Atlas Shrugged: The movie

There are 7 comments on the WORLD Magazine story from Apr 14, 2011, titled Atlas Shrugged: The movie. In it, WORLD Magazine reports that:

Twenty-nine years after her death, novelist Ayn Rand is coming to a theater near you.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WORLD Magazine.

imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#1 Apr 15, 2011
A horrible book written by a horrible harridan. Stupid!!!!!!
Anonymous

San Rafael, CA

#2 Apr 15, 2011
Agreed!!

A coma-inducing rant from an uniportant, ranting 'writer'...

But let's make a movie...
McCarthy was right

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Apr 15, 2011
Haha! Obviously, Rand's book touched a nerve with its blistering portrayal of you societal parasites.
:^)
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#4 Apr 15, 2011
I heard some Liberal pissant Hollywood stars played prominently in the film and didn't do a bad job of portraying sense once in their spurious lives.
Toni

Olathe, KS

#5 Apr 15, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
A horrible book written by a horrible harridan. Stupid!!!!!!
So says a Progressive Liberal piss ant salivator of the Obamanation. Obama sucks!!!
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#6 Apr 15, 2011
In her later years Ayn Rand needed the Medicare and Social Security systems she was so wrong about. Actually, her book was one of so few books I couldn't stand and stopped reading. Right-wingers like anything their amoral leaders feed them,because they are stupid.
McCarthy was right

United States

#7 Apr 16, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
In her later years Ayn Rand needed the Medicare and Social Security systems she was so wrong about. Actually, her book was one of so few books I couldn't stand and stopped reading. Right-wingers like anything their amoral leaders feed them,because they are stupid.
Itís not surprising that you had to put the book down. No doubt its message of self-reliance had you sweating profusely and your panties all twisted up.

As for Medicare and Social Security, the end of the shelf life of those Ponzi schemes is rapidly approaching.
:^)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlas Shrugged Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cast Refreshed For Final "Atlas Shrugged" (Jan '14) Jan '14 Wyoming 1
News Atlas Shrugged - Part 1 (Apr '11) Apr '11 Ho Lee Schitt 1
More from around the web