Discovery's 'When We Left Earth: The NASA Missions'

Full story: Newsday
Nothing since the original launches into space and the moon landing have held our collective television interest the same way. Full Story
Francois Le Roy

France

#1 Jun 6, 2008
Hi, fellows !
Its great to live in the US and to be able to get HDTV.
As for us, here in Europe, very few channel broadcast in HD. I fear that we will have to wait for a long time before the Discovery channel that covers Europe will broadcast these videos in HD. The Channel here in France is named Encyclopedia, and I wish that they buy very soon the equipment that will enable them to broadcast in MPEG 4, and let us enjoy the beauty of these images that your are to see in HD.
i hope that the Encyclopedia staff will share my view on this subject and proceed rapidly to broadcast in HD.
Francois.Le Roy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apollo 13 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sting, Tom Hanks among Kennedy Center honorees Sep '14 shakey 1
Buzz Aldrin: Where were you when I walked on moon? Jul '14 Speedy Turtle 1
Debate: Was the Apollo moon landing real or a h... (Aug '07) Feb '13 SpaceBlues 483
Ron Howard to Direct Film of Jay-Z's "Made in A... (Sep '12) Sep '12 just saying 3
Ron Howard - Ron Howard Pens Moving Tribute To ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sol 2
See The Bacon Brothers at Indian Ranch (Jun '12) Jun '12 Debbie 1
Geraldo To O'Reilly: Santorum 'Torpedoed His Ca... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Changed Channels 1

Apollo 13 People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE