Sword and sandal class? Only in gladi...

Sword and sandal class? Only in gladiator school

There are 5 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 3, 2008, titled Sword and sandal class? Only in gladiator school. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Sometimes a guy just has to ungird his inner gladiator. Sergio Iacomoni used to look up from his desk at Banca d'Italia and wonder about the likes of Spartacus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Nicole Hansen

Three Rivers, TX

#1 May 3, 2008
I think this is a great idea. It sounds like a fun way for people to live their dreams of life in a different era. I have my own business teaching courses online in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs for people who want to be able to read original texts. You can see one of my students in this video reading a text directly off a temple wall in Luxor:

bobbyq38

Alajuela, Costa Rica

#2 May 3, 2008
Our kids can't read, write, or do math but they can gladiator fight. I'm quite sure that in the future they will be able to entertain Big Business CEOs in the arena.
Jeremy

Waltham, MA

#3 May 20, 2008
Wow that's really cool im only 13 but am i elligable to attend?
[email protected]
sean

Telford, UK

#4 Nov 26, 2008
how can i play it for free
atong

Cainta, Philippines

#5 Mar 25, 2009
how to have name in swords and sandals gladiator

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben-Hur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hollywood To Remake 'Ben-Hur' (Apr '14) Apr '14 andet1987 2
News The Old Testament: Coming to an arena near you (Aug '11) Aug '11 Rick Perry hates USA 1
News Charlton Heston brought history to the screen (Apr '08) Apr '11 New Madrid Fault 20
Ben Hur Set Artist Dukaski? (May '10) May '10 Cathy Abrams 1
News Ontario-born actress Emily VanCamp stars in ret... (Apr '10) Apr '10 nice to Hear 1
News Charlton Heston Dies At Age 84 (Apr '08) Aug '09 Forum Cruiser 1,564
News The LGBT Community and Media Representation (Jul '09) Jul '09 SteveMD2 1
More from around the web