i hate brunnetts
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#212 May 17, 2012
I was wrong on my previous post. I'm not a brunette. I'm a black-headed person. But people think I'm a brunette because my hair looks really like dark brown or a little like dirty blond whenever the sun reflects it.

“Live, Laugh, Love <3”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#214 Jun 15, 2012
SparklingStar2 wrote:
A similar thing happens to "gingers" AKA people with red hair. Apparently they have no souls. Whoever came up with that is plain stupid. I'm brunette, I wish I had red hair lol. Not bright red, but a toned down red with a little blonde.
You mean Strawberry blonde?

“:)”

Since: Jul 08

BROVERville

#215 Apr 12, 2013
blondes can get away with being stupid eaiser than anyother hair color for instance a blonde says something dumb and her friends make fun of her she could be like "hey guys im blonde" now i never need to do that cause i am smart but there are some pretty dumb blondes in the world.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#216 Apr 13, 2013
TheMorticiansDaughter wrote:
I was wrong on my previous post. I'm not a brunette. I'm a black-headed person. But people think I'm a brunette because my hair looks really like dark brown or a little like dirty blond whenever the sun reflects it.
OMG!!!! Come back!!!! It's me CrystalShards!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#217 Jul 16, 2013
Sapphira wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!!! Come back!!!! It's me CrystalShards!
Oh hey. Sorry I somehow almost started arguing with you in the other post since I didn't know it was you ._.

You and Dezzi came in April, I was gone. COME BACK!!!!!!!!!! I'M ALONE HERE!
CrystalShards222

Moorpark, CA

#218 Jul 30, 2013
TheMorticiansDaughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hey. Sorry I somehow almost started arguing with you in the other post since I didn't know it was you ._.
You and Dezzi came in April, I was gone. COME BACK!!!!!!!!!! I'M ALONE HERE!
IM HERE COME BACk
Anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#219 Jul 30, 2013
Hate is a strong word , bitch...

“I've been gone for too long;”

Since: Aug 09

Think it's time I come back!

#220 Aug 30, 2013
I'm a blonde girl. But guess what? I don't judge people by their hair color. That's just ignorant... and from the title of this forum, and the spelling, it occurs to me that the person who made it isn't the brightest crayon in the box. Smh.

“I've been gone for too long;”

Since: Aug 09

Think it's time I come back!

#221 Aug 30, 2013
BLONDIE93 wrote:
blondes can get away with being stupid eaiser than anyother hair color for instance a blonde says something dumb and her friends make fun of her she could be like "hey guys im blonde" now i never need to do that cause i am smart but there are some pretty dumb blondes in the world.
"i am smart but there are some pretty dumb blondes in the world."

Your grammar usage says otherwise.

“Falling for fall”

Since: Dec 09

Los Angeles, CA

#222 Oct 29, 2013
i'm a brunette
Evil Green Ranger

Daleville, AL

#223 Oct 31, 2013
blondes are better.

oh, my code word to put in this after i type, has 666 in there. my lucky evil number. hmhmwuahahahahahhahahahaha.
Chucky

Daleville, AL

#224 Oct 31, 2013
my wife, Tiffany is the only hottest blond serial killer ever! and if anyone ever tries to 'hit on her' i swear to god, i will k!ll each and every one of you. got that?

Since: Sep 13

Miami, FL

#225 Oct 31, 2013
I'm a brunette.
Blonde reminds me of "fake" and "bleach".
Not that I hate blondes. I don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Fish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Endurance on Discovery Kids (Oct '06) Sun Temple Of Fate 5,225
Swear words written backwards (Aug '09) Feb 9 ismael 31
miley cyrus phone number (Apr '07) Feb 2 Mom of two girls 4,959
Connor, where you at? (; Jan 28 Zainab sucks 1
Zainab Sucks major D Jan 28 Zainab sucks 1
2016 - 2017 Jan 28 Zainab sucks 3
i hate demi lovato! (Jul '08) Jan 24 123ciara 3,031
More from around the web