Jack Nicholson to Play Paul Rudd's Da...

Jack Nicholson to Play Paul Rudd's Dad in Rom-Com

There are 1 comment on the Buzzsugar story from Jun 3, 2009, titled Jack Nicholson to Play Paul Rudd's Dad in Rom-Com. In it, Buzzsugar reports that:

This is fun to imagine: Jack Nicholson is in talks to join the cast of an untitled romantic comedy directed by James L. Brooks as the blueblood father of a character played by Paul Rudd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buzzsugar.

Calum Cumming

UK

#1 Jul 2, 2009
Well I'm 47 now and I never thought we would again be thinkinking about hair. But Strawberry blondes took the oscar back in 1975. Paper Moon.

Things now are so extruded I wonder if those times even proved relevant in Hollywood.

Here is my chance to boost my flagging booksales. Buy OF THE ROAD at Amazon.com coming very soon.

Time are just gut.

Calum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

As Good as It Gets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Bucket List' (starring Jack Nicholson and ... (Jan '08) Jul '15 Whatever 22
News Helen Hunt on getting naked in The Sessions as ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Anonymous 2
News Oscar winner to hold casting call in Bridgeport (Sep '12) Sep '12 American Gentlema... 1
News Helen Hunt may take on Maura Tierney's Parentho... (Sep '09) Apr '12 LoveHelenHunt 2
News Brazilian Man Busted for Using Fake Jack Nichol... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Uh Clem 2
News Man arrested with fake Nicholson ID (Feb '12) Mar '12 Funk45 4
News Review: `Buck' is a moving look at horse whisperer (Jun '11) Jun '11 ellavig 1
More from around the web