Michele Bachmann officially leaves her church

Jul 15, 2011 | Posted by: Selecia Jones- JAX FL | Full story: religion.blogs.cnn.com

Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann has long been a darling of conservative evangelicals, but shortly before announcing her White House bid, she officially quit a church she'd belonged to for years.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 15, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

...that the papacy is the antichrist? That one is even a bit too far for me.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 15, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
...that the papacy is the antichrist? That one is even a bit too far for me.
Sel,

Almost all offshoots of the Lutheran Church have always regarded the office of the Roman pope as being the seat of an anti-Christ figure.

Rev. Ken
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I love Bachmann and her antics.

Someone get me another beer. I like this comedy channel, too!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yeah wrote:
I love Bachmann and her antics.
Someone get me another beer. I like this comedy channel, too!
This is GREAT stuff. I see that you shared it with the cavemen on DHTR...knuckle-draggers...LOL! !!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>This is GREAT stuff. I see that you shared it with the cavemen on DHTR...knuckle-draggers...LOL! !!
lol! I love watching people who claim to be more intelligent than me run their heads into the wall... especially when they claim they're more "intelligent" about their demands.
Roofie Giuliani

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 16, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I'm impressed with Michele Bachmann's campaign slogans :

"No hope today means less disappointment tomorrow"

"Contentment with mediocrity breeds success"

“Ecce! Sic transit gloria mundi”

Since: Oct 10

I See New Jerusalem From Here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
...that the papacy is the antichrist? That one is even a bit too far for me.
LOL - I don't know if it goes far enough!

“Time to take back America”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Love these pathetic headlines. Like Bachmann could attend a single church regularly when she's constantly traveling across the country.

Maybe she should join Ocommi's white American hating trinity church with old rev Wright. That would make you liberal schmucks real happy.
Why Yes

Dadeville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sel,
Almost all offshoots of the Lutheran Church have always regarded the office of the Roman pope as being the seat of an anti-Christ figure.
Rev. Ken
Any Church that rejects the Word of the Lord and embraces abomination and the lies of Satan is of the Spirit of Anti-Christ. Can't you people read what is right before you in the Word of the Lord? And Christ Jesus is the Author (The Word) of all Scriptures!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sel,
Almost all offshoots of the Lutheran Church have always regarded the office of the Roman pope as being the seat of an anti-Christ figure.
Rev. Ken
You are talking about
Anabaptits, and Lutherans and not Anabaptists.

Sorry rev, you are not even close.

“GS=The NutCase of Topixland”

Since: Sep 08

SD=Mayor of Topixland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

sandman21 wrote:
Love these pathetic headlines. Like Bachmann could attend a single church regularly when she's constantly traveling across the country.
Maybe she should join Ocommi's white American hating trinity church with old rev Wright. That would make you liberal schmucks real happy.
Ah, I see that lie is still floating. Figures in Waterloo, home of the republican made born again evangelical wing nuts.

The born again evangelical movement is nothing more than a political support group for the rich that promotes the hatred of women, minorities, the poor, Muslims, MOrmons, and all others but those in their cult.

YOu comprise less than 10% of the US population.

You are NOT a Christian religion.

YOu are fast becoming the most hated minority in America.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 10, 2012
 
BeHereNow wrote:
<quoted text>You are talking about
Anabaptits, and Lutherans and not Anabaptists.
Sorry rev, you are not even close.
"Anabap tits?"

LOL!!!...

Sorry, to have to inform you. It was Martin Luther himself who wrote that the Papacy is the seat of the Anti-Christ.

And, yes, traditionally, the Lutherans still hold this to be true.

“GS=The NutCase of Topixland”

Since: Sep 08

SD=Mayor of Topixland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 11, 2012
 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/scot...

Scott DesJarlais, Pro-Life Republican Congressman And Doctor, Pressured Mistress Patient To Get Abortion (UPDATE)

----------

More hypocrisy from the born again evangelical movement. Course, they have rewritten the bible and have create two sets of god's laws; one for them which forgives these sins and one for others so they can judge and condemn them

No wonder the movement is losing members.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••