Jackman in line for Golden Globe

Jan 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

Hugh Jackman is set to get his Oscar campaign back on track with a Golden Globe win after playing bridesmaid to Daniel Day-Lewis. The Australian actor has had to sit back and watch the transcendent Day-Lewis, playing American Civil War hero and 16th US president Abraham Lincoln in Steven Spielberg's biopic Lincoln, dominate the first few weeks of ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

I'm big Les Miz fan. Saw one of first performances in LA in 86 so when I heard about oz jackman starring as valjean I was disappointed. Just resent any anti-American Australian in movies. Watched pirated version last night and came away impressed. Nice work Hugh.
Devon

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I knew you were a phag
Anonymous

Faisalabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

If you think Grace`s story is amazing..., 1 weak-ago my cousins girlfriend basically also got a cheque for $4874 just sitting there a fourty hour month from their apartment and the're co-worker's mother`s neighbour did this for five months and easily made over $4874 in there spare time On there computer. use the information on this address...=======bit90.com==== ======

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Arbitrage Discussions

Search the Arbitrage Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Home 'Trouble With the Curve' tops new releases (Dec '12) Dec '12 This sucks 1
Gere had 'not heard of Pattinson' (Dec '12) Dec '12 hope and pray 1
Abu Dhabi sets off cinema avalanche (Oct '12) Oct '12 Domainers 1
•••
•••
•••