hi ghana most beautiful woman

hi ghana most beautiful woman

Posted in the Beautiful Girls Forum

junior osuji

Accra, Ghana

#1 Apr 21, 2007
hi, my name is junior osuji and i come from ghana i stay at ashaiman. i will like to produes much woman into the ghana most beautiful .thank you for understanding.
carson clay

Accra, Ghana

#3 Feb 21, 2009
hi, my name is junior osuji and i come from ghana i stay at ashaiman. i will like to produes much woman into the ghana most beautiful .thank you for understanding.

Junior what do u mean by i will like to produes much woman into the ghana most beautiful . Go and find urself a batter job. fool
susana

Alexandria, VA

#4 Mar 10, 2009
my name is susana boahen and i come from ghana i stay at Alexandria V.A. i will like to produes much woman into the ghana most beautiful .thank you for understanding.

Junior what do u mean by i will like to produes much woman into the ghana most beautiful
sakkir-

UAE

#5 Jan 17, 2010
susana wrote:
my name is susana boahen and i come from ghana i stay at Alexandria V.A. i will like to produes much woman into the ghana most beautiful .thank you for understanding.
Junior what do u mean by i will like to produes much woman into the ghana most beautiful
please reply susan- i am sakkir dubai-Engineer.i waiting for your photos earleast.
sakkir-

UAE

#6 Jan 17, 2010
hiii...
kwame

Houston, TX

#7 Feb 28, 2010
what a hell you talking about i dont think that make sense
amanda

Ghana

#8 May 24, 2010
kwame wrote:
what a hell you talking about i dont think that make sense
it doesmake sense
amanda

Ghana

#9 May 24, 2010
how are u
Beautiful

Hudson, WI

#10 Aug 30, 2010
mike

Ghana

#11 Dec 5, 2011
be empowered for greatness.jesus saves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beautiful Girls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TNT Has 'Leverage' with Timothy Hutton - 'Kidna... (Feb '09) Oct '11 Kelly Joanne Cannon 4
beauti (Oct '06) Aug '11 Nationwide Connec... 2
find 100friend (Oct '06) Aug '11 Nationwide Connec... 3
wana have any girl as my friend (Jul '07) Aug '11 Nationwide Connec... 2
All girls come here!!! (Jun '07) Aug '11 Nationwide Connec... 2
looking for 16 year old girls to chat with. (Aug '11) Aug '11 iain 2
News Can Natalie Portman Act? (Dec '09) Jan '11 Ramako Tshotetsi 11
More from around the web