Endurance on Discovery Kids
KayaLeighKaulitz 90

Boothbay, ME

#4958 Dec 16, 2008
R they going to have a endurance7? And is it realy hard to get on the show?
Kyle

Las Vegas, NV

#4959 Dec 22, 2008
I don't think it will be easy but i dont think it will be hard. Endurance is on hold right now!
Kyle

Las Vegas, NV

#4960 Dec 22, 2008
I'm at my aunt's house in Henderson, that's why it says Henderson. It's right out of las vegas
jessa

Mooresville, NC

#4961 Dec 24, 2008
what kind of stuff would you put in your tape for auditioning? im thinking about auditioning for endurance maybe in 2009 or something and i don't know what to put in my tape
Love It

Salt Lake City, UT

#4962 Dec 24, 2008
jessa wrote:
what kind of stuff would you put in your tape for auditioning? im thinking about auditioning for endurance maybe in 2009 or something and i don't know what to put in my tape
you just put omething abouy tour self, showing your personality, but everyone does something different, there looking for some of the most creative ones, also put something on it showing that physicaly fit, just for challenges and things like that.
no-one-youll-eve r-no

United States

#4963 Dec 24, 2008
if they do another season how long is the audition tape supposed to be?
Maddi

Cold Spring, MN

#4964 Dec 25, 2008
OMG, they've got to bring Endurance back ... I normally don't watch TV, but I saw an episode of Endurance, and I am now hooked. I'm 14 now and I really want to try out! They HAVE to bring it back ...
tep31

Midway, GA

#4965 Jan 1, 2009
how do u enter to get on endurance?
jam

Wilmington, MA

#4966 Jan 2, 2009
will there be an endurence 8?
jam

Wilmington, MA

#4967 Jan 2, 2009
endurance*
Amelia

Fredericksburg, TX

#4968 Jan 5, 2009
If they are bringing Endurance back wouldn't it be to late to start filming? It is already January, they usually start in like October!! We are gonna have to wait a whole nother year!!(I think)
I want to try out too...(even though it is SO unlikely ANY of us will get in)
Chase

United States

#4969 Jan 15, 2009
HEY i just called 3 ball productions number and i asked if there will be another endurance session and they said yes!!! so everyone call them and ask for tryout information!!!!!!!!! okay and no, you tryout in march and they pick in may and you go in june and do the whole episode and everything, number is 3 1 0 7 2 7 3 3 3 7
Brooke

United States

#4970 Jan 16, 2009
Petitions arent enough any more...we need to send in tapes telling and showing how much we love the show...I love this show i've called a bunch of times but the answer is always the same...on Holding...we have to get it off...adventure camp isnt a new show it was on holding for like 6 years before it came back on...we cant wait that long
Brooke

United States

#4971 Jan 16, 2009
so i called 3 ball and they said that 1st the girl i talked to didnt kno anything and second if she did she wouldnt be able to give out any information. Well i still think we need to send in tapes and letters telling how much we love the show and why it should keep airing.
Brooke

United States

#4972 Jan 16, 2009
jam wrote:
will there be an endurence 8?
lest try to get to endurance 7 first
zach

AOL

#4973 Jan 16, 2009
how do u sign up for endurance 7
zach

AOL

#4974 Jan 17, 2009
Total_Enduran_Fan wrote:
ya u do have to be in the U.S. to audition
yes u do
zach

AOL

#4975 Jan 17, 2009
Kyle wrote:
I hope your right about how to apply because I'm now 14 and have a few more years to audition and I really want to. Jackie, you where my favorite team on e6. I really think you are pretty and I wish you would have won. Well good bie.
kyle u can audition right now the age is 12-15 i alredy sent in my pakeg to sign up just in case well if there i going to be a e7 see u there lol

“endurance rocks”

Since: Jan 09

some were

#4976 Jan 17, 2009
Casting Calls - Watch for casting calls on these sites
TVRules.net
Kidzworld.com
There will be commercials during last few episodes of the current season for applications...
General Requirements: You must be 12 - 15 years old and live in the United States
Make a video
Kids are asked to send a video, under five minutes long, expressing who they are and why they think they've got what it takes to be an Endurance champion.*
Videos must include basic contact information, including full name, address, telephone number, birth date, name of parent(s) or guardian(s) and e-mail address.*
A note of permission from the parent or guardian must also accompany the package.*
Be creative (if you are stuck on ideas, ask others on the EoDK boards)
Be yourself (this is the most common advise from former contestants)
Go to kids.discovery.com to view previous contestants videos
Download application from kids.discovery.com
Send application and video and wait for a callback
For more information visit the official Discovery Kids web site
Get on the Show! E6 Information.
Note: information is summary from Kidzworld.com and TVRules.net *. For additions and corrections, please post a message on the Feedback Board.
THAT IS HOW U SIGN UP ;)
no-one-youll-eve r-no

United States

#4977 Jan 17, 2009
are they accepting audition tapes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Fish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any other good forums on Topix? 10 hr Elliebee93 3
talk to the real MILEY CYRUS (not fake) (Jun '07) 20 hr YUU 3,741
What is your favorite movie (Sep '13) May 19 Ashton 23
it makes me ashamed of my own human race. May 19 Ashton 3
I am tired of isis who else May 14 Ashton 4
Does Evan have a life? (Mar '10) May 13 Evan 18
Poll Zainab is a stalker. (Dec '09) May 12 Evan 37
More from around the web