21st Century Disney Sucks

Posted in the Big Fish Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I HATE New Days

Norton, MA

#1 Jan 5, 2012
I hate 21st century Disney. 21st century Disney sucks. 21st century ruined Disney these days. 21st century Disney like Cars, Jonas Brothers, Phineas and Ferb and Disney Faries ruined Disney. I can't stand 21st century Disney Consumer Products like Disney Princess and Disney Vault. 21st century Disney also ruined Pixar these days. Disney purchase Pixar appearance and Cars ruined Pixar these days. I can't stand 21st century Disney alot. Older Disney like Beauty And The Beast were alot better than 21st century Disney like Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, Ratatouille, Hannah Montana and High School Musical. 21st century ruined Disney movies. I hate 21st century Disney movies like Pixar's Finding Nemo and Home On The Range. I can't stand 21st century Disney movies like Winnie The Pooh and Pixar's Up. Even Disney's best 21st century Pixar movies like Ratatouille and Wall-E are awful. That's why Disney Vault movies like The Lion King is better. 21st century Disney movies like Lilo and Stitch and Pixar's Monsters Inc. along with Dark Age Disney movies like The Black Cauldron and 1990's Disney movies like The Rescuers Down Under and Hercules are horrible and they're ruining Disney. After the Lion King, Disney is going downhill as 1990's Disney movies like Pocahontas and Pixar's Toy Story and 21st century Disney movies like Chicken Little, Pixar's Cars, Pixar's Toys Story 3 and Tangled ruined Disney and makes Disney go downhill way fast. 1990s Disney movies like Mulan, John Lasseter movies like The Princess and The Frog, and 21st century Disney movies like Brother Bear and Pixar's Cars 2 destroyed Disney. That's why older Disney like The Little Mermaid and other studios like Dreamworks Shrek is better than 21st century Disney along with 1990's Disney and 2000's Disney like The Hunchback Of Notre Dame and Dinosaur respectively. F(bleep) you, 21st century, Disney. F(bleep) you Dark Age/1990's/21st century Disney. >:(
I HATE New Days

Norton, MA

#2 Jan 5, 2012
In this thread you can discuss why 21st century Disney sucks. Think about bashing straight to video Disney sequels like Cinderella 2: Dreams Come True and complain about Robert Iger. Enjoy 21st century Disney haters. Now, I'll continue this thread where I left off. When The Lion King came out, it was the hisgest grossing Disney animated movie of all time. But then Disney started to go downhill after Frank Wells died and fired Jeffery Katzenburg. 1990's Disney animated movies like Pocahontas, Pixar, Micheal Eisner, 2000's Disney animated movies like The Emperor's New Groove, Robert Iger, Disney purchase Pixar appearance, John Lasseter works at Disney animation appearance and 21st century Disney animated movies like Tangled ruined Disney. That is Disney's biggest downfall ever and it's longer than Dark Age Disney animated movies like Oliver & Company. What's worse is that McDonald's no longer promoted Disney in 2006, 2007 McDonald's Happy Meal will do Dreamworks instead. That's right, Jeffery Katzenburg hates Disney animated movies in general Pocahontas-present including Pixar. So Jeffery Katzenburg will do Dreamworks instead. Of course, after Disney started to go downhill, the're gonna be doing CGI moves instead. CGI movies made Disney along with traditional animation go downhill. That's right, CGI ruined Disney animation like Chicken Little. What's worse is that Pixar ruined Disney. Disney hates Pixar. By the time Disney purchase Pixar in 2006, Pixar is going downhill way fast. But now, when Cars 2 came out, 21st century movies started to get tired of Pixar. 21st century movies hates 21st century Disney movies including Pixar ones. 21st century movies likes other studios movies like Dreamworks better than Disney. 21st century movies ruined Disney. Another thing is that 21st century movie fans are getting tired of Disney. They want to stick with other studios this century like Dreamworks Example: 2008 movies hates Wall-E. 2008 movies like other 2008 movies like Kung Fu Panda and The Dark Knight better. What makes Disney and Pixar go downhill. In 2004, Shrek 2 is the highest grossing animated film of all time. Shrek 2 is the highest grossing animated film of all time appearance makes Disney go way downhill fast and Pixar go downhill fast at the same time. What's worse is that even Toy Story 3 can't beat Shrek 2 despite Toy Story 3 was the highest grossing Pixar movie of all time and earned 1 billion worldwide. Toy Story 3 will be the second highest grossing CGI movie of all time domestically instead. Poor Toy Story 3. Toy Story 3 earned 415 million United States and Canada dollars throughout United States and Canada theaters in United States and Canada respectively. I guess Shrek 2 is still the highest grossing animated movie of all time with over 441 million United States and Canada dollars throughout United States and Canada theaters in United States and Canada respectively. Why is Shrek 2 still the highest grossing animated movie of all time domestically? Why? Shrek 2 is the highest grossing animated film of all time appearance makes Finding Nemo go downhill and lost alot of popularity back in 2004. That's because animated movies audiences easily gave up Disney and switched over to other CGI movies like Dreamworks movies such as Shrek. I hate Dreamworks movies are better than Pixar movies appearance. Bring back Pixar movies are better than Dreamworks movies appearance. F(bleep) you, Dreamworks. F(bleep) you, 21st century Disney. >:(
I HATE New Days

Norton, MA

#3 Jan 5, 2012
The Rescuers Down Under sucks, Pocahontas sucks, Toy Story sucks, The Hunchback Of Notre Dame sucks, Hercules sucks, Mulan sucks, A Bug's Life sucks, Tarzan sucks, Toy Story 2 sucks, Fantasia 2000 sucks, Dinosaur sucks, The Emperors New Groove sucks, Atlantis: The Lost Empire sucks, Monsters Inc. sucks, Lilo And Stitch sucks, Treasure Planet sucks, Finding Nemo sucks, Brother Bear sucks, Home on the Range sucks, The Incredibles sucks, Chicken Little sucks, Cars sucks, Meet the Robinsons sucks, Ratatouille sucks, Wall-E sucks, Bolt sucks, Up sucks, The Princess And The Frog sucks, Toy Story 3 sucks, Tangled sucks, Winnie The Pooh sucks, Cars 2 sucks. These Disney movies are awful and they're destroying Disney. That's why older animated Disney movies are always the best. Classic Disney animated movies along with other studios movies like Dreamworks movies are better than most 1990's Disney movies/2000's Disney movies/21st century Disney movies along with Dark Age Disney movies/Pixar movies. Dark Age/1990's/2000's/John Lasseter/21st century Disney movies in general ruined Disney. >:(
I HATE New Days

Norton, MA

#7 Jan 10, 2012
Jbhater007 wrote:
First off you said that 21st century disney sucks but you are saying that the old disney sucks too? You might as well say that disney sucks.
I know it's just my opnion. You see, alot of American movies like Shrek 2 performs much better than Disney this century even with Pixar movies earning over 200 million dollars domestically and received rave reviews. Disney just plain sucks in terms of box office sales. Look at Toy Story 3's domestic box office sales, Toy Story 3 couldn't beat Shrek 2's domestic box office sales and Shrek 2 is still the highest grossing animated movie of all tim domestically. Pixar is going downhill because of Shrek 2's box office sales. That makes computer animation audiences started to switch over to Dreamworks. Of course Shrek The Third nuked Ratatouille at the box office in 2007. What way to milk Pixar movies by using Disney and Cars merchandises. At least Toy Story 3 got more than 1 billion dollars worldwide and it was the highest grossing 2010 film of all time though. Man, audiences are getting tired of Pixar movies even with rave reviews and winning Best Animated Features awards thanks to those lousy Cars marketing campaigns. I miss the older Disney. The Lion King is way better than Walt Disney movies like Cinderella. But Disney put The Lion King into the vaul and that ticks me off. 21st century Disney is a big letdown. What happened to Disney? What happened? Nobody like alot of Pixar movies like Finding Nemo and Wall-E and they want to stick with other CGI movies like Kung Fu Panda and How To Train Your Dragon. Not to mention Shrek The Third. I hate Shrek The Third. That awful Shrek movie creamed Ratatouille. That makes people wants to forget about Pixar movies like Monsters Inc. and stick with Disney consumer products like Disney interactive Studios and Disney Princess along with Disney Vault movies like Peter Pan and The Jungle Book thanks to other CGI studios like Dreamworks who makes Disney in general like Pixar go downhill. Stupid Dreamworks for ruining Pixar's marketing campaign performances. 21st century Disney is ruining Pixar. I hope this helps.
I HATE New Days

Norton, MA

#10 Jan 14, 2012
Ledzeppwnsbieber wrote:
<quoted text> Well you are right. Disney is becoming a fad pretty fast since going towards the hip crowd and is failing miserably.
That's sad. Disney Vault ruined The Lion King. Thank goodness I got the DVD for Christmas. Morning Report destroyed The Lion King. But now, 2006 Walt Disney Pictures logo ruined The Lion King. I hate 2006 Walt Disney Pictures logo version of The Lion King. 2006 Walt Disney Pictures logo also ruined Toy Story, Toy Story 2 and Beauty And The Beast. Stupid 21st century Disney for ruining The Lion King, Toy Story, and Beauty And The Beast and Toy Story 2 with a 2006 Walt Disney Pictures logo. 21st century Pixar sucks. That's sad. 21t century Disney ruined Pixar with Disney buying Pixar, Cars and 2006 Walt Disney Pictures logo version of Toy Story. Stop ruining Pixar's fine masterpieces with 21st century Disney campaign, Disney. Pixar all the way along with Disney animated movies canon like The Lion King. 21st century Disney like Hannah Montana, Cars, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse ruined Disney. Even Disney animated flops like Treasure Planet were better than alot of horrible 21st century Disney stuff like High School Musical. 21st century is full of fail. I'd rather take a Disney animated movie like Tangled or a Pixar film like Finding Nemo over Disney's 21st century garbage like Jonas Brothers any way of the week. Disney animated features canon and Pixar ftw.
I HATE New Days

Norton, MA

#11 Jan 27, 2012
I'm back. Wow 21st century, Disney is a big pile of shit. First of all, 21st century Disney movies are so awful 21st century Disney movies are destroying Disney like Chicken Little. But now there is one Disney movies that is the most pile o crap I've ever watched, Home On The Range. That's right Home On The Range is the worst Disney animated feature I've ever has next to Chicken Little. I hate Home On The Range. Home On The Range sucks. Why I hate Home On The Range? First of all, the animation is a joke. Then they make so many bad puns. There are alot of horrible quotes like Maggie saying, "What's out specialty? Sour Cream?" and Buck says "So, you think you got the drop on me? Well, think again." Wow, even the dialog is so bad. Then, there's the yodeling sound. After that, no McDonald's Home On The Range toys. Another thing that this movie is so bad is singing background version of musical songs. I hate singing background version of musical songs. The only song that the characters are singing is that stupid Yodeling song. That awful song is written be the Disney Renaissance music composer Alan Menken. What the fart? I's rather take Frollo singing Hellfire over Alameda Slim yodeling any day of the week. Even Scar killed Mufasa is 10 times better than Alamdea Slim's horrible yodeling song. But now, the writing is completely stupid. These writers should've been fired. I have sitting all day watching this awful 2d Disney film because of so many adult humor. It's awful. Even Home On The Range's heart ruined Disney's hearts. I hate you, Home On he Range. You ruined Disney hand-drawn animated movies and CAPS at the same time. This is why is Disney should not making Home On The Range. Why is Disney making Home On The Range? Home On The Range is HORRIBLE. That's why Home On The Range is the worst Disney animated feature. I'm glad Home on The Range is poorly advertised and it was a major bomb at the box office. Hooray. I'm gonna give Home On The Range an F meaning failure or F(bleep)balls. Home On The Range is a huge failure. Home On The Range is a piece of shit and even unpopular Disney animated films like The Emperor's New Groove is better than this garbage. You know what's worse? Horrible 21st century Disney like Hannah Montana and Cars are better than this shitty movie. Go watch other Disney movies like Beauty And The Beast or The Lion King instead. F(bleep) you, Home On The Range. >:( PS. Sorry for saying the s word. LOL. Stupid Home On The Range.
Al Gore

Bedford, TX

#12 Feb 26, 2012
Wow. I can't believe this actually exists. And what happened to a little thing I like to call paragraphs?
I HATE New Days

Norton, MA

#13 Mar 7, 2012
Al Gore wrote:
Wow. I can't believe this actually exists. And what happened to a little thing I like to call paragraphs?
I'm not really interested in paragraphs whenever I make comments.
Samu

Columbia, SC

#14 Apr 1, 2012
Ok kid phineas and ferb is great how old are you ? you bash good shows and i stopped reading the crap you type it gives me a headache
Samu

Columbia, SC

#15 Apr 1, 2012
also Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, Ratatouille were great movies cry me a river kid u see how little comments u got? people are tired of your spam
I HATE New Days

Norton, MA

#16 Apr 7, 2012
Samu wrote:
also Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, Ratatouille were great movies cry me a river kid u see how little comments u got? people are tired of your spam
Thank you so much. But Disney's recent animated films like Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Treasure Planet and even Pixar's recent masterpieces like Finding Nemo and Ratatouille are not very popular. American movie audiences wants to stick with other American movies like Harry Potter movies along with pop-culture based CGI movies like Kung Fu Panda. Movie audiences really needs to pay attention to Disney's recent films like Tangled and Up. Even Disney's marketing campaign for future animated films and Pixar films are horrible. Disney consumer products like Disney Vault and Cars ruined Disney marketing campaign. So Disney needs to think about animation and even Pixar ones too. That's why animated Disney films and Pixar needs more love. It's just my opinion by the way. Poor Disney animation canon/Pixar.
I HATE New Days

Norton, MA

#17 Apr 7, 2012
I'm back. Wow, 21st century Disney is ruining Disney. Nowadays. I hate After Walt Disney died version of Disney movies. Disney movies after Walt Disney died like The Black Cauldron ruined Disney animated movies. Disney is still releasing mediocre animated features, including Pixar's recent master pieces. It was as if the torch of creativity had been passed from the hand drawn to computer generated ages. The quality of animation dived inversely to the technology of the age. For whatever reason, there was a sharp spike in animation of inferior artistic value during the 1990's, seemingly an attempt by studios to shake things up and modernize the classics and their aging formula. I hate 1990's Disney movies. 1990's Disney movies like Aladdin and Toy Story butchered Disney. That only Disney movies that were the best after Walt Disney died is The Little Mermaid Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King. But now, instead of merely shaking things up though, the new Disney animation looked merely cheap, and relied almost solely upon fart jokes and shallow characters. Hercules, a story that could easily have been an epic masterpiece had Disney put the full conviction into it that other ages old epics which are The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King had received, was no better than a protracted television episode. Aladdin is HORRIBLE. Why? Aladdin butchered Disney's 1990's magic thanks to Robin Williams who ruined Genie's voice. Aladdin sucks. Other 1990's Disney movies like The Rescuers Down Under and Mulan sucks major balls. Even Pocahontas and THe Hunchback of Notre Dame sucks too. Tarzan, Lilo and Stitch, and Treasure Planet were bad. The Emperor's New Groove was horrendous and 2000's Disney movies like Dinosaur and Home On The Range are pure crap. Even Pixar's finest masterpieces like Monsters Inc. and Fnding Nemo are awful. At one time considered a canon of great films, Disney's recent release list reads more like a trainwreck of creative failure, churning out clunkers like Brother Bear and Chicken Little. During the mid 1990's, Pixar came in and almost butchered Disney like Toy Story and A Bugs Life. Then by the time 2000's rolled around, Disney was releasing more horrible films that lost respect for the House of Mouse like Cars and Bolt. 1990's DIsney mioves and 2000's DIsney movies are so far much worse than 1970's DIsney movies and 1980's Disney movies. I hate 1970's Disney movies like The Aristocats, 1980's Disney movies like Oliver and Company and even 1990's Disney movies like Aladdin. Years of poor decisions and mass production has led to the complete reformation of the studio thanks to Micheal Eisner and now Robert Iger. At least Pixar's head animator, John Lasseter, the genius behind a decade of masterpieces in digital animation, has been placed in charge and the studio is finally looking to reopen its hand drawn studios and get back to the core of what Disney did back then. But even John Lasseter ruined Disney animation with recent Disney movies that John Lasseter take over Disney animation and ruined Disney's recent movies. like Tangled. Because of this, Disney movies that John Lasseter produced sucked major balls like The Princess and The Frog and Winnie The Pooh. Even Pixar's recent sucessful masterpieces like Up cannot save Disney's popularity. But now when Disney is releasing the next upcoming film, Brave, movie audiences are about to quit Disney for good. I hate recent Disney movies like Wall-E, Tangled, and Cars 2. That's why most Walt Disney movies like Cinderella and The Little Mermaid/Beauty and the Beast/The Lion King are better than alot of Disney films after Walt Disney dies like Aladdin, Toy Story, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Nemo and Tangled. F(bleep) you, 1990's/2000's/John Lasseter Disney movies and Pixar movies. >:(
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#18 Jul 10, 2012
I'm back. Now, whenever I started to watch classic Disney masterpieces like Snow White, Fantasia, Bambi, Cinderella, Peter Pan, The Jungle Book, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and The Lion King, I've realized that these movies like 101 Dalmatians are better than Disney movies these days like Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet,&#65279; Chicken Little, Lilo and Stitch, Tangled, The Emperor's New Groove, Dinosaur, and Brother Bear. Besides people said that today's Disney movies like Home On The Range, Bolt and The Princess and the Frog is for toddlers and babies and thus I started to hate it. I prefer the classic Disney like Pinocchio. Disney movies in the 1990s like Aladdin, The Hunchback Of Notre Dame and Tarzan sucks major ass too. That's why Disney movies before The Jungle Book, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King is better than 1990's crap like Aladdin (even though Aladdin is the highest grossing film of 1992 receiving perfect reviews). Even Pixar like Toy Story and Finding Nemo sucks John Lasseter's balls (even though Pixar movies are the best). Forget Disney movies after The Lion King including Pixar. Disney movies before The Jungle Book and The Little Mermaid/Beauty and the Beast/The Lion King are better than Disney movies in the 1990's and after 2000 like Aladdin and Lilo and Stitch respectively along with non-Disney CGI movies like Shrek and Ice Age. Disney/Pixar films are pure crap. Pop culture references version of CGI movies like Madagascar and Robots are better than Disney CGI crap like Meet The Robinsons and Wall-E. Screw CGI Disney theatrical releases like Tangled, DreamWorks movies like How To Train Your Dragon and other non-Disney CGI movies like Despicable Me is better than CGI Disney theatrical crap like Ratatouille and Up. Brave sucks. Wreck-It Ralph sucks. Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted and Ice Age: Continental Drift is better. CGI audiences have no interested in Brave and CGI like Chicken Little ruined Walt Disney Animation Studios. Wreck-It Ralph is coming November and Novermber ruined Walt Disney Animation Studios release dates. Bring back June. Let's stick with Disney movies before The Jungle Book/The Little Mermaid/Beauty and the Beast/The Lion King and pop culture references version of CGI movies.
Lord Zedd

Daleville, AL

#19 Jul 11, 2012
i know i hate this new century D:

everything good shows, music, etc is all gone!! now we have stupid shows on nickelodeon, disney, abc familey, and so forth. then music thats just awful!!:(

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#21 Jul 13, 2012
The new Disney sucks donkey shat.
It's overrated and too mainstream.
I miss the oldies like Lizzie McGuirre, Kim Possible, Cory in the House, That's so Raven, etc.
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#22 Sep 17, 2012
I'm back. I hate Walt Disney Pictures. Walt Disney Pictures sucks. Walt Disney Pictures is awful. Walt Disney Pictures ruined Disney animated movies like Aladdin. I hate Walt Disney Pictures movies like Aladdin. I hate CAPS. CAPS sucks. CAPS ruined Disney animated movies like Aladdin. I'm glad CAPS is gone. Stupid CAPS. Man, Walt Disney Pictures and CAPS ruined traditional animation movies and milk Disney animated movies like Pocahontas. Stupid Walt Disney Pictures. I hate Disney animated movies after Walt died. Disney animated movies after Walt passed away ruined movies that made Disney go way downhill fast by releasing movies that made Disney animation lost respect like The Black Cauldron. How many movies did Disney make these days? Stupid Disney motion pictures crap like Walt Disney Pictures and CAPS. I miss Walt Disney movies like Bambi and Cinderella. Walt Disney Pictures ruined animated Disney movies. I hate Walt Disney Pictures distributed Disney movies like Aladdin. Walt Disney Pictures distributed Disney movies like Pocahontas and Hercules ruined Disney animated movies. I hate traditional animation. Traditional animation sucks. That's why other movies like CGI movies is better. I hate traditional animation and Disney along with foreign movies like anime movies. That's why other America movies like DreamWorks and Warner Brothers is better than Disney/traditional animation/foreign movies. I hate Disney/traditional animation/foreign movies. I can't stand Disney/traditional animation/foreign movies. That's why DreamWorks/Warner Brothers/Universal/Columbia/Pa ramount/Fox/MGM is better than Disney/traditional animation/foreign movies. F(bleep) you, Disney/traditional animation/foreign movies.
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#23 Nov 1, 2012
I'm back. Wow, Disney teatrical releases is still going downhill. First of all, why Pixar made more money than other animated films only have domestic box office sales? You still need Finding Nemo and Toy Story 3 to use Pixar made more money than other animated films in the same year domestically and worldwide. Also, other CGI films made more money than Pixar in the same year still only have worldwide. You still need Shrek movies excluding 4 to use another CGI film made more money than Pixar in the same year domestically. The only way to bring back another CGI film made more money than Pixar in the same year domestically is Rise Of The Guardians. Will Rise of the Guardians made more money than Brave's 235 million domestic box office dollars in the domestic box office? Find out this November. I hope Rise Of The Guardians earn more than 235 million dollars in the domestic box office. But now, I hate CGI version of Disney animation canon films. Why Walt Disney Animation Studios movies only have CGI? I hate CGI Walt Disney Animation Studios movies. CGI like Chicken Little and Bolt ruined Walt Disney Animation Studios. Walt Disney Animation Studios brings back traditional animation did so poorly and Tangled earning almost 600 million dollars worldwide lost Disney released traditional animation movies every 2 years appearance. Stupid CGI Walt Disney Animation Studios movies like Meet The Robinsons. Why can't Disney make a 2013 traditional animation movie? I hate traditional animation-less version of 2013 Disney movies. This is why America hates traditional animation. You still need CGI movies to use animated movies are popular in America appearance. How will Disney ever make another 2010s hand drawn film? Another hand-drawn films really needs 3D theatrical release and traditional animation projects is still suffering even with Toon Boom Harmony. You still need CGI to make a new in-house Disney movie. CGI audiences have no interested in CGI Disney movies like Chicken Little and CGI Disney movies like Bolt ruined Walt Disney Animation Studios. Wreck-It Ralph is coming November and Novermber ruined Walt Disney Animation Studios release dates. Bring back June. Why CGI Disney projects only have money and November? Bring back another month like June, Disney. Why CGI Disney films releasing in another month only have Meet The Robinsons? Why? You still need November to release a CGI Disney movie in theaters. It's annoying. Bring back traditional animation format, traditional animation characters. Why did they make more CGI movies, Wlat Disney Animation Studios? Why America? America making new America projects only have CGI/changes/big budgets. I want my America companies responding America's popularity back. That's why is only way is inventions. Stupid CGI for killing Disney's traditional animation projects. CGI Walt Disney Animation Studios movies like Wreck It Ralph ruined Walt Disney Animation Studios. I hope Walt Disney Animation Studios can make a new 3D hand-drawn film.
IBashRetards

Harvey, LA

#26 Jul 7, 2013
Samu wrote:
Ok kid phineas and ferb is great how old are you ? you bash good shows and i stopped reading the crap you type it gives me a headache
Hello, how old are you? You attack someone because they stated their opinions, which happened to come off a little rude, then say Phineas and Ferb is great. So obviously you aren't as mature as you'd like to think.
Ariana

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Jul 7, 2013
You and your mess gave me a HUGE headache! Nothing 'sucks' on television! The only thing that 'sucks' right now is the fact that u spammed this room , and that u are hating the 21 first century Disney™ television!
Gwen

San Diego, CA

#28 Jul 7, 2013
I HATE New Days: please SHUT UP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Fish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guy gives advice for girls with guy problems (Aug '07) Sep 29 Loveiscomplicated 396
im sorry but as of now .. (May '15) Sep 27 nameless 4
Jenjenny where art thou Sep 27 nameless 3
If you HATE iCarly then this is where you shoul... (Jul '10) Sep '17 Danutercisd 21
Lesbian chat room (Sep '10) Aug '17 MadnessFun 25
News On Stage a " July 20 Aug '17 Gray ghost 1327 1
Is Disney Channel a bad influence on children t... (Jul '07) Jun '17 Shirley 447
More from around the web