How to make dark brown eyes look gree...

Sumter, SC

#186 Aug 20, 2012
I have light brown eyes and I know if you put gold/bronze eyeliner (elf shimmer) and on the edge of your eye put the turquoise. I got it at TJ MAX and it really makes your eyes pop out and look almost hazel depending on lighting.

#187 Aug 29, 2012
To make green eyes look bluish, apply a nice brown eyeshadow on the top lid and a blue, not green or blue-green, but blue eyeliner on the bottom line with brown mascara. I'm a make up artist and believe me, it works!!!
One directioner

Hartford, CT

#188 Aug 31, 2012
Yes -_-

Casselberry, FL

#189 Sep 5, 2012
jolie wrote:
some mascaras, they have this thing that brings out the color and make ur eyes seem brighter.
i bet theyll make ur eyes seem more hazel than brown, if u pick the rite 1.(sorry, dont know any brands!)
Me too! I am not sure.... I really want green eyes though

London, UK

#190 Sep 7, 2012
Hey, I have brown/light brown eyes and I was wondering if there was a way to make 'em grey, blue or green. Please reply! Thanks to who ever replies.

La Quinta, CA

#191 Oct 26, 2012
hey im a guy and i wanna make my dark brown eyes look lighter no make up no contacts

United States

#192 Oct 28, 2012
my eyes are better change colors over da years lol im ya
sexy bitch

London, UK

#193 Oct 29, 2012
Brown eyed girl wrote:
I have dark brown eyes and was wondering if there was a eye shawdo or eyeliner that would make my eyes look green, or even hazel.
Please HELP!!
i heard honey is good, my friend tried it and it actually took some time but her eyes went from dark brown to hazel ,i takes time though,i was naturally born with hazel eyes so yay lol so what you do is put like quarter cup of honey and half a cup of boiled water in a cup ,mix and put in a eye drop beaker and put in fridge 4 1 hour den put it in,use this in ur eye as much as possible so every hour is best it worked for my friend and hope it works for u 2 xxx

United States

#194 Nov 25, 2012
Just get contacts!!!!!!!!!! Tge amount of money u will spenf on the make up u might as well just by the damn contacts of thr color u want fir crying out sake

United States

#195 Dec 6, 2012
Well i use blue eye shadow so my eye color can change hazel then I wipe the eye shadow off so it can stay hazeled

#196 Dec 10, 2012
Ikr!!! Iv got d saym probz lol

United States

#197 Dec 23, 2012
I have brown eyes that turn light brown with gold in it sometimes..... Is that hazel or hazel-brown?

Phoenix, AZ

#198 Dec 25, 2012
I need to know if my eyes are hazel or what. So they are light brown but I got some spots that are green idk if that's considered hazel? Sometimes when I wear dark eyeshadow they look a lot lighter.

Ashburn, VA

#199 Dec 29, 2012
My boyfriend has hazel eyes with a mix of turquoise and Green and and a goldish all different kinds of colors. His eye color usually changes. I have dark brown eyes and he says they still look nice on me
And he always says god put a certain eye color on your eyes for a reason

Ashburn, VA

#200 Dec 29, 2012
Lilv wrote:
I need to know if my eyes are hazel or what. So they are light brown but I got some spots that are green idk if that's considered hazel? Sometimes when I wear dark eyeshadow they look a lot lighter.
Yes I think they are hazel(:

Cumming, GA

#201 Jan 1, 2013
Asian people can only have brown eyes

Manassas, VA

#202 Jan 16, 2013
Alexia Jade wrote:
I felt the same way about my eyes, theyre really dark, too, but I took psychology last year and saw a study that people are more likely to trust and/or be attracted to someone who has dark brown eyes.:)
I agree, I tend to feel more comfortable/trusting towards people with brown eyes. I've also noticed while blue eyes look amazing in magazines, they don't always "pop" on average people, especially as they get older. Only a small part of the blue eye population has really gorgeous eyes from a distance, a lot of people I know you can't even tell they are blue from 5+ feet away.
your mom

Brandon, FL

#203 Jan 25, 2013
Wear a very light colored eye shadow the oppisite color of your eyes (blue eyes-brown brown eyes-blue green eyes- blue or brown & any other light colors). It'll make them stand out and look lighter and perhaps a different color. I hoped that helped! ; )

Brandon, FL

#204 Jan 25, 2013
I read a fact online that people with brown and hazel eyes are the most fun and happy. They will kiss the best and love when not wanted; they always end up falling for people they haven't known long. They are the most hyper and crazy people, you can't do better than them, so...... i agree c:

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#205 Feb 4, 2013
Sabrina wrote:
I have hazel eyes, but I LOVE dark brown eyes! Why on earth would you want to make them look green? Dark brown eyes are the sexiest, most desired eye color!
I think that no one likes their eye color! People with brown eyes like blue eyes, people with blue eyes like brown eyes, it's human nature! I have brown eyes and I wish I had green, hazel, blue or any other color! I find brown eyes dull!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Fish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you HATE iCarly then this is where you shoul... (Jul '10) Mon Borismihail15 18
talk to the real MILEY CYRUS (not fake) (Jun '07) Mon careen 3,754
Girls chat! ONLY GIRLS. No boys!! (Aug '07) Sun chickenleggs 2,906
What Celebrity would you like to have sex with? (Feb '07) Oct 10 Evan 26
Poll Real iCarly/ Megan fan chat! (Feb '10) Oct 4 Elaina 3
Poll what are the most annoying disney channel shows... (Apr '13) Sep 26 AbiR5 20
guy gives advice for girls with guy problems (Aug '07) Sep 25 Non 394
More from around the web