hannah montana haters unite!!!!!!!!!!...

“CarpeDiem, Even if it kills me”

Since: Dec 08

Preston.

#26572 Jan 2, 2009
ahh right :]
awwwh haha :P
i'm 16 and i live in England haha
Nikki

Pittsburgh, PA

#26573 Jan 2, 2009
kool england. am i that stupid, or is that next to france.
lucy

Joshua, TX

#26574 Jan 2, 2009
hey nikki!!how u doing??
KIKI

Taylorsville, UT

#26575 Jan 2, 2009
hannah sucks emily rocks
lucy

Joshua, TX

#26576 Jan 2, 2009
yea kiki is right!

Preston.

#26577 Jan 3, 2009
Nikki wrote:
kool england. am i that stupid, or is that next to france.
well tbh i am nooo good at geography
thats why i dropped the subject in yr 9 haha :D
but errm.. the UK is near all those other places yeh
Europe or whatever haha :S
new year- new girl

UAE

#26578 Jan 3, 2009
booboo wrote:
miley cirus is the worst display of so called talent i have ever seen. i could act 10,000,000 times better than her and i now im 10,000,000 times cuter than her. Her voice sounds like she has a sever sinus infection. emily is right the only reason shes famous is cuz her dad had a 1 hit wonder achey breaky heart!!+ i hate emily osment2 her voice is like nails on a chalk board
IAGREE WITH YOU ON HATING MILEY BUT EMILY NOOOOO SHE IS WAY BETTER ILIKE HER SHE IS AWESOME AND PRETTY SHE CAN SING AND ACT SHE IS MULTI TALANTED
lucy

Joshua, TX

#26579 Jan 3, 2009
hey people!!
TLC

South Africa

#26580 Jan 3, 2009
mileys so hot i wouldnt mind getting some of dat
TLC

South Africa

#26581 Jan 3, 2009
i think the best would be to hav a foursm with miley selena demi and myself who agrees

Preston.

#26582 Jan 3, 2009
TLC wrote:
i think the best would be to hav a foursm with miley selena demi and myself who agrees
who would agree? apart from yourself?
anyway how old are you?
Nikki

Pittsburgh, PA

#26583 Jan 3, 2009
lucy wrote:
yea kiki is right!
about what. HEY LUCY!!
Smart cuz i hate miley

Coal City, IL

#26584 Jan 3, 2009
miley cyrus is totally going to be a drug dealer when she's older she already seems a little bit topsy when she thinks she can sin and act well All i have to say is she's a dumb ugly person who thinks she's all that and starves herself
Smart cuz i hate miley

Coal City, IL

#26585 Jan 3, 2009
do you like totally agree with me???
funnyhunny

Halifax, Canada

#26586 Jan 3, 2009
so , i think all you haters should pickk a hobbie or something , because ragging on miley really isnt one you know .. haha and if you thought it was mabey you should pick up a book :) and really you all have the same comments over & over & over , like its tiring , you all say i hate miley , she should die , or something tottally immiture like that . its really quite annoying . because typing that you think someone should die is a waste of your precious time, because just cause you type it doesnt mean it would happen . and if you really wanted her dead , you would type it on a public website , you would acually do it , so next time one of you wants to " write " i want miley to die or something even close to that , you really dont do you ?, all u want is a repsonse am i right , because if not then all you want is her really dead , and if thats what you wanted youd go & do it .. right? alright as long as thats all clear to you dimwitted brains :) thanks for your time i really appreciated telling you how dumb you all sound , and you can go right ahead and tell me how much this is a stupid comment , and go and say stuff , but i really dont care , so save it hunny's , cause you all know i am right :) goodbyyyyyee <3
lucy

Joshua, TX

#26587 Jan 3, 2009
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
about what. HEY LUCY!!
hey nikki!
Nonya

Dothan, AL

#26588 Jan 3, 2009
funnyhunny wrote:
so , i think all you haters should pickk a hobbie or something , because ragging on miley really isnt one you know .. haha and if you thought it was mabey you should pick up a book :) and really you all have the same comments over & over & over , like its tiring , you all say i hate miley , she should die , or something tottally immiture like that . its really quite annoying . because typing that you think someone should die is a waste of your precious time, because just cause you type it doesnt mean it would happen . and if you really wanted her dead , you would type it on a public website , you would acually do it , so next time one of you wants to " write " i want miley to die or something even close to that , you really dont do you ?, all u want is a repsonse am i right , because if not then all you want is her really dead , and if thats what you wanted youd go & do it .. right? alright as long as thats all clear to you dimwitted brains :) thanks for your time i really appreciated telling you how dumb you all sound , and you can go right ahead and tell me how much this is a stupid comment , and go and say stuff , but i really dont care , so save it hunny's , cause you all know i am right :) goodbyyyyyee <3
well, hypocrite, it was a waste of ur time writin that paragraph and ur like the 50th person 2 tell us 2 stop talkin about how much we hate Miley, so we've seen comments like urs over and over again. so, if someone wanted us 2 stop, then they couldve taken drastic action, but ur doin the same thing as us by just typin about it. so, mayb u should get a hobby, besides tellin us wut 2 do & we r not gonna stop typin about her & wutevr else we feel like typin about. so, later hypocrite.
dwenone

San Diego, CA

#26589 Jan 3, 2009
demi lovato is better
asdfghjkl

Dallas, TX

#26590 Jan 3, 2009
You People Are So Childish!
Ya'll Need To Grow Up&&Gett Off Mileys Backk!
Ya'll Wish Ya'll Were On Her Shoes!

“MIDE_ONE”

Since: Jan 09

san daygo

#26592 Jan 3, 2009
demi lavato is better!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Fish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
talk to the real MILEY CYRUS (not fake) (Jun '07) Nov 30 Jeff bottcher 3,768
Swear words written backwards (Aug '09) Nov 18 mirandasingz 29
i love you miranda cosgrove!!!!!!!! (Sep '07) Oct '16 Maranda Cosgrove 3,674
How to make dark brown eyes look green or hazel (Sep '07) Sep '16 Mary--101 253
I know Hannah Montana's E-mail Address (Jul '07) Aug '16 shyann ga 4,305
my made up songs!!!!!! [: (Aug '08) Jun '16 reblemusic50000 422
I had hot , good sex with Trey Songs at a concert. (Jul '13) Jun '16 Love22 7
More from around the web