Iran alters First Lady's Oscars dress

Feb 26, 2013 Full story: Yahoo! 125

Michelle Obama's Oscars dress was deemed too racy in Iran, whose semi-official Fars news agency altered photos of the US First Lady's appearance at the Academy Awards yesterday.

Full Story

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#45 Feb 26, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>When it does, maybe you'll remember he is leader of the free world, while you are licking the pavement as you hoof it to your cave.
Leader of the Free World? Uh-uh..... He's the President of the United States. I don't know about YOU but I remember an INAUGERATION... NOT a CORONATION. He's the PRESIDENT,and a pizz poor one at that. He makes CARTER look like Einstien,Washington,Ghandi,Chu rchill,Lincoln AND Jesus all rolled into one. Oblamer is a poser,a HACK pol,going thru the motions of the office. He likes the trappings of office but not the work involved. A poser.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#46 Feb 26, 2013
And Carter SUCKED.......
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#47 Feb 26, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love it when equality reigns and you anti-Constitutionalists have a hissy fit.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#48 Feb 26, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm..... It seems you and Obama have some things in common. You're BOTH miserable liberal sh1theels. BOTH are liars. Both aren't worth the powder it would cost us(US) put you out of our misery. BOTH are liars. BOTH are miserable liberal sh1theels. BOTH are liars BOTH are miserable liberal sh1theels. BOTH are liars. Did I mention you're BOTH miserable liberal sh1theels?
Thanks for showing my commonality with Barack Obama. I couldn't be prouder.

To return the compliment, you have much in common with landfill.

Location hidden

#49 Feb 26, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Leader of the Free World? Uh-uh..... He's the President of the United States. I don't know about YOU but I remember an INAUGERATION... NOT a CORONATION. He's the PRESIDENT,and a pizz poor one at that. He makes CARTER look like Einstien,Washington,Ghandi,Chu rchill,Lincoln AND Jesus all rolled into one. Oblamer is a poser,a HACK pol,going thru the motions of the office. He likes the trappings of office but not the work involved. A poser.....
You need some hip boots, to wallow in all that bullshit, plant life.

Location hidden

#50 Feb 26, 2013
okimar wrote:
And Carter SUCKED.......
Come on. I'm sure you do it better.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#51 Feb 26, 2013
The title of the file clip when Moochelle handed out the bogus Oscar? Good sources have it it is titled,"the Wookie wore Prada".

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#52 Feb 26, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Come on. I'm sure you do it better.
Fool. AMERICA had hopes that OBAMA could have done better. They are learning,sadly,otherwise...... Substandard results from a known underachiever..... Looks like the 52% have elected the President we deserve.
USA Huh

Virginia Beach, VA

#53 Feb 26, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are a hoot - looks like the women voted for President Obama because we have been watching the republicants backward thinking on those binders of women.
Have the republicants reframed, remodelled, rethunk, redesigned their tone/verbiage on women yet?
It must be terrifying for you gun*uggers to be made aware of the carnage, the butchery and the massacre at the hands of you second amendment freaks that do not want see the faces of those who are killed.
Yes, it is a serious reminder of our violent gun culture.
Isn't it a Democrat president that has been responsible for the deaths of over 500 women in children in Pakistan with his sanitized drone strikes?
He didn't have the guts to join the military, but doesn't mind having them do his killing.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#54 Feb 26, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
If she's such a black icon, how come she wears a whitey wig?
They were out of steel wool at the local beauty supply shop.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#55 Feb 26, 2013
Barack 'won' the Nobel Peace Prize, Michelle should have, at least, won an Oscar for Best Hollywood Wannabe.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#56 Feb 26, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm..... It seems you and Obama have some things in common. You're BOTH miserable liberal sh1theels. BOTH are liars. Both aren't worth the powder it would cost us(US) put you out of our misery. BOTH are liars. BOTH are miserable liberal sh1theels. BOTH are liars BOTH are miserable liberal sh1theels. BOTH are liars. Did I mention you're BOTH miserable liberal sh1theels?
Nasty, hateful, miserable, evil, vile, SCUM is what you are. America rejected your ilk and will continually do so. Must suck to know the hatred you all continually project outward is coming back to slap you all in your demonic faces.

SCUM
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#57 Feb 26, 2013
RustyS wrote:
Best Hollywood Wannabe.
Methinks she has rather an important job - well over the heads of Hollywood! LOLL

Try again ...
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#58 Feb 26, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Nasty, hateful, miserable, evil, vile, SCUM is what you are. America rejected your ilk and will continually do so. Must suck to know the hatred you all continually project outward is coming back to slap you all in your demonic faces.
SCUM
They'll thump the bible and think it will resolve their souls

hahahahahahahahahaha

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#59 Feb 26, 2013
Sounds to me if some anti-Americans wish women were still second class citizens and still wore burkas.

Do some conservatives wish we treated our women like most uncivilized middle east coutries do?

Or is there a "strong stench" of jealosy when some view a strong woman in America?

Location hidden

#60 Feb 26, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Nasty, hateful, miserable, evil, vile, SCUM is what you are. America rejected your ilk and will continually do so. Must suck to know the hatred you all continually project outward is coming back to slap you all in your demonic faces.
SCUM
Thanks for saving me the trouble.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#61 Feb 26, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll thump the bible and think it will resolve their souls
hahahahahahahahahaha
I wonder when Obama goes to church he thumps his Bible.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#62 Feb 26, 2013
gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder when Obama goes to church he thumps his Bible.
Did it work for flubs?

Since: Sep 08

Viva Madeira

#63 Feb 26, 2013
The first Lady looked so beautiful, poised and elegant. Her gown was nowhere near what should be deemed racy. But then, consider the source-----ultra hard-line, conservative views. Wed still be in the dark ages if we had retained such misogynistic beliefs.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#64 Feb 26, 2013
bappie wrote:
SCUM
Get over it Bappie. The man is a commited underachiever. He's a USER. Not unlike sooooooo many Black men I'm sure you've known. The DECENT ones excel in their field. Dr. Carson comes to mind since he has spoken out. Former Rep. J.C Watts is another. Even Former Rep. Ford,(D) Tenn. is a stand up fellow. Obama is a Chicago trained POSER. A USER of whomever it finds it convienent to pal with. When/if you can't do anything for him in the furture you are freaking history to him. The media is just now finding that out...... I expect the slobbering love affair will be over soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Argo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Affleck shows he's quite the hands-on-fathe... May '14 teresa 1
Ben Affleck banned from blackjack at Las Vegas ... May '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Ben Affleck as Batman might not be so bad (Aug '13) Dec '13 sam 8
Raja Sen: Why Ben Affleck will make a GOOD Batman (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rb RECORDS 1
Give Ben Affleck a Bat Break (Aug '13) Aug '13 Tehran Calling 1
Ben Affleck As Batman: Hollywood's Best Reactions (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rb RECORDS 1
Why Is TV Cooler Than Movies These Days? Becaus... (Aug '13) Aug '13 sassyntrashy 22

Argo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE