the real hannah montana/miley cyrus c...
miley fan

#2226 Jul 2, 2007
names_r_hard wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I guess I am not alone anymore.

how could u say hannah montana is a horibble singer thats rude to call someone horrible if u dont have something nice to say then dont say it at all i dont meen to be mean and rude sure everyone is entitled to their own opinion but come on this site is for hannah montana/miley cyrus LOVERS!!!
miley fan

#2227 Jul 2, 2007
miley cyrus wrote:
my e mail address is [email protected] and i am at the red lion hotel singing for the idaho press

r u the real miley cyrus and r u really in Idaho cause there are so many posers and its just well i dont know if ur in Idaho or las angeles from miley fan
miley fan

#2228 Jul 2, 2007
i luv u miley sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo much i wish u were my sister i am ur number 1 fan ur awseome and such a great singer actress and dancer i even listened to ur new cd soundtrack meet miley cyrus this morning i listened to both cds and that was from 3:30 to 6:00 and i haven't slept since i am so tired im still ur number 1 fan i luv u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo much from u rnumber 1 fan miley fan a.k.a. Jordyn Dale

“In a lalala-ing mood<3”

Since: Feb 07

Emerald City, Oz

#2229 Jul 2, 2007
miley... miley,

Pella, IA

#2231 Jul 2, 2007
hey evry one was up ne one on?

London, UK

#2232 Jul 2, 2007

#2233 Jul 2, 2007
hey miley what's going on down there in CA whats it like recording music and everything and hey i know what its like to lose someone who you really love i lost both my aunt and uncle around the same time one around my birthday i cried for weeks everyone did we were all so close to them well hope to talk to you some time

#2234 Jul 2, 2007
miley cyrus wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so not the real miley please i am
stop fighting over the real miley !!!!!

Byron, IL

#2235 Jul 2, 2007
man yall r stupid miley cyrus would never waist her time talkin 2 u she's way too busy get a clue all these web sites r fake duh so quit waistin ur time because the people claiming to be hannah montana r lyin 2 ya'll so dont belive them and the girl who sent the email from nashville tenessee isnt really miley cause miley doesent live in tennessee any more
number one fan

#2236 Jul 2, 2007
hey miley r u there?
number one fan

#2237 Jul 2, 2007
hey miley r u there ?
number one fan

#2238 Jul 2, 2007
miley r u there????
number one fan

#2239 Jul 2, 2007
hey ru there??
number one fan

#2240 Jul 2, 2007
hey miley ru there??
number one fan

#2241 Jul 2, 2007

Newport, KY

#2243 Jul 2, 2007
miley can i call you or will you call me 309 299 881seven

#2244 Jul 2, 2007
hi hannah im your biggest fan belive me i have all your CDs 3 of each im not going to give my email cause theirs carzy people out their but keep on rocken
haley mclelan

Salt Lake City, UT

#2245 Jul 2, 2007
hey this isn't the real miley cyrus is it??

Miley Cyrus

Salt Lake City, UT

#2246 Jul 2, 2007
Hey guys,
How's it going??
My number 1 fan is Haley, I'm in Utah I'm doing a concert!!! I have so many fans here, well I gotta go, my concert's about 2 start bye fans!!!

United States

#2247 Jul 2, 2007
to miley cyrus

why do you wanna be her anyways?
she's retarded.

to people who believe that 'miley cyrus' is the real miley cyrus

why would miley cyrus be at ?
why would she take comments when she could be in hollywood talking to justin timberlake?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Fish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*gasps* Nov 24 danni 1
selena gomez (Nov '11) Nov 18 jesus 15
talk to the real MILEY CYRUS (not fake) (Jun '07) Nov 5 marteka 3,756
Is Disney Channel a bad influence on children t... (Jul '07) Oct '15 Mikurotoro92 443
it makes me ashamed of my own human race. (Apr '15) Oct '15 Human 5
If you HATE iCarly then this is where you shoul... (Jul '10) Oct '15 Borismihail15 18
Girls chat! ONLY GIRLS. No boys!! (Aug '07) Oct '15 chickenleggs 2,906
More from around the web