at the mall with thier buddys? my freind lesley had showed me this site.and i just looked at all the crul comments and inored it. well i gotta go on my wonder wourld tour write now so bye!
xo miley
miley cyrus

Detroit, MI

#31782 Feb 16, 2010
by the way i am in detirot right now! im on my way to saint louis.
Zainab Sajid

Durham, UK

#31783 Feb 17, 2010
TRINITY wrote:
i hate hannha so much it's just like i wanna kill her
No, you don't!
sexy beAST

San Antonio, TX

#31784 Feb 17, 2010
I HATE HER SHES SO FUxxEN SPOILED AND BxTCH ONE TIME I MET HER AND SHE FLICKED ME OFF SHES SUCH A BxxxH
sexy beAST

San Antonio, TX

#31785 Feb 17, 2010
SHES SO HOTTTT I WANNA FxCK HER SO BAD AND I WANT TO HIT THAT SHXT PLUS SHES A BXTCH ME LIKEY
Dr House

Enterprise, AL

#31786 Feb 17, 2010
she has an severe case of Alzheimer's disease, dementia, arthritis, breast cancer, vaginal disease, yeast infection, miscarriages, tapeworms, anorexia, tooth loss, hair loss, skin diseases, heart diseases, brain cancer, far sightedness, cataracts, anal infections, and jaundice(liver failure). now do u want a girl like that? i sure as hell dont!
kennedy

Milwaukee, WI

#31787 Feb 17, 2010
hannah you people are crazy hannah monta rocks
Some person

Glasgow, KY

#31788 Feb 17, 2010
"hannah montana haters unite!!!!!!!!!!"

Get the decoder rings and we can go from there!
POKER FACE

Houston, TX

#31789 Feb 18, 2010
bob wrote:
hanna dated a girl
why am i not suprised about dat?
POKER FACE

Houston, TX

#31790 Feb 18, 2010
tcyhsefgv wrote:
who are you calling big fat meanies? ur whole generation are "fat meanies!" and shh ya i would tell the spoil bee-ach everything i gotta say about her.so shoo shoo, shuscebab, no one wants ur phone number here.:D
POKER FACE

Houston, TX

#31791 Feb 18, 2010
tcyhsefgv wrote:
by da way, dinsey aint da next generation (smirk)--LADYGAGA is. im not saying this just im a fan of her,but because madonna approves ladygaga's music and is really impressed and inspired. evryone knows that ladygagas crazy fashion will be popular in atleast 500 years, so that bicth "hannah montana" is no were NEAR ladygagas sucess. face it as a fact. the bottom line; ladygaga is da next madonna.
POKER FACE

Houston, TX

#31792 Feb 18, 2010
miley cyrus wrote:
hello, this is miley cyrus and i just wanted to say that haters can talk all they want.and i just dont like to hear what haters say about me,its mean and hurtful.why are you they at home on the computer sayin horrid things.why made them haters so angry.why arent they at the mall with thier buddys? my freind lesley had showed me this site.and i just looked at all the crul comments and inored it. well i gotta go on my wonder wourld tour write now so bye!
xo miley
ha, that was good. i almost believed it. but i hate u cause ur obviously a fan
lashema garner

Vance, SC

#31793 Feb 18, 2010
i think that all of yall haters need to STOP haten on her Just because she's way richer than u guys that doesn't give u a reson to talk about her that way u guys are not gonna be nothing in life i don't care what u say so STOP being jelous of her and get over it OK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Fish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenjenny where art thou Jul 21 Zainab sucks 1
Is Disney Channel a bad influence on children t... (Jul '07) Jun 29 Shirley 447
talk to the real MILEY CYRUS (not fake) (Jun '07) May '17 Joshua summers 3,770
i hate jamie lynn spears!!!! (Dec '07) Apr '17 Whyihateher 199
The I Hate 21st Century Thread (Dec '11) Apr '17 Nlddeathsentence 24
Endurance on Discovery Kids (Oct '06) Apr '17 Temple Of Fate 5,226
Is Miranda Cosgrove Virgin? (Jan '14) Apr '17 Unknown 15
More from around the web