Iran alters First Lady's Oscars dress

Feb 26, 2013 Full story: Yahoo! 125

Michelle Obama's Oscars dress was deemed too racy in Iran, whose semi-official Fars news agency altered photos of the US First Lady's appearance at the Academy Awards yesterday.

Full Story
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#110 Feb 28, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep posting what I've already refuted, au Bimbo, it makes you look like the liar and idiot we all know you are.
Tag it and BAG it!:)
"Politico"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#111 Feb 28, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
"Politico"
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
"Say the Truth"

LMFAO!!!

ps - au Jimbo posted the article from Politico...;)

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#113 Feb 28, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep posting what I've already refuted, au Bimbo, it makes you look like the liar and idiot we all know you are.
Tag it and BAG it!:)
As Left ramps up campaign to discredit him, others proudly #StandWithWoodward
Posted at 9:07 pm on February 27, 2013 by Twitchy Staff

Location hidden

#114 Feb 28, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
"Say the Truth"
LMFAO!!!
ps - au Jimbo posted the article from Politico...;)
When the politicians that work for the people are scared to fly with the people they serve, the people have something themselves to fear.

High-flying Holder: Report shows AG, FBI director used luxury jets for personal travel Two high-tech luxury jets that the FBI convinced Congress were needed for the fight against global terrorism have instead been used to ferry around Attorney General Eric Holder and his predecessors, as well as FBI Director Robert Mueller, according to a government report released Thursday.

WHATS IN THEIR WALLET??????????

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#115 Feb 28, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>As Left ramps up campaign to discredit him, others proudly #StandWithWoodward
Posted at 9:07 pm on February 27, 2013 by Twitchy Staff
Liar, standing with a liar....how unsurprising! Hey, give your buddy Murdoch a call, le Bimbo, let him know Bob'd like a job!

LOL

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#116 Feb 28, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>When the politicians that work for the people are scared to fly with the people they serve, the people have something themselves to fear.
High-flying Holder: Report shows AG, FBI director used luxury jets for personal travel Two high-tech luxury jets that the FBI convinced Congress were needed for the fight against global terrorism have instead been used to ferry around Attorney General Eric Holder and his predecessors, as well as FBI Director Robert Mueller, according to a government report released Thursday.
WHATS IN THEIR WALLET??????????
It was important to get Bush and his entourage out to the ranch to "cut bresh" every other week, but let the AG, FBI director, and other important officials go through TSA and commercial flights, huh?

LOL

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#117 Feb 28, 2013
BTW, "Twitchy" website cited by le Bimbo above is Malkin's rightie hate-site. Nothing reliable there, you can be sure, just wingnut propaganda.

Location hidden

#118 Feb 28, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, standing with a liar....how unsurprising! Hey, give your buddy Murdoch a call, le Bimbo, let him know Bob'd like a job!
LOL
hahahaha liar........prove it moron. Jeeeeebeeebus, what ever your on should be passed around to your homies.

Location hidden

#119 Feb 28, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
BTW, "Twitchy" website cited by le Bimbo above is Malkin's rightie hate-site. Nothing reliable there, you can be sure, just wingnut propaganda.
hahahahaah after using the huffy puffy post as a source. You are a clown Bozo......love the nose.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#120 Feb 28, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaah after using the huffy puffy post as a source. You are a clown Bozo......love the nose.
This is why you have NO credibility, asshat, and why NO ONE takes your demands for "proof" seriously.

You were REFUTED totally and have been totally unable even to rebut my post. And yet you continued to post the false claims by Woodward, to defend him, and now to attack me personally.

I will remember this the next time you ask for proof - and all the times after that.

Remember - NO credibility. You don't get to demand anything from now on. You're a PROVEN LIAR.

Location hidden

#121 Feb 28, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why you have NO credibility, asshat, and why NO ONE takes your demands for "proof" seriously.
You were REFUTED totally and have been totally unable even to rebut my post. And yet you continued to post the false claims by Woodward, to defend him, and now to attack me personally.
I will remember this the next time you ask for proof - and all the times after that.
Remember - NO credibility. You don't get to demand anything from now on. You're a PROVEN LIAR.
Yes folks, this is the liberal low information voter.........sadly at their best..
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#122 Feb 28, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes folks, this from a fux suckling.

hahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#123 Feb 28, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes folks, this from a fux suckling.
hahahahahahaha
Childish rant noted, nothing new here folks.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#124 Feb 28, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes folks, this is the liberal low information voter.........sadly at their best..
There you have it, folks, no-Credibility Contraire flailing helplessly, unable to refute yet ANOTHER of my posts!

LOL

What can you do to get back your lost credibility, li'l boy?:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#125 Feb 28, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Childish rant noted, nothing new here folks.
Yes, we all noted your childish rant. In fact, ALL of your many childish rants today, along with your lies, spamming, trolling, offtopic posts, and cut n' pastes.

It's why you have no credibility here....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126 Feb 28, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we all noted your childish rant. In fact, ALL of your many childish rants today, along with your lies, spamming, trolling, offtopic posts, and cut n' pastes.
It's why you have no credibility here....
You know who has no credibility? Somebody who posts 150 freaking times a day, often six or seven times in a row on the same topic. That is someone with NO LIFE and NO CREDIBILITYM BIG MOUTH.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#128 Feb 28, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know who has no credibility? Somebody who posts 150 freaking times a day, often six or seven times in a row on the same topic. That is someone with NO LIFE and NO CREDIBILITYM BIG MOUTH.
Yeah, we're all sick of le au jim contraire bo

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#129 Mar 1, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says another asshat with no credibility.

ROTFLMAO!!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#130 Mar 1, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't Obama's piss boy, David Poofter use ageism against Woodward in his hateful tweet today? Isn't that against ALL of what you liberal drooler's stand for? I thought you were all about equality? The liberal hypocrisy is on full display. You'd better hope that America is still asleep, wanker.
Woodward is a LIAR. So are you. Sit down and STFU.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#132 Mar 1, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, look who's all excited. What, you got another hot date with your mom
Poor BlowFace: they only love him until his 2 for 1 coupon is valid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Argo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Could Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner make a th... Jan '15 Done and Done 1
Ben Affleck shows he's quite the hands-on-fathe... (May '14) May '14 teresa 1
Ben Affleck banned from blackjack at Las Vegas ... (May '14) May '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Ben Affleck as Batman might not be so bad (Aug '13) Dec '13 sam 8
Raja Sen: Why Ben Affleck will make a GOOD Batman (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rb RECORDS 1
Give Ben Affleck a Bat Break (Aug '13) Aug '13 Tehran Calling 1
Ben Affleck As Batman: Hollywood's Best Reactions (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rb RECORDS 1
More from around the web