Liza Minnelli and Sam Harris Play Birdland Nov. 20-21

Nov 20, 2011 Full story: Playbill 7

Liza Minnelli and Sam Harris join forces for two concerts at the famed jazz club Birdland in Manhattan beginning Nov.

Full Story
Lee

Ellijay, GA

#1 Nov 23, 2011
Pick me....... Love ya both!
laura

Calverton, NY

#2 Nov 23, 2011
Fabulous show! Bravo!
Lee

Ellijay, GA

#3 Nov 23, 2011
Bring that darn show down south!!!! My house will do!:) Road trip. Sam's up for it.
Avi Duvdevani

Sayreville, NJ

#4 Nov 23, 2011
Saw the second show and thought that SCHMOOLIE & MINNOOLI were fantastic..I have loved seeing Liza perform in intimate venues ever since first seeing her perform at the Plaza's Persian Room 45 years ago!
Greg

Roselle, NJ

#5 Nov 23, 2011
I was at the second show and you were both fantastic! I loved your duet of "Bad Romance" too.

Are you familiar with Punchy Players on YouTube? There's a great video called Judy's Groceries that's very well done. I always wonder if Liza has seen it because I think she would enjoy it.

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and that "Jolson" is a huge success!

Greg
Chris

Endicott, NY

#6 Nov 23, 2011
I saw the Nov.20th show with Sam and Liza, and I have to say it was a huge success! It was fun, intimate, and well received. Their love for each other shows and they both sounded FANTASTIC, and looked Fabulous! Liza is a true trooper and gracious human being, to have performed with her broken foot/leg.
Lydia

Browns Mills, NJ

#7 Nov 23, 2011
I was at this show and all I can say is "Fantastic",Sam & Liza were a perfect Duo. What a wonderful night I was sad when it ended !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conversing with Coco (Mar '14) Mar '14 Gremlin 2
Russell Brand ambushed by tattooed tackle (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ish fletcher 1
Brand makes documentary about drugs (Aug '12) Aug '12 Giggs The Wanker 4
Brand still battles drug cravings (Aug '12) Aug '12 TVOR 18
Celebrity Birthdays for June 4 - Angelina Jolie... (Jun '12) Jun '12 boneshu12 2
Does Katy Perry want Russell Brand back? (Apr '12) Apr '12 melissa_xoxo 4
Katy Perry relies on Rihanna for support during... (Jan '12) Jan '12 gemstoneprincess 1
More from around the web