“endurance rocks”

Since: Jan 09

some were

#4978 Jan 17, 2009
shortblondiebabi wrote:
ok i firgured it out :]]
1. go to the discovery kids site
2.click on endurnace on the LEFT side
3. near the top right coner there is a search button for the site. put in hot to contact.
4.check the 2 or 3 one. try 1-10 just to be sure.
5. click the URL
6.fill out the information given and hopefully they will respond
that did not work

“endurance rocks”

some were

#4979 Jan 17, 2009
no but i did that just to try to start up e7
no-one-youll-eve r-no

Rock Island, IL

#4980 Jan 17, 2009
if thats what that thing meant can you send the vdeo now or do we have to wait till they call it on tv?

“endurance rocks”

some were

#4981 Jan 17, 2009
no-one-youll-ever-no wrote:
if they do another season how long is the audition tape supposed to be?
less than 5 min

“endurance rocks”

some were

#4982 Jan 17, 2009
if thats what that thing meant can you send the vdeo now or do we have to wait till they call it on tv?
now if u what to or wait in till march because that is when they to the casting calls but u have a beter chance of geting on the show if u do it now
no-one-youll-eve r-no

Rock Island, IL

#4984 Jan 17, 2009
red_moon wrote:
<quoted text>now if u what to or wait in till march because that is when they to the casting calls but u have a beter chance of geting on the show if u do it now
OK thanks!!!:D
Peyton_C

Lawrenceville, GA

#4985 Jan 17, 2009
If they were casting in March they would be asking for tapes right? I think many of these comments are just wishing bcs there is nothing anywhere saying there in an E7...if there is post the link so we can audition :~)
no-one-youll-eve r-no

Rock Island, IL

#4986 Jan 17, 2009
ok i found the audition form for endurance but it was dated for 2007. is there gonna be a new one or is anyone really sure they are gonna do another season?
Brooke

United States

#4987 Jan 18, 2009
we dont know as far as anyone knows it is on hold...discovery and 3ball wont give out any information. Im going to call agian to discovery so they know we meen buisness. Ok so send in letters...uh i cant give you the adress now but i will get it later.

You know the Show Adventure camp...that wasnt brand new it had been on hold for a while like Endurance is now if we can convince them by sending in adition tapes and just tapes showing how much we love this show...i have to find some of my tapes and put them together but untill then im not giving up.

“endurance rocks”

some were

#4988 Jan 19, 2009
yea the 3 ball is 310_727_3337 and the discovery #is 240_662_2000 for the 3 ball there work hours are from 900am to 700pm so call

“endurance rocks”

some were

#4989 Jan 19, 2009
ok i found the audition form for endurance but it was dated for 2007. is there gonna be a new one or is anyone really sure they are gonna do another season?
endurance is on hold so all of the fans and idont know y but so are the jreico fans and that is a lot of ppl helping so lets get e7 on cause i what to be on it
no-one-youll-eve r-no

Rock Island, IL

#4990 Jan 19, 2009
has anyone else seen Jd's favorite videos at kids.discovery.com some of those kids videos were pretty good i hope they do another season so everyone on this site can have A chance to tryout
Brooke

United States

#4991 Jan 20, 2009
ya they were totally awesome i've watched like 50 times...ya most of this is wishfull thinking...holding is not final a lot of people have givin up because its been one year...look i kno this is going to be hard but we still have to send in videos and tapes telling them we love this show...start new petitions they arent going too well but at least its still something. Im never going to stop until they say its over.

Oh and hey get ur friends involved heres the adress to discover:

discovery comunications inc.
attn: Majorie Kaplan
Discovery place
silver spring, MD 20910

theres another one to JD but i dont have that one right now ill have to get it later cus im leaving for diving see yall and keep writing its very important
Brooke

United States

#4992 Jan 20, 2009
Hey red_moon how do u become a member of this site. Thanks bundles (te he i love that word)

oh and im calling tomarrow ill post what i say im not taking no for an answer this time its time for answers
Jahnee

Bradenton, FL

#4993 Jan 21, 2009
i wanna audition 4 it. im 14 and wouldnt have much longer. but yeah, they rlly need 2 make another 1 so i can audition. does n-e-1 have an address for a place i can send letters about endurace. or maybe petitions. like the ppl who r tryin 2 cancel it?
Jahnee

Bradenton, FL

#4994 Jan 21, 2009
Im gonna send a letter about how i feel about ending endurance and a petition of ppl from my school. should i use this address to send the stuff 2?

discovery comunications inc.
attn: Majorie Kaplan
Discovery place
silver spring, MD 20910
Brooke

United States

#4995 Jan 21, 2009
ya thats one of em although its best to use JDs its on u tube somewhere but i just dont have it right now. If you call the discovery number in the list of optioins one is its adress. I've written quite a few e-mails although non ever get through so im just going to keep on seding em.

So i called today and i couldnt get on before i had to leave so i will call agian tomarrow. I just found some old tapes i was looking for so im going ot put them together and send them in. a way to show discovery how much i love ENDURANCE.

(sorry for long posts its just the way i am)

United States

#4996 Jan 22, 2009
hey guys so i kno this isnt actually ENDURANCE and just an online game but Endurance Astralia is an onine game created for people like us who want to be on ENDURANCE. Im already a contestant and we need 2more guys and 2more girls. So if u guys could then please sign up. I dont know why but i just have this feeling that this might help save ENDURANCE
eddy

Riverside, CA

#4997 Jan 22, 2009
hi im ten years old and been watching endurance since about 4 years old i really want to be on the show my mom wants me to but i dont no will they show an season 7 if you know please tell me i really want to know thank you

United States

#4998 Jan 23, 2009
oh hey guys its Brooke im just a part of the comunity now YAY.

Hey eddy i totally understand although i just started watching this show about 3 years ago but we don't know whats going to happen im going to call discovery...again today and see if i can get andy info. ill keep updating what i learn here and on discovery kids blogs endurance 2nd chance. When it continues i hope u make it on till then

SAVE ENDURANCE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Fish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
talk to the real MILEY CYRUS (not fake) (Jun '07) Nov 30 Jeff bottcher 3,768
Swear words written backwards (Aug '09) Nov 18 mirandasingz 29
i love you miranda cosgrove!!!!!!!! (Sep '07) Oct '16 Maranda Cosgrove 3,674
How to make dark brown eyes look green or hazel (Sep '07) Sep '16 Mary--101 253
I know Hannah Montana's E-mail Address (Jul '07) Aug '16 shyann ga 4,305
my made up songs!!!!!! [: (Aug '08) Jun '16 reblemusic50000 422
I had hot , good sex with Trey Songs at a concert. (Jul '13) Jun '16 Love22 7
More from around the web