How to make dark brown eyes look green or hazel

Posted in the Big Fish Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Brown eyed girl

Portland, ME

#1 Sep 16, 2007
I have dark brown eyes and was wondering if there was a eye shawdo or eyeliner that would make my eyes look green, or even hazel.
Please HELP!!

P.S. NO CONTACTS.
AyumiChan

Palm Springs, CA

#2 Sep 16, 2007
idk, I have hazel eyes!(lucky me)
Also, I wear contacts, so, uh, contacts are probully the only solution to ur problem.
Aurora

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Sep 26, 2007
yes! wear dark blue mac eyeliner right about your top eyelashes! and black lancome mascara, put a LITTLE bit of dark blue mascara at the root of your top lashes, this ia as close as you can get to blue eyes without contacts for brown eyes :) enjoy
jennnnnn

AOL

#4 Dec 9, 2007
brown eyes -- any shade -- can be made gorgeous.
black long eyelashes, black eye liner & a shimmery white eyeshadow. try it!!
Elena Richards

Fredericksburg, VA

#5 Apr 30, 2008
I have very nice brown light brown eyes. But i know for a fact what color eyeliner and shadow can make yur ey green o even blueish!!!! Dont believe me? Try it yourself. I will tell you what color is the key to this, email me at Eparrot1@aol.com
April Cali

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Nov 22, 2008
i have light brown eyes and what makes my eyes light green is black mascara and green or light green eyeliner. try it. it works!
natalie

Vallejo, CA

#7 Jan 25, 2009
i have hazel eyes, and to make the green tints pop out i use benefit's BADgal plum mascara. it really helps make the eye color pop! you can also put a base nuetral color and add some light brown tones in the crease and around the corner of your eye. good luck!;)
Priscilla

Channelview, TX

#8 Feb 8, 2009
Try H.I.P get the black cream liner. its weird at first but youll get used to it. it makes my brown eyes look super duper light brown. i make a medium line on the bottom and a thik line on the top. now use the HIP mascara. apply like alot. makes my eyes look not only light brown but very big. im a hip lover. so try the silver mettalic eyeshadow. but do not cover the black line on top. try eyeshadow first than eyeliner. this is an intense look.
christy

Fontana, CA

#9 Mar 22, 2009
i have light brown with green rings around my eyes. im wondering if that is hazel im not sure...
jolie

Boston, MA

#10 Mar 23, 2009
some mascaras, they have this thing that brings out the color and make ur eyes seem brighter.
i bet theyll make ur eyes seem more hazel than brown, if u pick the rite 1.(sorry, dont know any brands!)
jolie

Boston, MA

#11 Mar 23, 2009
christy wrote:
i have light brown with green rings around my eyes. im wondering if that is hazel im not sure...
thats hazel.
hazel mae

Omaha, NE

#12 Apr 20, 2009
umm go get urself contacts thats the only way
tashii k

UK

#13 Apr 25, 2009
i am getting hazel contacts i have brown eyes will it show up proper lyke hazel ? x
Andie

Athens, Greece

#14 May 8, 2009
Well I have brown eyes too so I just put some purple eyeshadow..this makes them look green..or at least more light colored. Try it!!!
Sabrina

New Castle, PA

#15 Jul 23, 2009
I have hazel eyes, but I LOVE dark brown eyes! Why on earth would you want to make them look green? Dark brown eyes are the sexiest, most desired eye color!
kristen

Chicago, IL

#16 Jul 24, 2009
i have uber dark eyes that alot of times look black... creepy i know... but anywho, i have wanted to change them for quite sometime now to a blu or green... but then i took a while and just looked around... NO ONE HAS DARK EYES!!! it made me feel very lucky to have darker eyes!!! i always see blue eyes and lighter brown and hazel but never eyes as dark as mine!!! so i learned to really love my color and most of my friends are jelous!!!
Bekah

Chardon, OH

#17 Jul 25, 2009
What if you wanted to make your eyes look more gray...isthere any good makeup for that...?

“I am not afraid to walk alone"”

Since: Apr 09

Hollywood, FL

#18 Jul 26, 2009
purple eyeshadow can make brown eyes seem hazel, but if you have dark brown eyes you are lucky! brown eyes are beautiful and every guy i know loves them! but if you wanna make them pop or seem a dif color, wear green eyeshadow and purple layered , they will seem hazel

“I am not afraid to walk alone"”

Since: Apr 09

Hollywood, FL

#19 Jul 26, 2009
Bekah wrote:
What if you wanted to make your eyes look more gray...isthere any good makeup for that...?
black eyeshadow,( a tiny bit you dont want to make them look black) a touch of mascara, and a tiny bit of white liner.
lulublu

Cairo, Egypt

#20 Sep 3, 2009
smoked gray eye shadow with dark blu eye liner and brawn on the down line of ur eyes........ask me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Fish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guy gives advice for girls with guy problems (Aug '07) Dec 16 s-mcfall 390
where did jen jenny go (Jun '10) Dec 16 Elliebee93 12
talk to the real MILEY CYRUS (not fake) (Jun '07) Dec 16 Tristan Prince 3,663
miley cyrus phone number (Apr '07) Dec 3 presciousrock 4,958
Goth Girl and goth girls SUCKS forum BY stewie fan (Aug '07) Nov 27 Stuck In A Rut 43
Miley is great Nov 25 A-J-Dubzz 1
Talk dirty with me and have sex now! (May '09) Nov '14 TrollX 199
More from around the web