i hate jamie lynn spears!!!!
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
daniel

Enterprise, AL

#209 Feb 5, 2010
im better than her shes a loser and she sux at life!!! f**k jamie lynn spears shes only famous because of her older sister britney spears and she makes the stupidest show on nick worse than icarly!! and yes i hate icarly too!!
basmah

Houston, TX

#210 Feb 14, 2010
i agree with you i hate her too so i love britney but not jamie cause she a bitch and she yelled at a fan in PUBLIC!!!! did you know that i hate her so much and she got my favorite actress alxa nikolas fired i loved her and now i miss her so its all fuckin jamies fault so thank you i hate her tooo
basmah

Houston, TX

#211 Feb 14, 2010
i know i agree but my older brother told me not to hate britney because she the queen of pop i try to hate her too but he gets mad at me for it i didnt have a chioce about britney
basmah

Houston, TX

#212 Feb 14, 2010
hannah wrote:
<quoted text>
you do not say that about jmie!! i am a big fan and right now what she is going through you dont need to be doing that and i think that hurts her feelings and not only hers, other peoples too so you can stop it right now and that goes for other people too!!:(
ok listen i used to love her but she betrayed us so i dont like her when i found out she was pregnant i cried and was angry for a month so i told friends and they did the same thing cause they loved her too so im sorry
basmah

Houston, TX

#213 Feb 14, 2010
KaY-BaY-BaY wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY! every1 thinks they r such bad people when there not
thank you i forgive the rest but not lindsay paris and jamie they are the bitches and sluts i wont forgive then but the others yes but those three nooooooo helll nooooo
Untitled_1

Wappingers Falls, NY

#216 Jun 18, 2010
You know I dont like her but i dont hate her either. I remember seeing a litle innocent girl on the Nickelodeon series All That! and Zoey 101. Now look at her. Pregnant twice. TWICE! What is going on? She is probably following her sister, Britney. Next thing you know she is going to shave her head and drink and even worse. Be naked in public, just like her sister.
angel

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#218 May 19, 2011
well first of all i dont see the big deal. i mean yeah she got pregnant. but seriousy that cant be like the worst thing ever to happen. it aint like she murdered somebody. i mean come on. and with britney spears she probably hit a fork in a road. geez your making a bigger fuss than when britney shaved her hair. geez get over it!!!!
lilly

Glasgow, UK

#219 Jul 12, 2011
You know anyone who likes Jamie and all those other sluts must be mental i mean i never liked zoey 101 because i knew someone would turn out to be a pathetic ugly damn bitch in that show i knew it was zoey ... well i have done my work here all i have to wait for is for Jamie and all of those bitches to rote in hell .
Karina

Stevensville, MI

#220 Feb 19, 2012
She's an ugly no good sucky actress and singer, skanky bi*** who needs to go away forever so she doesn't screw anything else up more than she already has.
Karina

Stevensville, MI

#221 Feb 19, 2012
Oh, and she's fat too. And she sucks at life. :)
Tori

Everett, MA

#222 Jul 24, 2012
the spears sisters got Alexa Nikolas fired! Alexa and the othes were the best and Nickelodeon should've picked a different Zoey!!
Annie

Thornhill, Canada

#223 Jul 26, 2012
why would u hate her?
its her life she can do whatever she wants that doesnt mean you have to hate her for it...
shes amazing<3 gorgeous, & zoey 101 was my fave show when i was younger. dont act like u guys are perfect and never done anything that you regret. you dont even know her side of the story. all u people like to judge. so please do me a favour and shut up:) unless you lovee herrr. and there is no need to make a forum bout this crap
Tomcat 12591

Jersey Shore, PA

#224 Nov 3, 2013
selena gomez omg wrote:
jamie lynn is not bad but stupid that you have a baby at 16!!!!!!!! oh my gosh who is she ..........crazy!!!!!!!!!!
You are so right about that. There's plenty of time to have kids, but so little time to be a kid. There's no and I mean NO excuse for teens to get pregnant. That's what sex ed. is for. Not entertainment! When being taught about abstinence, some people out there still don't get the freaking message probably because they have their heads in the clouds! I was deeply upset with Jamie Lynn's father when the newscaster said that he was pleased! HA! If she were MY daughter, I would've been so furious with her asking her why she did it. Sheesh! Enjoy being a kid while you still can. Once you have a kid if you're only 16, you're stuck! Unless you consider adoption or abortion.
Tomcat 12591

Jersey Shore, PA

#225 Nov 3, 2013
soccer wrote:
jamie lynn spears is so stupid! why would you even want a baby at the age of 16!!!! i think one of the reasons she got pregnant was for the attention. she is such a retard. omgg
Some people are in such an all-fire hurry to grow up. I'm the complete opposite. I try to keep my inner child for the rest of my life. Agreed. Why would anybody want to throw away their last bits of childhood just to become a parent?! Wait until you're at least 18 and especially after you finish school. Some teen moms out there who have had kids end up complaining and whining about wanting to go out while leaving their kids at home with their own parents!
Jamie Lynn Spears

Albania

#226 Nov 4, 2013
No I no born at 16 dont lie I born at 19 year old And Im now 21 my daughter Its 4 year old now
Candy

Leesburg, VA

#227 Jun 29, 2014
Jamie Lynn Spears is such a disgusting filthy trashy slut!!! Why the fuck would she even have a baby so young?! She knew it was wrong but did it anyway!! I hate her daughter Maddie because she was born!! She should've been born when Jamie Spears was a little older!! I seriously would like to punch Jamie lynn spears in the face really hard and knock out all of her teeth!! Zoey 101 was the best show ever and they canceled it because she got pregnant! Jamie lynn spears can go to hell for all I care! I will NEVER forgive her for getting pregnant at 16! SLUT!!!
Smokey

Waynesboro, GA

#228 Aug 12, 2014
I bet if Alexa nikolas sees her again she will beat her senseless.
Miley Cyrus

Albania

#230 Jul 29, 2015
hey talk to me Jamie and Jamie you will dont care about suck haters I miss you Jamie and I miss that u act great
Whyihateher

West Palm Beach, FL

#231 Apr 30, 2017
2017 still hate her, because she fucked up a great show zoey 101. she wasn't even in the short YouTube video that dan schneider made, why couldn't she just tell Chase she loved him herself. Maybe its not Jamie Lynn Spears i hate maybe its Dan Schneider because he didn't make Zoey and Chase elope idk they were at boarding school it should have ended with her getting pregger and them eloping teaching the kids right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Fish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you HATE iCarly then this is where you shoul... (Jul '10) Sep 11 Danutercisd 21
Lesbian chat room (Sep '10) Aug 30 MadnessFun 25
News On Stage a " July 20 Aug 22 Gray ghost 1327 1
Jenjenny where art thou Aug '17 Returning 2
Is Disney Channel a bad influence on children t... (Jul '07) Jun '17 Shirley 447
talk to the real MILEY CYRUS (not fake) (Jun '07) May '17 Joshua summers 3,770
The I Hate 21st Century Thread (Dec '11) Apr '17 Nlddeathsentence 24
More from around the web