On location Actress Charlotte Gainsbo...

On location Actress Charlotte Gainsbourg is bringing French glamour to the rural Qld town of Boonah.

There are 1 comment on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation story from Aug 19, 2009, titled On location Actress Charlotte Gainsbourg is bringing French glamour to the rural Qld town of Boonah.. In it, Australian Broadcasting Corporation reports that:

'An exceptional actress': Charlotte Gainsbourg. Map: Boonah 4310 French actress Charlotte Gainsbourg will add some glamour to the rural Queensland town of Boonah this week when she arrives to start work on her new movie, The Tree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Australian Broadcasting Corporation.

simon

Newport, Australia

#1 Oct 24, 2009
can anyone tell me if Charlotte is still in town? i'm a new big fan and can't believe she is here in australia. i would love to catch a glimpse of her or read any newspaper articles about her time in oz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antichrist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Pope Francis the Biblical False Prophet? (Oct '15) Sep '16 ghn 3
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul '16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
antichrist (Jun '16) Jun '16 amen 1
The antichrist? (May '16) May '16 Matchoologin 1
Daudi dungata ya Ngai (Dec '15) Dec '15 David 1
News New book parallels Pope Francis and the biblica... (Oct '15) Oct '15 freedom of speech 1
News Drudge Report asks: Is Pope Francis the Antichr... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Catholic24 16
More from around the web