40th anniversary of the first man on ...

40th anniversary of the first man on the moon, crew pitches Mar...

There are 2 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Jul 20, 2009, titled 40th anniversary of the first man on the moon, crew pitches Mar.... In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

The first men on the moon are making a big pitch for Mars. The Apollo 11 crew is due at the White House today to be honored by President Barack Obama on the 40th anniversary of their accomplishment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

George

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2009
If we really went to the Moon-why haven't we returned in all these years. One step further, we have the intelligence to put a man on the moon, but we are unable to cure "cancer".
BigG

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 20, 2009
NASA won't last long with Obama at the helm. That $16.5 billion yearly budget will probably be put towards universal health care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apollo 11 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buzz Aldrin joins university, forming 'master p... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Chuck Putin - Hea... 2
News Former NASA Boss: Russia Has US Space Program i... (Jul '14) Aug '14 SpaceBlues 4
News Buzz Aldrin: Where were you when I walked on moon? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Speedy Turtle 1
News Buzz Aldrin Describes His 'UFO' Encounter Durin... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Total BS 2
News Discovery & Science Channels Celebrate Neil Arm... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Conn 1
News Aldrin: 'After Earth' noisier than space really is (May '13) May '13 Move Along 1
News On This Day: Man Walks on the Moon (Mar '13) Apr '13 Natalia Nesztler 2
More from around the web