Posted in the Big Fish Forum

First Prev
of 621
Next Last
Selena Gomez

Oak Park, IL

#1 Aug 15, 2008
hey guys hows it goin?:)
well now i just finished a scene in the princess protection program and all i can say is its gona be great! and my bff demi and i are gona be in it playing best friends! And we are gona have a huge argument in the movie. Hope you guys will like it!

Peace!
-xoxo Selena

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Paige

Oak Park, IL

#2 Aug 15, 2008
OMG! i LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! U ROCK!

“This is the new me!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Plattsburgh

#3 Aug 15, 2008
Selena, I would love to believe it's you but I can't with all the posers on this site.If you are the real Selena G. I like you so much!You and Nick are perfect together and Demi and you rock!!You both have a beautiful voice and both are great actresses and beautiful girls!By the way my name is Brittney I am going to be 11 in a week or so.Are you both Christan's cause I am!I also love you and Demi's outfits!They rock!!Tell the Jonas Brothers I love them to death and Nick is hot!They are also great singers and actors!!Love you guys!!
~Brittney
SelenaLover404

Anaheim, CA

#4 Aug 16, 2008
If u r the real selena I love you. Your great. I wish I could tell u how much u rock. U r the best.
Gabby

Edmonton, Canada

#5 Aug 16, 2008
Hey selena u rock
mike

United States

#6 Aug 17, 2008
Selena Gomez wrote:
hey guys hows it goin?:)
well now i just finished a scene in the princess protection program and all i can say is its gona be great! and my bff demi and i are gona be in it playing best friends! And we are gona have a huge argument in the movie. Hope you guys will like it!
Peace!
-xoxo Selena
you rock selena i love and what myspace page is really yours
mike the selena lover

United States

#7 Aug 17, 2008
you rock selena gomez i love you
REBECCA

Humboldt, TN

#8 Aug 17, 2008
dEAR SELENA
YOU ARE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO PREETY i WISH i COULD MEET YOU WHERE IS YOU HOME TOWN
DOSE DEMI LIVE CLOSE TO YOU??????????
SEND ME BACK AND IF YOU ARE THE REAL sELENA g SEND ME YOUR EMAIL
SO i CAN SEND YOU MESSAGES
michelle

Las Vegas, NV

#10 Aug 17, 2008
hey! dude ur so awsome! and pretty! i love ur voice! dont lisent to ur haters! ur freakin awsome!:D i wish i could meet u in person!:]
well take care!

<3 michelle!
lollooooooooo

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Aug 19, 2008
i dont no if this is the real selena gomez but if it is i love u sooooooo much in lik a friend way but i really want to be famous so if u have any tips plz tell me
chuckie

Columbus, OH

#14 Aug 19, 2008
i love u and when i become a famous person i love u and i love u with all mi might

Since: Aug 08

Bellingham, WA

#15 Aug 19, 2008
chuckie wrote:
i love u and when i become a famous person i love u and i love u with all mi might
That isn't the real Selena..

What are you going to be famous for?
carla

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Aug 20, 2008
can i ask u a question..........
would u be friends with any one who isent famous answer me in ljuarez43@yahoo.com

cuz i would love to talk to u in person
Selena Gomez

Hollywood, FL

#17 Aug 20, 2008
You are so frikin unbelievable....
every time on i have the time to go on these websites u guys always pose us.... demi and i rock....but u oviosly dont! poser!!!!.....all of yuo are stupid because why would i make this site when i can oviosly do it on my own website...o wait i cant because the record company run it ...... so lyk ya..... so nexgt time you wanna get one of my fans hopes up dont!
Im not going to say anything pg13 because there are some little girls on this site..but stop the lies because i know who i am and you oviosly dont!!!!!

btw.... love you all!!
love
the real SELENA!!!!!!
:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JustMeCasi_Webs_ Com

Wheaton, IL

#18 Aug 21, 2008
Selena Gomez wrote:
every time on i have the time to go on these websites u guys always pose us.... demi and i rock....but u oviosly dont! poser!!!!.....all of yuo are stupid because why would i make this site when i can oviosly do it on my own website...o wait i cant because the record company run it ...... so lyk ya..... so nexgt time you wanna get one of my fans hopes up dont!
Im not going to say anything pg13 because there are some little girls on this site..but stop the lies because i know who i am and you oviosly dont!!!!!
btw.... love you all!!
love
the real SELENA!!!!!!
dude seriously
i dont trust people like you
do u think that just cause u say ur the real thing
we r goin to belive u?!
posers are just wannabes with nothing else to do
Sae

“be different”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#19 Aug 21, 2008
Selena Gomez wrote:
btw.... love you all!!
love
the real SELENA!!!!!!
ok i dont think thatyou are the real selena because princess protection program is being filmed rigth not and it is not in Flordia. but if you are... you rock! demi inspired me to take up piano again and i write my own songs now...
~Sae ( says SING!)
miley cyrus

Redditch, UK

#20 Aug 21, 2008
hi every one anyone wanna talk?
ana cristina sanches

Redditch, UK

#21 Aug 21, 2008
who are u?
JustMeCasi_Webs_ Com

Wheaton, IL

#23 Aug 22, 2008
miley cyrus wrote:
hi every one anyone wanna talk?
when was miley in london?
certainly not yesterday
get a real life and stop pretending to be a celebrity
chloe

Pawleys Island, SC

#24 Aug 23, 2008
hi im chloe and i've i always wanted to meet selena gomez!!!!!!!!!! That is why i come on here and read about you if that is even you!!!
because iknow that some people get on here and pretend to be you!!!!!But if that is you then i would do the same,tell thoes mean people what they need 2 b told!!!!!!!LUV ya!!!! U ROCK!!!!!
if you would when you get time could you please reply me back?!?!?!?!?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 621
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Fish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
talk to the real MILEY CYRUS (not fake) (Jun '07) 10 hr Miley Cyrus 3,720
How to make dark brown eyes look green or hazel (Sep '07) Jan 23 brittney 245
21st Century Disney Sucks (Jan '12) Jan 16 mike 26
talk to demi lovato (Jun '08) Jan 15 Hannah Montana 601
Goth Girl and goth girls SUCKS forum BY stewie fan (Aug '07) Jan 14 Autumn 45
Talk dirty with me and have sex now! (May '09) Jan 14 Smokey 200
Miley is great Jan 12 Old miley 3
More from around the web