New Vanessa Hudgens Scandal; New Nude...

New Vanessa Hudgens Scandal; New Nude Pictures, Cell Phone Photos Leak

There are 5 comments on the National Ledger story from Aug 6, 2009, titled New Vanessa Hudgens Scandal; New Nude Pictures, Cell Phone Photos Leak. In it, National Ledger reports that:

Are there new nude pictures of Vanessa Hudgens online? Scandal! One-time Internet search princess Vanessa Hudgens posed full frontal for boy toy Zac Efron once upon a time and those cell phone pictures were leaked.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

Buffalo, NY

#1 Aug 12, 2009
Every adult keeps asking, "why would kids send nude pics, and take part in sexting?" As a teen, it is hard to get physical because you are hardly alone, so i believe that sexting and nude photos are the best alternative for expressing ourselves. Plus, Would you rather have your kid sexting and sending nude photos, or getting pregnant??

#2 Aug 14, 2009
she's just also happened afew years ago.she should had known better.if your famous and u take nude pics of yourself then that's quite obviouse that it would spread the internet worldwide.she's also pretty silly 2 not had been able 2 figure it out.but she did take them be4 hsm so she didn't really know.but keep the pics private and most importantly keep your bits and bobs private!!!

Woburn, UK

#3 Feb 7, 2010
dane cook TCAs 2009: phones r 4 phone calls girl!

Ladera Ranch, CA

#4 Feb 21, 2010
i am a child and i have watched videos of boys and girls and how they use the boys weener (dick)
my friends say

Salfordville, PA

#5 Feb 27, 2010
Sexting is a way to express your feelings toward him/her. Its okay to sext... Keep up the good work celebraty teens!!!=P <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandslam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hudgens goes from 'High School Musical' to high... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Big mike 5
News Vanessa Hudgens finds her footing in edgier fil... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Vanessa Hudgens 1
News Hudgens uses 'Shelter' to explore world of teen... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Big mike 2
News Vanessa Hudgens finds her footing in edgier fil... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Big mike 2
News Vanessa Hudgens on 'Gimme Shelter,' teen stardo... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Big mike 2
News The Rise and Rise of Vanessa Hudgens (Jan '12) Mar '12 melissa_xoxo 4
News Why Is Mila Kunis Way More Famous Than Vanessa ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 the yapper 1
More from around the web