Toby Keith performs this weekend

Toby Keith performs this weekend

There are 2 comments on the Barrie Advance story from Sep 24, 2009, titled Toby Keith performs this weekend. In it, Barrie Advance reports that:

Toby Keith will perform at Burl's Creek Park Friday night. Burla TMs Creek will welcome country superstar Toby Keith this weekend for a rain or shine concert at the event park north of Barrie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Barrie Advance.

sucker

Toronto, Canada

#1 Sep 27, 2009
Re: Toby Keith burl creek
Missed the road hammers while standing in line at the gate for 40 minutes to be groped by some security guard to see if I was smuggling in a sandwich. They were roasting pig but not for the paying customers. We all got overpriced greasy slop.(and seven dollar beer)
Aaron Pritchett was good, by far the best show. The worst insult was when they started the Toby Keith show almost an hour late, with a ten minute Ford commercial. I paid 150.00 for us to see that! Can you say rip-off! Toby Keith was done in about an hour ten minutes.
There was so much security I thought I was in prison. Real in your face disrespect.
Will never go back, fuck-um.
ryry

Wasaga Beach, Canada

#2 Sep 27, 2009
This was the most poorly planned and ran concert I have ever been to. My ticket says gates open at 4pm, I was inside the park by 3:30pm after being herded along like cattle and groped by security only to find that we had already missed The Road Hammers. I spent some time standing in line to buy tickets to stand in line to get food. A $7 chicken faita, luckily the guy who put mine together didn't just lick his fingers, poor lady infront of me...I then purchased one $7 beer after not being asked for the two pieces of ID that they said was required WTF! Pritchett was great, I also enjoyed TK but would have had a lot more fun and a few more drinks if I wasn't being gouged and if the beer tent were even close to the stage. At the end of the concert all of us were expected to slowly exit the park through a single gate. What a croc...I along with the other 9 people who attended with me will never go to Burl's Creek again for a concert.
Kudos to those who had fun even when the event planners tried desperately to make this an impossibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beer for My Horses Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nashville group, reality star performing in Point (Sep '13) Sep '13 just a girly girl 2
News There's Gold in that Red Solo Cup with Toby Kei... (Jul '13) Sep '13 Sam I Am 2
News Country star Toby Keith playing at Stetson's Ha... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Lori hilinski 1
News Rodney Carrington brings his act to Little Rock (Jan '11) Jan '11 will he talk abou... 1
News Country star praises Obama (Aug '08) Oct '10 Shrubbery 1,270
News Journey is coming to Devore in August. Find out... (May '09) May '09 brooklyn lupercio 1
News Toby Keith's movie is worth seeing (Aug '08) May '09 cherokee 10
More from around the web