Why Does Hollywood Hate Gay Sex?

Why Does Hollywood Hate Gay Sex?

There are 22 comments on the TheDailyBeast.com story from Jan 4, 2012, titled Why Does Hollywood Hate Gay Sex?. In it, TheDailyBeast.com reports that:

If you've seen any of the high-profile gay-themed movies from 2011-from Beginners to J. Edgar -they all have one thing in common: The gay sex takes place in the dark .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheDailyBeast.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#21 Jan 5, 2012
Ahhhhh because its NASTY.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#22 Jan 6, 2012
Nonsense. After the point is made that the characters are engaging in erotic activities, it just gets boring. Point made, let's get back to character/story development.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beginners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TV this Week: May 20 - 26: 'House'; 'American I... (May '12) May '12 Read This No Joke 2
News Fiscal Austerity Threatens a Global Recession a... (Feb '12) Feb '12 TRN 1
News My Oscar Ballot (Feb '12) Feb '12 Lori Marks-Noble 1
News Canadians score Oscar love for sound mixing, fo... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Ray 1
News 2012's first Hollywood gay sex wank post - 'Why... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Leftatalbuquerque 9
News Must-Have Psychology Books for Beginners (Aug '11) Aug '11 HumanSpirit 4
News 3 New Clips from BEGINNERS Starring Ewan McGregor (May '11) May '11 Christopher Plumm... 1
More from around the web